Joshua Zirkzee is a Red | and our #11

Disappointing that he is not going to part of the USA tour , was looking forward to see what he brings to the set up.

But as long as he gets in a good pre season at Carrington and is fit for the start of the season it is no big deal.

Disappointing that he is not going to part of the USA tour , was looking forward to see what he brings to the set up.

But as long as he gets in a good pre season at Carrington and is fit for the start of the season it is no big deal.
Is that new news? Cause we just had this tweet posted:

Could well be bollocks but saw this on twitter:
Zirkzee, Mainoo, Shaw, Martinez, Garnacho and Pellistri will NOT be involved in the US tour

List of absentees from the tour I heard on the radio included his name.
Ah okay.

Maybe it's anyway for the best. Wasn't it mentioned for last season that the US tour had been too tiring as a whole? Maybe it's a good thing that those that were on international duty at the EC and Copa America (per @Carlsen19's post) get to skip it and prepare more properly for the season. A pity about the team building I suppose, but perhaps you can't have it both ways in this case.

Could well be bollocks but saw this on twitter:
Zirkzee, Mainoo, Shaw, Martinez, Garnacho and Pellistri will NOT be involved in the US tour
Makes sense as their respective teams reached Semis/Finals in both Euros and Copa America. Hojlund and Eriksen only just returned couple of days ago and Denmark were eliminated on Jun 29th. So it looks like around 3 weeks of holidays for all. Dalot and Bruno would be the next and I imagine the rest will return sometime during August 1st week.

Would have been nice to see him on the US Tour. But reality is it’s only 1 week, so missing it can’t do that much harm.

We will have to wait until the Community Shield against City to see him.

Would have been nice to see him on the US Tour. But reality is it’s only 1 week, so missing it can’t do that much harm.

We will have to wait until the Community Shield against City to see him.
He is on his own US tour...

Anyone else still paranoid about last year, and think every thread update will be news of a injury they just suffered?

A watered down version. We don't have a player like Salah, who's insane goalscorer and good playmaker. Probably if Amad can surprise us.
Amad always scored lots of goals for a winger due to his accuracy and composure since his academy days

We need him to hit the ground running with RH out injured. I can’t pretend to having watched enough of him to form an opinion outside of YT highlights. I hope he fulfills his potential.

Zirkzee: "I want to play a pure game. Nutmegs, chops and back heels are moments that belong in football. That style has value for me. It's the soccer kid in me because it's supposed to be fun too, isn't it?

Looks like he is going to be an entertainer , I don't mind the nutmegs , back heel etc as long as there is also end product.

Looking forward to seeing him play , he should start on Saturday.

Zirkzee: "I want to play a pure game. Nutmegs, chops and back heels are moments that belong in football. That style has value for me. It's the soccer kid in me because it's supposed to be fun too, isn't it?

Looks like he is going to be an entertainer , I don't mind the nutmegs , back heel etc as long as there is also end product.

Looking forward to seeing him play , he should start on Saturday.

Reminds me of what we were saying about Antony.

What do people think his market value would have been had he not had a release clause? I’ve read a lot of talk of him being signed as a backup striker. I think his price tag has contributed to that theory.

So, what’s a fair market value for a Zirkzee with no clause and 2 or 3 years left on his contract?

What do people think his market value would have been had he not had a release clause? I’ve read a lot of talk of him being signed as a backup striker. I think his price tag has contributed to that theory.

So, what’s a fair market value for a Zirkzee with no clause and 2 or 3 years left on his contract?

Transfermarkt has him down at €50m.