Jadon Sancho| Staying at Dortmund for now

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a group therapy thread. No news, just a bunch of chaps saying "it's done" / "it's over" repeatedly. It's been ages since there was any development at all

This is so true

:lol:

I’m guilty of both sides! One minute I think it’s over then the next my inner muppet tells me don’t be so silly! And that there’s still plenty of days left in the transfer window.

This is so on.

I remember the times when we were linked to 400 players in the summer, bought 3-5 quality players and good say to my Liverpool friends:”so, how you doin?” now we are not buying anything and nobody is even trying to link us with someone, is this how it feels to be Arsenal fan?

This is so true

I’m guilty of both sides! One minute I think it’s over then the next my inner muppet tells me don’t be so silly! And that there’s still plenty of days left in the transfer window.

This is so on.

This why our past experiences is important to those that never went through them and I have to say I've never been more excited about a signing as this one. the right flank never recovered since Becks left to Madrid and this is the right candidate. he's in the must buy category.

Last edited:
B.S.

either put the source or shed a light about these supposed 'dividends' so we all can profit from your fountain of knowledge. as of now its B.S.

It's a big money deal so expect people slowing things around the negotiating table all the time. I remember Di Marzio getting sick of United/ Juve fans in that summer and when we reached same stage that we are in right now. He kept repeating the same line for 2 weeks straight where Pogs went to Disneyland, took a picture of himself and Raiola in a swimming pool having a fantastic time while crusing around in a pink Bentley!

he's coming back to manchster and I can't be happier (إن شاء الله).
Rather than shouting b.s., if you google search the words "Manchester United" and "dividend" you'll see United pay out semi-annual dividends in Jan and August. If the Sancho deal affects the dividend, then it would make sense to wait a bit.

I'm not saying that is the case, I'm saying its a possible reason for the delay. I mean, a big cash outlay is might affect what that dividend is or a big new signing might be useful to cover up for a poor dividend so as not to affect the share price too much. Man United don't exist in a bubble, they are listed on the NYSE.

Rather than shouting b.s., if you google search the words "Manchester United" and "dividend" you'll see United pay out semi-annual dividends in Jan and August. If the Sancho deal affects the dividend, then it would make sense to wait a bit.

I'm not saying that is the case, I'm saying its a possible reason for the delay. I mean, a big cash outlay is might affect what that dividend is or a big new signing might be useful to cover up for a poor dividend so as not to affect the share price too much. Man United don't exist in a bubble, they are listed on the NYSE.

It could be but to just lay it there without explanation can lead to misinterpretation.

I didn't mean to insult you personally and if you've felt that by mistake then my sincere apologies goes to you.

After all we all want whats good for Manchester United red fella.

Last edited:
You’d get a tonne of shitposters with unlimited posting potential the mods would have even more work on their hands.
The system by and large currently works. Rather than bemoaning the current system look to improve the quality of your own posts. We can’t change other people but we can collectively improve ourselves.With this sentiment in mind I think we’ve spent long enough debating this topic.

Onto Sancho. I think we’ve left it so long that we must be going for him. Surely by now we’d have been linked seriously to easier alternative moves.
Nothing to discuss on Sancho, which is why we are all getting so easily distracted and discussing the human rights of newbies :lol:

On the plus side, it's acting as fillers to get us over 100 pages.

Anyone know the transfer forum pages record for a player we failed to sign?

This is so true

This is so on.
I’m the same! Depending on tweets and my mood I’m always on the fence as to whether he is coming or not, media plays me like a damn fiddle and I am bit proud of it.

2/10, and am being generous

Tbf, there aren't even scraps to feed from
Hey, it started off full of beans so the score is on a sliding scale! A week or two more of this, and I might join you on that 2, though!
It's a group therapy thread. No news, just a bunch of chaps saying "it's done" / "it's over" repeatedly. It's been ages since there was any development at all
I pop in once every day now rather than every other hour as it once was. Only do that because there's like, 5-10 pages of growth per day and I'm wondering what's going on only to find the same Groundhog Day.

Generally read through these mega transfer threads because they used to be genuinely funny.
Nothing to discuss on Sancho, which is why we are all getting so easily distracted and discussing the human rights of newbies :lol:

On the plus side, it's acting as fillers to get us over 100 pages.

Anyone know the transfer forum pages record for a player we failed to sign?

Dortmund had a friendly earlier on today and Jadon didn’t play. Is it a sign? But then I don’t think Haaland played in any part of it as well

Banning mica was a bit harsh Being annoying with not against sy the rules?

Dortmund had a friendly earlier on today and Jadon didn’t play. Is it a sign? But then I don’t think Haaland played in any part of it as well

So we're getting Haaland and Sancho?!

STAHPP!! My inner muppet can only take so much...

They played 2 matches yesterday with 2 different squads both Sancho and Haaland played in the first one

They played 2 matches and Sancho I believe played in the first

This why our past experiences is important to those that never went through them and I have to say I've never been more excited about a signing as this one. the right flank never recovered since Becks left to Madrid and this is the right candidate. he's in the must buy category.
That guy from Portugal, Ronaldo (?) I think it was... he was pretty decent on the right flank.

That guy from Portugal, Ronaldo (?) I think it was... he was pretty decent on the right flank.

I watched Ronaldo from day 1 when he got his debut as a sub against Bolton wanderers. I've been following this club before Ronaldo was thought of as a footballer. Cristiano wasn't that good on the right. heck, SAF preferred a young darren fletcher over him for long periods of time when he started his career with us. He established him self in the 06/07 when he was a menace from the left flank. he was ever since known to be as a LW or as CF especially in the 4-5-1 formation which got us the 08' champions league and a runner up place in the next year against one of the best footballing sides ever.

Don't try to be condescending towards me please. I only have respect for you as a fellow United member and you should do the same.

update: *as I passed the daily 5 post limit* :

*fixed the grammar error. I really should start paying some of you by the hour.
*Ronaldo's 06/07 is where he started to feel more comfortable to the left. he played for Portogal as LW in the 04 euros + 06 world cup.
* in 07/08 he made that place his own and the rest is history. We've never replaced Becks until now with the pursuit of Jadon Sancho.

Last edited:
Don't try to condescend me please. I only have respect for you as a fellow United member and you should do the same.
Just to let you know, to condescend means: To behave in a patronizing or superior manner toward someone.

I’m the same! Depending on tweets and my mood I’m always on the fence as to whether he is coming or not, media plays me like a damn fiddle and I am bit proud of it.

I’m literally reading your post whilst watching Mark Goldbridge talk about Sancho and Donny VDB :D

God help me!

If we just have a look at the calendar though .. we are due to play our first game 3 weeks today. So by that logic : wouldn’t it make sense to say that he’s got until next Friday to sign?

Are we saying Friday the 4th of September is Sancho day?

I’m literally reading your post whilst watching Mark Goldbridge talk about Sancho and Donny VDB :D

God help me!

If we just have a look at the calendar though .. we are due to play our first game 3 weeks today. So by that logic : wouldn’t it make sense to say that he’s got until next Friday to sign?

Are we saying Friday the 4th of September is Sancho day?
Every day is Sancho day!!!

Banning mica was a bit harsh Being annoying with not against sy the rules?

He was a returnee
He's trolled this and the Bellingham thread several times in the past few weeks
This is still a United forum, if rivals come here to troll then expect to get dispatched

Now, back to Sancho :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.