Jude Bellingham | Real Madrid player

He’s also got a massive knob sticking out of his head. One that he likes to flaunt. Most people find that jarring too.
Yeah. Let's have more likeable losers. That will do it.

You find alot of things cringe lad, must be a awful finding so many things cringe.

Out of interest, have you ever played football before? If so, have you ever scored an overhead kick to equalise in the last minute?

To find it cringe how a player celebrates after doing the above in a euro last 16 is simply madness.

exactly, you’re judging a 20 year old absolutely jacked on adrenaline over a 3 second period. How about judge him over the way he’s conducted himself over the past 4 seasons since 16

Yeah. Let's have more likeable losers. That will do it.

Oh no I’d want more pricks like van Dijk in my team. That kind of arrogance is very useful. It’s also inherently unlikable in many cultures, not just England. Hence why Dutch legends have no trouble telling van Dijk to stop being such a Dijk.

Someone may want to check but I don’t think he had a better season than Eric in 93/94

You are correct, Cantona had slightly better output that season.

But it's still an outrageous claim that Bellingham is not a good player.

FFS the guy was a key player in a team that won everything, at the age of 20, and was their top scorer.

You are correct, Cantona had slightly better output that season.

But it's still an outrageous claim that Bellingham is not a good player.

FFS the guy was a key player in a team that won everything, at the age of 20, and was their top scorer.
He's okay. Vastly overrated.

Like, the claim that he isn't up there with Balon d'or winner is a very legitimate one, and one that I agree with.

But to claim that he isn't a 'good player' therefore not allowed to be arrogant is outrageous.

fecking hell, he was the top scorer in a side that won the league and Champions League double - the greatest club side in the world with an insane level of expectation, at that.

Of course he’s at the very least, an outstanding player. It’s folly to suggest otherwise.

that’s ridiculous, he’s an incredibly professional, well spoken young lad, and a breathe of fresh air versus all the Pogbas, Sanchos and Lingards of this world.
:lol: Well spoken lad. One of the good ones. Not like those troublemakers

:lol: Well spoken lad. One of the good ones. Not like those troublemakers

I think what he's trying to say is he isn't going to be spending his time doing JB5 or stupid Tiktok dances to promote JLINGZ shoes that cost the same as Balenciaga.

The disdain you lot are showing for the only player who has actually done anything for you this tournament, after winning the lot with Real, at the age of 20, just cause he has a bit of arrogance about him, is so weird. Most countries would revere a young player like that, classic English to try turn him into a villain instead. You’re all nuts.

The disdain you lot are showing for the only player who has actually done anything for you this tournament, after winning the lot with Real, at the age of 20, just cause he has a bit of arrogance about him, is so weird. Most countries would revere a young player like that, classic English to try turn him into a villain instead. You’re all nuts.

It's a huge problem due to the tribalism with Club football.

We did our absolute best to make Frank Lampard into a joke with the Fat frank, calling him shit etc etc

When he was a genuine humble guy without any real controversy who could almost guarantee 20 goals a season from midfield.

It still hasn’t sunk in what this lad has just done. In the 95th min of a euros knockout game with England on the brink of an embarrassing elimination, to have the insane audacity and quality to pull that finish out of the bag, it’s genuinely unbelievable.

Bellingham isn't even arrogant, watch his interviews. Kid has a great head on him.

And his on-pitch "arrogance" is precisely what's needed.

It's a huge problem due to the tribalism with Club football.

We did our absolute best to make Frank Lampard into a joke with the Fat frank, calling him shit etc etc

When he was a genuine humble guy without any real controversy who could almost guarantee 20 goals a season from midfield.
Yeah apart from when he had that orgy with Rio Ferdinand and Kieron Dyer.

Fans look for a reason to hate players who don't play for us/ play for successful clubs.

Like Gerrard too, yes he was arrogant, but we hated him for very little reason.

He would be a hero if he played for us and we desperately need someone with his personality in the team right now.

Fans look for a reason to hate players who don't play for us/ play for successful clubs.

Like Gerrard too, yes he was arrogant, but we hated him for very little reason.

He would be a hero if he played for us and we desperately need someone with his personality in the team right now.
Gerrard was an absolute cnut you seem to have a short memory.

I think what he's trying to say is he isn't going to be spending his time doing JB5 or stupid Tiktok dances to promote JLINGZ shoes that cost the same as Balenciaga.
Instead he spends his time modelling Skims for Kim Kardashian. It’s a stupid cliche shite point that football as a collective raises about certain players.

Precisely. In the age of Jlingz and Sancho. He has been the player England has been crying out for, a player with a winning mentality, a bit of arrogance, absolute confidence and plenty of skills. But I guess some people can’t digest the fact he’s proper good.

Apparently according to some he is cringe and according to some he is vastly overrated. Yeah, right. The 20 year old top scorer for the biggest club in the world who just won a double is vastly overrated.

They said the same about Ronaldo back then.

I think it's only from people who don't like England.

Personally, I think he's an incredible talent and love his arrogance on the pitch. When he wins us the Euros, I'd like to see him win the Ballon d'Or.

What did he do, that the same players we idolized didn't also do?

What did Gerrard do, for his team, that Roy Keane, Paul Ince, Cantona, or if we want to go further along in the timeline, the likes of Bruno Fernandes or Ander Herrera didn't do?
ABH on a DJ because he wouldn't play a song in a club for him. He's a scumbag.

No I was responding to you suggesting that he was free from controversy, when he's had his fair share. I did't offer my personal view on it.

To me, someone having an orgy is not controversy. It's someone's personal sex life that is none of our business, and wouldn't be if it wasn't for the fact he was famous and has media digging into him?