Joshua Zirkzee | signed for Manchester United

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t think you can read too much into who’s playing for the national team and who isn’t. Frimpong is well behind Dumfries and is probably a much better player. Coaches have their favorites and Zirkzee only truly broke through last season at Bologna.

Because Dumfries can play rightback properly. And did so behind Frimpong when he played on the wing and was poor.

I forgot about him till he came on. How is he behind fecking Weghorst? He didn't look anything amazing with the few touches he had, and looked weak in the air too.

Crazy to think we're looking at signing a poor Netherlands 3rd/4th choice striker (behind two of our flops) and their 4th choice CB.
Koeman also benched frimpong and de ligt. I wouldnt read too much into it

Because Dumfries can play rightback properly. And did so behind Frimpong when he played on the wing and was poor.
I wouldn't say he's a better right back to be honest

I'm reaching a bit here but that was a nice crisp pass out to the winger he made at the end there. :cool:

Seriously though considering their other forward options it's concerning that Koeman didn't fancy him at all.
Remember this is one of the worse managers in the PL.

I thought he actually used some good skill in that cameo :lol: . I must have been watching a different game.

First time I seen him tonight and have to say I wasn't impressed.... His lack of urgency and intensity in his warm up was borderline criminal. Think it spread onto the rest of the Dutch team and in turn led to them switching off, being so lax defensively late on and conceding the winner. He's cost his team big time.

First time I seen him tonight and have to say I wasn't impressed.... His lack of urgency and intensity in his warm up was borderline criminal. Think it spread onto the rest of the Dutch team and in turn led to them switching off, being so lax defensively late on and conceding the winner. He's cost his team big time.
What?

I mean, this is a joke right ? :lol:

Look…I think most can agree that he’s a bit of an underwhelming signing and probably a stepping stone for someone else down the line, but best of luck to him. He’s not a bad player.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

It was the way he got out of his seat for me, not enough energy. Also, his girlfriends dad is fat. Do not want.

Am I doing this right?

This is top tier.

Why are people wondering why he's behind Weghorst? Weggy has consistently performed for them time and time again, it's a not a surprised he's still trusted.

The caf: United only sign big names and obvious signings. What are our scouts doing.

Also the caf: What are they doing signing a player I've never watched?. Why isn't he starting for one of the best national sides.

Last edited:
The caf: United only sign big names and obvious signings. What are our scouts doing.

Also the caf: What are they doing signing a player I've never watched?. Why isn't starting for one of the best national sides.
The caf: Why are we signing a player that big teams do not want.

Also the caf: Why are we signing a player that Real Madrid wants. His heart is not in it. Di Maria says Hi.

In all seriousness, when was the last time someone with that sort of hair reached any serious level of success in a top division?

Name on the shirt would start with the last letter of the Alphabet, cant warm up with any urgency and is too tall to be a striker. All in all, do not want. Ineos out !

It was the way he got out of his seat for me, not enough energy. Also, his girlfriends dad is fat. Do not want.

Am I doing this right?

Ashworth and Berrada are already watching the tape of him getting out of the chair. Pulling the plug as we speak.

This. I kept an eye on him on the bench during the game and there was a point where he was doing up his shoelaces. For one thing, he should have done that before the match (lack of preparation and professionalism) and for another, he took around 16 seconds (twice the average, indicating a lack of dexterity and agility). To top it all off, halfway through doing the bunny ears method, he did a little bounce in his chair as if he himself were a bunny. He didn't even do a double knot. He clearly has deep psychological issues that should set alarm bells ringing. Do not want.

Thank god we have the top United scouts out again. The same scouts who said Martinez is too small and shit probably

Weghorst plays more. Should be the most red of flags

Why is it that when better players are benched for United, it is a manager problem, but when the same happens for every other team, it is a player problem? Why is that a red flag? Was it also a red flag for Diallo when he kept getting benched for Antony who contributed nothing but defensively? Or for Mainoo when McTominay started over him?

Imagine convincing yourself that buying player, who is reserve option to a Weghorst who is a backup for Depay, is a great idea.

It doesn't matter. It's Koeman. Diallo was the reserve option for Antony, imagine how shit that guy must be. Let's not talk about how every single Dutch football fan in the world wants to play Zirkzee ahead of Depay and Weghorst, but because Koeman thinks otherwise, Zirkzee must be shit!

I forgot about him till he came on. How is he behind fecking Weghorst? He didn't look anything amazing with the few touches he had, and looked weak in the air too.

Crazy to think we're looking at signing a poor Netherlands 3rd/4th choice striker (behind two of our flops) and their 4th choice CB.

Are you on a wind up here? He played for two minutes and had a single touch all game, which was a pass wide to Gakpo who made nothing of it. How did he look weak in the air? There was literally one aerial duel he engaged in ffs :lol:

Maybe you should remind yourself that the Dutch fans want to play Zirkzee ahead of Depay and Weghorst, but Koeman is who he is. Managers make strange decisions because they have preferences, who would have thought?!

Status
Not open for further replies.