Joshua Zirkzee | signed for Manchester United

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know you are joking, but if you look at the positions he occupies on the field he is not what we need. We need a proper goal scoring striker. Not a physical number #10. But the Caf has convinced itself that it's a good deal, even when he really won't solve our goal scoring woes.

Replied to someone in the Matchday thread. Leaving it here too.

He had a decent touch and a pass in the middle of the pitch which was the only time he touched the ball.

Most of the comments here are either crazy or trollish because they are basically based on nothing that happened on the pitch.

I'm reaching a bit here but that was a nice crisp pass out to the winger he made at the end there. :cool:

Seriously though considering their other forward options it's concerning that Koeman didn't fancy him at all.

He had a decent touch and a pass in the middle of the pitch which was the only time he touched the ball.

Most of the comments here are either crazy or trollish because they are basically based on nothing that happened on the pitch.
Literally was on the pitch for a single minute of action and the takes are already flying :lol: :lol:

How are people criticising based off this game? He was literally on the pitch for two minutes. Some people are so weird.

I forgot about him till he came on. How is he behind fecking Weghorst? He didn't look anything amazing with the few touches he had, and looked weak in the air too.

Crazy to think we're looking at signing a poor Netherlands 3rd/4th choice striker (behind two of our flops) and their 4th choice CB.

I forgot about him till he came on. How is he behind fecking Weghorst? He didn't look anything amazing with the few touches he had, and looked weak in the air too.

Crazy to think we're looking at signing a poor Netherlands 3rd/4th choice striker (behind two of our flops) and their 4th choice CB.
Think that says more about Koeman and de Ligt injury meaning Koeman picked/stuck to certain players than it does about them

Even the biggest shithead newspapers dont give someone a score out of 10 for 2 minutes. But the Cafe ...

Now I'm sure this account is satirical

Judging someone on 45 seconds play would be a good start.

The rest of the drivel has been answered time and again.

He was crumbling on the floor when they were trying to find him with long balls. In the touches he had he didn't look assured, let's say.

The rest of the "drivel" is pretty factual. I don't care what excuses others want to make to convince themselves we're signing top class players. Van der Ven is ahead of de Ligt as 3rd choice, Weghorst and Depay ahead of Zirkzee. Even tonight when he had to take Depay off, he opted to go with no CF. Then when he realised that was a mistake, he brought in Weghorst.

Everyone piles in here to take the piss about how shit he was in the 17 seconds he was on the pitch and some absolute helmets decide to deliberately misinterpret that to have a moan about RedCafe. It’s a life, I guess. Not much of one, but still…

I would imagine this is done in the next few days now Holland are out. Finalised then he’ll go on holiday.

He was crumbling on the floor when they were trying to find him with long balls. In the touches he had he didn't look assured, let's say.

The rest of the "drivel" is pretty factual. I don't care what excuses others want to make to convince themselves we're signing top class players. Van der Ven is ahead of de Ligt as 3rd choice, Weghorst and Depay ahead of Zirkzee. Even tonight when he had to take Depay off, he opted to go with no CF. Then when he realised that was a mistake, he brought in Weghorst.

He was on the pitch less than 120 seconds so you simply cant judge him on that and to use Van der Ven being selected ahead of De Ligt as an excuse to write De Ligt off is a disgrace when you consider the fact he is being managed by Ronald Koeman who has failed in pretty much every managerial job he has had.

Literally was on the pitch for a single minute of action and the takes are already flying :lol: :lol:

I have no idea how good he is but yeah the takes about him have been wild. If they are based on watching Bologna a few times, I could understand but it's mostly vibes and shitposting.

Been pretty underwhelming based on the few minutes I've seen in the euros so far...

Hope he is better than this..
Also.. please don't listen to ETH for the transfers..

Been pretty underwhelming based on the few minutes I've seen in the euros so far...

Hope he is better than this..
Also.. please don't listen to ETH for the transfers..
:lol:

Come on man

Very underwhelming but many seem overly excited about it.

Forget about if he played 5 min or 60. Judging anyone based on their international performance is stupidity at its best...with same logic, no one would ever touch scholes, lampard, gerrard...

and we also have example's the other way around...remember Liverpool buying Diouf haha...

I don’t think you can read too much into who’s playing for the national team and who isn’t. Frimpong is well behind Dumfries and is probably a much better player. Coaches have their favorites and Zirkzee only truly broke through last season at Bologna.

Status
Not open for further replies.