Jadon Sancho| Staying at Dortmund for now

Status
Not open for further replies.

IF BVB were also playing the brinksmanship long game on fee this window, the VdB signing will hopefully soil their pants abit. ie: If they don't agree to our demands very soon, we'll spend our all budget elsewhere.

So long as our club fills in other required slots, I'm fine with not going for Sancho this summer. Screw BVB. We can try again next summer or also try for another candidate.

Unrelated to the flight tweet

I've still felt like its still been on and only feel stronger about it now that the VDB deal is going through.

I would've felt that it's dead in the water had we splashed the crazy money for Grealish but VDB went for a more than reasonable fee likely a good amount of funds left for a marquee signing like this.

The whole summer comes down to this move imo.

The only player I could have seen us getting that is a similar ability level was Haivertz and that ship sailed months ago.

If we are serious about going for league and CL titles this is the level of player we need. I fear if we wait till next summer Barca, Inter, even PSG might want him, just get it done woody. He's going to be absolute top class for 10 years!

I've still felt like its still been on and only feel stronger about it now that the VDB deal is going through.

I would've felt that it's dead in the water had we splashed the crazy money for Grealish but VDB went for a more than reasonable fee likely a good amount of funds left for a marquee signing like this.

I am ready to be shocked :drool: Do it woody I dare you

Who is this dude and what links to the club does he have? Just looks like some third rate Portuguese ITK?

Not sure who this cnut is, but I believe him :lol:

Why does it? :lol:
Based off absolutely no valid credible reports other than my own judgement!

I just believe VDB has been chosen over Grealish due to the price difference freeing up more cash to fund the Sancho deal. I'm pretty certain Utd would have chosen Grealish over VDB if the price was the same for both, simply because Grealish is proven in the premier league already. The fact we've gone for VDB is because of the value for money and the ability to make more signings.

The only player I could have seen us getting that is a similar ability level was Haivertz and that ship sailed months ago.

If we are serious about going for league and CL titles this is the level of player we need. I fear if we wait till next summer Barca, Inter, even PSG might want him, just get it done woody. He's going to be absolute top class for 10 years!
Yep! If United want to win trophies then we have to show ambition! Sancho is the perfect united signing and honestly if we sign him then fair play I believe in this project now!

Based off absolutely no valid credible reports other than my own judgement!

I just believe VDB has been chosen over Grealish due to the price difference freeing up more cash to fund the Sancho deal. I'm pretty certain Utd would have chosen Grealish over VDB if the price was the same for both, simply because Grealish is proven in the premier league already. The fact we've gone for VDB is because of the value for money and the ability to make more signings.
Hope you’re right!

Who is this dude and what links to the club does he have? Just looks like some third rate Portuguese ITK?

he is just another liar. I think I will send a few tweets about sancho and see how many likes and shares I get.
A few blatant lies should do the trick

This tweet is an absolute load of bollocks....I've never heard so much illogical bullshit, but I absolutely love it!! I am so on board with this, I'm virtually the captain of the ship!

Yeah him and Donny is a significant improvement and definitely progress,still could do with a CB but maybe we should wait for the right player in that position

If we had just agreed an £70m deal for Grealish, I'd actually be really gutted right now as that would for sure put the Sancho deal dead in the water. The VDB signing means the Sancho deal is still very much on!

Who the feck is this guy. Not very reliable:
BS TWEET BELOW:

Well, they aren't flying a 747 so Dortmunds airport should be able to handle it eh?
No idea, just relaying info that Sancho uses Cologne when he flys. It doesn't really matter anyway as the flight probably is nothing to do with united or Sancho.

No idea, just relaying info that Sancho uses Cologne when he flys. It doesn't really matter anyway as the flight probably is nothing to do with united or Sancho.

I can picture them having an under the radar round-table discussion in a hangar at Cologne airport.

Even if it was true, what would a transfer request change?

The narrative from Dortmund that he is staying, and the nonsense with his teammates all saying they are excited to be playing with him next season.

Gives Dortmund an easy out for their fans. Makes Sancho the bad guy not the owners for letting him go.

Status
Not open for further replies.