Jermaine Jenas | Sacked by BBC

Desperately trying to seem funny and have “banter” with Rio. Just shouting over him when he’s trying to speak. Cringey stuff!

Jenas presenting, and Danny Murphy as pundit, guaranteed to bore you to sleep every Saturday night.

The guy is the Gareth Southgate of presenting, knows he is well above his level, probably has no idea how he got to where he has, and is dull by default.

He is one of the most boring people on earth, second only to me really.

He's a dullard, no doubt. Makes me wonder why they use people like him, or Daniel Sturridge. Why these guys?
Jenas has gone beyond football, he's all over the TV. And then started endorsing one of my favourite clothing brands so i had to stop buying from them too.

He's awful but Lineker and the dad lineup really need to piss off.
At least those idiots have credentials... I don't know why Jenas is even there?

He's had a shit club career, hasn't played for a top club (a bottling Spurs doesn't count), wasn't prolific at any aspect of the game, didn't exactly have even a mid-level international career and you can't even say he has a personality that casual fans may gravitate towards (like tuning in to see an angry Roy Keane or a hysterically laughing Micah).

I really don't know why he is always on TV :confused:

He's had a shit club career, hasn't played for a top club (a bottling Spurs doesn't count), wasn't prolific at any aspect of the game, didn't exactly have even a mid-level international career and you can't even say he has a personality that casual fans may gravitate towards (like tuning in to see an angry Roy Keane or a hysterically laughing Micah).

He's probably shagging the producer or something, I think that would be the standard reason. They should put another female pundit on instead of him as at least an equivalently bad female pundit (do they exist?) wouldn't shout over the rest of the panel when they're talking.

He was a decent enough player and Bobby Robson thought he was good enough to play for his Newcastle side which had some very good players and did pretty well in the league and cups.

Definitely overrates himself though.

Been watching the Euros on an Italian stream and although I only know a a few dozen words in Italian, its music to the ears.
No idea how people go through hours listening to someone like Jenas or even Rio, just zero substance there. I’d rather watch KFC ads.

Never really got the hate for Lineker
Watched his podcast few times and the common denominator been Lineker touching his nose more frequently than I do on a 36 hour bender.
Someone should have a word, its really quite gross in that setting.

Can't say I'm arsed in the slightest. I usually mentally switch off between the games anyway.

Everytime I watch or listen to him, I feel the apocalypse getting ever closer.

Left Newcastle as a player cause he couldn’t handle the pressure of a one club city, but sure go on TV and intimate Mbappe came off cause he bottled a pen

I'm generally not that bothered about commentators but he is the only one who really grates on me. Obnoxious, cringy bellend that he is.

Both of them tonight are genuinely spoiling this game for me. Gonna do the second half with 5 live commentary instead.

If I was on death row my last meal would be his tongue.