Joao Felix / on loan to Chelsea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have we all seen this? New player registered as number 11 in the squad today called Betinho and is Portuguese.

3ZpekUJ.png

https://www.premierleague.com/clubs/12/Manchester-United/squad

Coincidentally that happens to be Joao Felix's middle name...
Says he's 29 years old though.

When i search at google for Betinho the name Alberto Alves Coelho showes up. Which has the same date of birth as the page shows. His stats are shit. Do not want this Betinho fella.

I guess a positive with Felix is he can actually play in any of the 4 positions across the front line (Even as a 10). Is he your typical cf ? No. ETH could make use of him in the same role that he got the best out of Tadic. Whether that would work in the Prem is another question.

Well… better you guys fall for it as well … than us fall for it twice.

“Tactical flexibility” is maybe my least favorite phrase right now.

When i search at google for Betinho the name Alberto Alves Coelho showes up. Which has the same date of birth as the page shows. His stats are shit. Do not want this Betinho fella.

What if its a Liverpool fan at the EPL mocking us!

Well… better you guys fall for it as well … than us fall for it twice.

“Tactical flexibility” is maybe my least favorite phrase right now.
I understand your concern, I just think Felix is overall a far better player than Havertz....

It's not a slip if it's done, they've registered him but they haven't had chance to get the promotional stuff out yet because everyone's still on holiday or liquored up

You’ve just updated his wiki entry! It’s not his middle name and the other stuff gives it away :lol:

Exact date of birth also, and a striker.

Tis him.

Someones taking the piss though, he's worth 1.5m on transfer market and the club website looks like a 13 year olds Wix site, I wonder why he's on the United PL official site roster, it's either an error or something else is happening.

Someones taking the piss though, he's worth 1.5m on transfer market and the club website looks like a 13 year olds Wix site, I wonder why he's on the United PL official site roster, it's either an error or something else is happening.

Ighalo 2.0. Can't wait.

Aye, even name has been updated to Betinho on wikipage today hahahahhaha. He's not even called that.

Something odd going on with PL site for sure. Someone using that to go on a wiki piss take though.

As a loan it's a no brainer. Get it the feck done. We need players if we are trying for top 4.

Also ETH needs the players for when Jan starts not when it ends like we did with Bruno

Greenwoods number is also 11, so what if he's just a placeholder there in case his court case is cleared (which it wont), how long has Betinho actually been there.
You’re not suggesting we’re about to send Greenwood out as “Betinho” with a Son style mask on?

I wouldn’t be surprised if someone pulled an announcement because of the Gakpo news.

The good news is that Betinho made his PL debut on 21st October 2019, so seems fake.

Pretty much all the nationals are saying we are about to miss out (not get him)...

is it really that difficult for you to google his name? as I said, most of the nationals so take your pick
I did google his name and found nothing. So tagline checks out.

it’s good forum etiquette to post the source, so a tweet or a link would have been nice

I did google his name and found nothing. So tagline checks out.

it’s good forum etiquette to post the source, so a tweet or a link would have been nice

There's only a few trillion webpages on the internet to sift through though, why post a source to legitimise claims!

Status
Not open for further replies.