Jude Bellingham | Real Madrid player

For a last minute equaliser in the euros last 16?

:lol:

He is entitled to celebrate as he likes, like any player from any nation would be in that situation.

Genuinely feel like you are being sarcastic x
Shouting "who else" at the crowd is cringe.

He's entitled, as I am to find it cringe.

It was a perfect Stevie Me moment. His idol growing up.

Exactly.

Celebrated with the players.

Then mouthed to the fans.

Then did is "look at me" celebration.

You've fecking struggled against Slovakia and have scraped into extra time with 30 seconds to go.

I felt it was cringe.

Obvious everyone thinks I don't think you should celebrate. It was a bit over the top.
You have to celebrate the goal, but the extra arrogance made him look a bit of a tit.

Until you are in the position of scoring a last minute equaliser in the last 16 of the euros for a team like England who have won jackshit for 60 years, then you will always find it 'cringe'.

I find your defending a bloke you don't know, incredibly cringe.

And I didn't have to blow ten truckers in a row to find it cringe.

I find your defending a bloke you don't know, incredibly cringe.

And I didn't have to blow ten truckers in a row to find it cringe.
You find alot of things cringe lad, must be a awful finding so many things cringe.

Out of interest, have you ever played football before? If so, have you ever scored an overhead kick to equalise in the last minute?

To find it cringe how a player celebrates after doing the above in a euro last 16 is simply madness.

I can't believe he stood in front of an army and shouted "Is there no one else?!"

Spends a lot of the time throwing himself to the ground. Was dreadful up to his goal and after it. Brilliant goal but he comes across so arrogant and petulant on the pitch.

Said it before, he plays like the kid that owns the football and will take it home if anyone pisses him off.

Until you are in the position of scoring a last minute equaliser in the last 16 of the euros for a team like England who have won jackshit for 60 years, then you will always find it 'cringe'.

/thread.

Mans can celebrate how he wants. This is top level international football being watched by millions worldwide.

You find alot of things cringe lad, must be a awful finding so many things cringe.

Out of interest, have you ever played football before? If so, have you ever scored an overhead kick to equalise in the last minute?

To find it cringe how a player celebrates after doing the above in a euro last 16 is simply madness.
There's nothing mad about it, it was arrogant as hell.

/thread.

Mans can celebrate how he wants. This is top level international football being watched by millions worldwide.

Exactly. It’s clear Bellingham seems to be becoming a figure of hate for some. 20 years old, great season for Real Madrid and scoring a last minute equaliser to keep his country in the tournament. Adrenaline kicks in, no problem with the celebration.

A 21 year old man can’t celebrate the way he wants after literally scoring a last minute equaliser in the 2nd biggest international football tournament to save his country from going back home.

People who find it cringe are the real cringe or simply jealous. His celebration is aimed at people like you.

Fergie would have absolutely loved a winner like him at United.

Nah just two things.

1) Bellingham's celebration
2) Your defence on a forum, of another man, who you don't know, because someone thought he was a bit cringe.

Spends a lot of the time throwing himself to the ground. Was dreadful up to his goal and after it. Brilliant goal but he comes across so arrogant and petulant on the pitch.

Said it before, he plays like the kid that owns the football and will take it home if anyone pisses him off.
He does fall over a lot. He's a tremendous talent, great he got his goal but my word, he's like Stevie G on steroids.

Exactly. It’s clear Bellingham seems to be becoming a figure of hate for some. 20 years old, great season for Real Madrid and scoring a last minute equaliser to keep his country in the tournament. Adrenaline kicks in, no problem with the celebration.
Figure of hate, Jesus wept

A 21 year old man can’t celebrate the way he wants after literally scoring a last minute equaliser in the 2nd biggest international football tournament to save his country from going back home.

People who find it cringe are the real cringe or simply jealous. His celebration is aimed at people like you.

Fergie would have absolutely loved a winner like him at United.

And he took the bait right away, too.

The team is playing like utter toilet, yet he wants to spend 30 seconds celebrating, then doing a "signature" celebration.

Then screaming at the crowd "who else"

Cringe.
Missed the "who else" bit live so fair enough, that's certainly over the top.

Shouting "who else" at the crowd is cringe.

He's entitled, as I am to find it cringe.

Seems fine.

If I told you in the 94th minute that there's going to be a last minute equalizer and you asked me who would score it, I'd say... "who else" and you'd know it's Bellingham.

He's hard to warm to, but he'd most likely be just an average player without his supreme self confidence/arrogance.

And to be fair to him he's got alot to be arrogant about.

Nah just two things.

1) Bellingham's celebration
2) Your defence on a forum, of another man, who you don't know, because someone thought he was a bit cringe.
What are you on about? I could say the same thing about your criticism, on a forum, of another man, who you don't know... :lol:

Doesn't matter if I know jude or not. This could be any footballer on earth ffs.

I find it absolutely hilarious how you find it cringeworthy that a young footballer celebrates, as jude did tonight, after scoring an overhead kick equaliser in the last 16 of the euros.

I've asked you whether you've played football before, which you've not answered.

Rubbish performance, great finish

Goal aside he was brutal, absolutely shocking performance. He has far too much ego, celebrating an equaliser against the 45th side in the world is cringe.

Considering the entire team has been shocking for 4 games, at least Bellingham has showed up when it matters.

England would be out if it wasn't for his 2 goals in this tournament.

Jesus Christ, it’s insane how people get so triggered by trivial things like celebrations.

I’m fast approaching my 30s but if I scored a goal in that fashion, in a knockout Euros game, I’m whipping my schlong out and doing the helicopter by the corner flag. Might say more about me mind you…

Adrenaline gets the better of people and if Bellingham keeps producing those moments he’s free to celebrate how he wishes.

He's got balls. England fans are used to watching losers, so they find it jarring.

He’s also got a massive knob sticking out of his head. One that he likes to flaunt. Most people find that jarring too.

couldn't care less about how cringe his celebration was after that goal

Jesus Christ, it’s insane how people get so triggered by trivial things like celebrations.

I’m fast approaching my 30s but if I scored a goal in that fashion, in a knockout Euros game, I’m whipping my schlong out and doing the helicopter by the corner flag. Might say more about me mind you…

Adrenaline gets the better of people and if Bellingham keeps producing those moments he’s free to celebrate how he wishes.
Wait - please don’t tell me there are people moaning about him celebrating? Surely that’s too far even for the weirdest of football fans.

I think he needs more space on the field, personally I’d drop Rice or push him into CD alongside Stones