Jude Bellingham | Real Madrid player

Dont think he did much else throughout the game? There when it was needed though....

He looked like the only player that could dribble and take a player on all match - no one else did that once.

Last edited:
Pure clutch is Jude, in a functioning, well structured team he is a world.beater. For England he can only play in moments really.

He's genuinely world class. People may say that he's been 'woeful' in this tournament but so have most england players, many of which are starters for world class clubs like Bayern, City, Arsenal... that points towards the manager more than it does the individual.

His dribbling, finishing, mentality, physicality, intelligence and presence in big games is what makes him special.

Good goal but he isn’t offering much else to the team in this tournament. He’s all pace and power.

He's genuinely world class. People may say that he's been 'woeful' in this tournament but so have most england players, many of which are starters for world class clubs like Bayern, City, Arsenal... that points towards the manager more than it does the individual.

His dribbling, finishing, mentality, physicality, intelligence and presence in big games is what makes him special.

Yes but his dribbling isn't as good as Musiala so he's shit because there can't be two great players, apparently

He has that level of arrogance that only comes from playing for Real Madrid, that you deserve to win. Leads to moments like that, even if you're not playing well.

He has that level of arrogance that only comes from playing for Real Madrid, that you deserve to win. Leads to moments like that, even if you're not playing well.
Madrid certainly helps, but that guy is unbelievable, just a pure winner.
Even the day Dortmund bottled the league he was out injured.
A tiny fraction of humanity has that in them, its not just hard work or talent, you can’t learn it, that stuff is encrypted into his DNA.

Whether Jude’s “Madridism” will be enough to counter Southgateism or Kane’s “Spuerseism”, remains to be seen.
But England have themselves a real special player.

Goal aside he was brutal, absolutely shocking performance. He has far too much ego, celebrating an equaliser against the 45th side in the world is cringe.

Ngl I kinda wanted you feckers out of the tournament so he can finally have that ankle and shoulder surgery he’s been putting off since January. And Carlo ran him into the ground so finally a nice rest :lol:

Please exit against the Swiss , thanks.

Goal aside he was brutal, absolutely shocking performance. He has far too much ego, celebrating an equaliser against the 45th side in the world is cringe.

fecking hell. I have to think you are joking. Who is not going to celebrate a 95th minute bicycle kick equaliser in a Euros knock out game? Please tell me this was a troll post.

fecking hell. I have to think you are joking. Who is not going to celebrate a 95th minute bicycle kick equaliser in a Euros knock out game? Please tell me this was a troll post.
He celebrated about eight times mate. The slow motion, trademarked celebration was cringe.

He was always trying to do something and covers a lot of ground. Foden is our problem. Jude is absolutely clutch when it matters. What a player and what a moment.

Love it. You need players with that type of mentality if you want to excel

Nah. How can you not when you were literally seconds away from getting eliminated altogether. It's not just an equalizer.
The team is playing like utter toilet, yet he wants to spend 30 seconds celebrating, then doing a "signature" celebration.

Then screaming at the crowd "who else"

Cringe.

The game was a good summary of his play style, not involved for all of the game but comes up with a magic moment in the end. Mentality monster but not someone who you want to build your midfield on.

Issue is that England don't have a Kroos/Modric type player who can build up their attack so they'll always struggle to keep control in midfield.

Not only playing for Real Madrid. Being an excellent player and knowing that you are an excellent player. Cantona had it too.

The team is playing like utter toilet, yet he wants to spend 30 seconds celebrating, then doing a "signature" celebration.

Then screaming at the crowd "who else"

Cringe.
Reminds me of when Sturridge scored that winner against Wales and amidst the bedlam stopped to do the dance he was using to flog hats

Great goal and moment for him and his team. The ‘who else?’ shout was a bit cringey though. Maybe someone who has been playing well, mate.

Great goal and moment for him and his team. The ‘who else?’ shout was a bit cringey though. Maybe someone who has been playing well, mate.
Exactly.

Celebrated with the players.

Then mouthed to the fans.

Then did is "look at me" celebration.

You've fecking struggled against Slovakia and have scraped into extra time with 30 seconds to go.

I felt it was cringe.

Obvious everyone thinks I don't think you should celebrate. It was a bit over the top.