Jermaine Jenas | Sacked by BBC

You just know he thought he was that guy, thinks he's smooth as feck and all the girls want it with his baby teeth.

Tedious twat gets their comeuppance. Just hope Chris Sutton is caught fiddling with badgers of something now…

That "coin coin coin" video properly paints him in a weird light. Wrongun vibes all over that.
Tbf he clarified that only certain man know what he's talking about when it comes to securing the coin.

Hopefully nobody was too hurt or affected by his wrongdoing, but him being sacked is the best news I’ve heard in ages.

Always preferred watching games (particularly major tournaments) on BBC for the lack of ads. But I haven’t watched a second of their coverage for at least a couple of years because this prick boils my piss so much.

Good riddance to the single worst pundit I’ve seen in my time watching sport.

I wouldn’t be surprised if the whole BBC football ecosystem is a nest of sex pests. That sort of thing is inevitable when you have a bunch of mediocre, overpaid and virtually unsackable men who think their god’s gift.

So does that mean no more of him on TNT either? Probably get employed by Talksport as they have no morals.
It's funny because he's hosting on Talksport right now. Bit unfortunate for him the news is released as he's on air.

What's he saying on talksport? :lol:

He's talking about Eddie Howe as potential England manager, as if none of this is happening.:lol:

I'm not allowed to post links but you can watch it live on their youtube channel. It's a bit surreal that they are just carrying on as normal.