Jermaine Jenas | Sacked by BBC

Rumours he’s been sacked by the BBC :drool:

Always knew he was a wrong’un.

To be fair you have to be really going some to get sacked for inappropriate behaviour at the beeb, considering their history. Must have said something nice about Ten Hag or Ratcliffe.

Just saw an article about it on The Sun website, which does seem legit despite the source. All it mentions is “inappropriate behaviour” as being the reason, and given it’s the BBC that could mean anything.

Also I’m shocked to find out he was earning £190k per year with the BBC. What the feck. Some people really do fall in to success on the back of absolutely nothing.

Wow what a relief, I guess everyone is excited to watch The One Show again?!

Just saw an article about it on The Sun website, which does seem legit despite the source. All it mentions is “inappropriate behaviour” as being the reason, and given it’s the BBC that could mean anything.

Also I’m shocked to find out he was earning £190k per year with the BBC. What the feck. Some people really do fall in to success on the back of absolutely nothing.
Is £190k a year that much considering he presented a show every day, as well as loads of the football?

Probably went against BBC guidelines by not operating an industrial scale diddling operation.

There’s been rumours for a while that he harasses female colleagues with unsolicited sexualised messages. Would fit with the inappropriate behaviour line and be easy enough to prove.

He spent a career being praised for going from box to box and now he gets sacked for it.

Probably went against BBC guidelines by not operating an industrial scale diddling operation.
“for 190k per year we expected a lot more. whilst there has been a little improvement since being put on your performance improvement plan, many of the senior management team feel that you’re phoning in a lot of the diddling.”

There’s been rumours for a while that he harasses female colleagues with unsolicited sexualised messages. Would fit with the inappropriate behaviour line and be easy enough to prove.
He did seem like that type of guy.

excellent-happy.gif

Heck, even if we sign Ugarte, this is the best news today. I couldn't stand that prick.

“for 190k per year we expected a lot more. whilst there has been a little improvement since being put on your performance improvement plan, many of the senior management team feel that you’re phoning in a lot of the diddling.”
“A senior staffer, who spoke to us on the proviso of anonymity said, ‘People are terrified. Heads are going to roll over this. Theres a very real concern that many of the children who visited the BBC this year may go undiddled.’ “

“A senior staffer, who spoke to us on the proviso of anonymity said, ‘People are terrified. Heads are going to roll over this. Theres a very real concern that many of the children who visited the BBC this year may go undiddled.’ “
makes my blood run cold, just thinking on my license fee payer’s money being sat in a beeb bank account, and not being used in a compensation payment to a victim.

I bet his sexts were so weird. Like something a quantity surveyor would send.

1 less pundit who hates United for no traceable reason

Great news. He was fecking woeful at his job and on suitability alone should have been sacked years ago

"The face of Match of the Day"?

I don't think I've ever seen him present March of the Day.
Maybe not but if match of the day had to have a face it would probably be that of Jermaine Jenas