Jadon Sancho| Staying at Dortmund for now

Status
Not open for further replies.
What even is this thread by now?

And where the hell are all the talented gif'rs and funny guys?

Epic transfer threads are supposed to be sources of the best work on the caf, ffs.

4/10

2/10, and am being generous

Tbf, there aren't even scraps to feed from

Yes, I'm of this thinking. We have done a couple of loans, signed up Henderson, obviously had other off the field issues to deal with.

If there was nothing going on, we would have heard the "no value in the market" line. But as it is, from recent reports, United are "relaxed." That's positive enough for me.

It doesn't make sense for the club to put out any briefs now, can you imagine the backlash knowing there's weeks left of the window but we'd of publicly ruled ourselves out of any transfers? Wait till the window is shut and they can spin it that they did all they can blah blah blah

Internally I'd bet everyone knows no one is coming in

Neither yourself or I know this to be fact (unmitigated disaster) you would be suprised on the amount of "quality posters" would like to post more but dont have the time to circumvent said system and looking at some of the "new members" who got promoted there is little wonder that some "new members" are disappointed....

Dont have time for other forums, so cant comment about those, only can comment on what ive seen at redcafe over the years.
It's speculative on both our parts. Having said that, we've seen a relaxing of the newbie system in recently years which has contributed towards the decline in quality. I came up through the old system, where posting was restricted to the newbie forum until promotion and that was fine. A further relaxation, or a complete reversal, would indeed be a disaster.

Well then take my word that Redcafe is a good deal better than other supporter forums. It's why we have so many supporters of other clubs post here.

I don’t really care if hes coming anymore. If not, so be it! Who cares?

This will be the last post I make on this subject here as its the wrong thread, but seeing the number of "Full member" who felt the need to jump on my post with negative rhetric I must respond!

You feel that threatened

:lol:

No, that may be your expectation.

The points would be set at a very low bar, in this way you wouldnt need mods to "read and track every new member"

The crap posts would just be flagged pretty quick and seeing that the points bar is low ....

Neither yourself or I know this to be fact (unmitigated disaster) you would be suprised on the amount of "quality posters" would like to post more but dont have the time to circumvent said system and looking at some of the "new members" who got promoted there is little wonder that some "new members" are disappointed....

Dont have time for other forums, so cant comment about those, only can comment on what ive seen at redcafe over the years.

Without bravery, change would never occur

:D

You do realise the strength and sentiment in your comment when you start using terms such as "we'd" ?

But I am not going to get into that as we would be dwelving into the realms of social anthropology....
You’d get a tonne of shitposters with unlimited posting potential the mods would have even more work on their hands.

The system by and large currently works. Rather than bemoaning the current system look to improve the quality of your own posts. We can’t change other people but we can collectively improve ourselves.

With this sentiment in mind I think we’ve spent long enough debating this topic.

Onto Sancho. I think we’ve left it so long that we must be going for him. Surely by now we’d have been linked seriously to easier alternative moves.

You’d get a tonne of shitposters with unlimited posting potential the mods would have even more work on their hands.

The system by and large currently works. Rather than bemoaning the current system look to improve the quality of your own posts. We can’t change other people but we can collectively improve ourselves.

With this sentiment in mind I think we’ve spent long enough debating this topic.

Onto Sancho. I think we’ve left it so long that we must be going for him. Surely by now we’d have been linked seriously to easier alternative moves.

With about 5 weeks left, They're playing it very cautiously as are other PL clubs bar Chelsea. We'll see a flurry of activity in about 3 weeks

I pray everyday that Jan Fojrits will get blacklisted.
He's almost as bad as .mica.

It doesn't make sense for the club to put out any briefs now, can you imagine the backlash knowing there's weeks left of the window but we'd of publicly ruled ourselves out of any transfers? Wait till the window is shut and they can spin it that they did all they can blah blah blah

To be honest, I don't think Ed or the Glazers care about any "backlash" as you mentioned. It's COVID period, so there would be no threat of a boycott anyway. Fans did protest or had plans of protesting get laughed at by our own fanbase, even here on CAF. We can moan all we like, but we all tune to the TV when it's match day anyway. Why would they be scared of any any "backlash" then? Remember how #UnFollowUnited, #GlazersOut...did us no good?

It would be more risky to put the briefs when our season is on especially if we get off to a bad start don`t you think? The fans would be ten times less forgiving in such a circumstance remember summer 2014 when we started off shaky and how loud fans were on social media? Now would be the best time you`d imagine as any "backlash" would fade away with time like it did with Dybala/Griezmann. Think they are keeping it quiet as they want to leave things late hoping prices drop but they`ll be in for a shock

With about 5 weeks left, They're playing it very cautiously as are other PL clubs bar Chelsea. We'll see a flurry of activity in about 3 weeks
I think as you point out most other clubs are looking at good value deals look at Spurs and Doherty for example.

I agree I’m a few weeks we’ll see more activity but I’m convinced now that Sancho is still the priority because by now we’d have a clear brief that we’ve moved on.
Delve? Dwell?
They were trying to sound smart. They failed.

Unless he was a mod account to troll the united Redcafe gang :eek:

To be fair, I didn’t mind his posts. I was actually looking forward to trolling him once Sancho signed. I had all my material ready for him.

The only thing that drove me crazy was his continuous use of “runned the club”.

This will be the last post I make on this subject here as its the wrong thread, but seeing the number of "Full member" who felt the need to jump on my post with negative rhetric I must respond!

You feel that threatened

:lol:

No, that may be your expectation.

The points would be set at a very low bar, in this way you wouldnt need mods to "read and track every new member"

The crap posts would just be flagged pretty quick and seeing that the points bar is low ....

Without bravery, change would never occur

:D

You do realise the strength and sentiment in your comment when you start using terms such as "we'd" ?

But I am not going to get into that as we would be dwelving into the realms of social anthropology....

An obvious flaw to the system you’ve suggested is a newbie would essentially have unlimited posting rights as a full member.

The points system can be easily navigated around as a newbie can create an unlimited number of accounts. Email addresses and IP addresses are available in abundance.

Trolls could just keep churning out new accounts and have full rights.

I pray everyday that Jan Fojrits will get blacklisted.
He's almost as bad as .mica.
My God, I saw him on the ESPN YouTube channel with Craig Burley. The anger and mini explosion he had towards Utd for not meeting the “deadline” was so cringe!

Let’s not even talk about Craig Burley. Always extremely bitter about saying anything positive about Utd.

I read as much still he didn't seem any different to that glastonspur bloke. I like that we have rival fans on here we can't expect them all to toe the line (plus it was fun to take the piss)
Rival fans should absolutely be welcome. But basic decency/decorum should be maintained when posting on rival forum, shouldn't be like declaring open season on supporters and the club. That's flame-baiting. Which fan will take that lying down on their own forum! He was taking umbrage on united fans bantering dortmund. That's ridiculous.

You visit rival forums and they ridicule united left and right. Who are we to complain? It's their forum....This is our forum.

Rival fans should absolutely be welcome. But basic decency/decorum should be maintained when posting on rival forum, shouldn't be like declaring open season on supporters and the club. That's flame-baiting. Which fan will take that lying down on their own forum! He was taking umbrage on united fans bantering dortmund. That's ridiculous.

You visit rival forums and they ridicule united left and right. Who are we to complain? It's their forum....This is our forum.
This is basically it, and don’t get your pants in a twist when United fans banter back, what do you expect? :lol:

If this was a thread on a rival forum we'd be ripping them to shreds. We're at the point where it's just Utd fans keeping this alive. Even click-bait journos have given up.

Please sign him already and offload players, there needs to be 2-3 additions this summer to be competitive.

I've heard that the hold up has something to do with dividends being paid at the end of August, so nothing is happening until then

What even is this thread by now?

And where the hell are all the talented gif'rs and funny guys?

Epic transfer threads are supposed to be sources of the best work on the caf, ffs.

4/10
It's a group therapy thread. No news, just a bunch of chaps saying "it's done" / "it's over" repeatedly. It's been ages since there was any development at all

I've heard that the hold up has something to do with dividends being paid at the end of August, so nothing is happening until then
Can't see how that would make any difference at all. Most of the money would be being borrowed anyway.

Been a silent observer of how this thread has gone from Romano tweets to muppet posts claiming that Sancho will be ours based on no evidence whatsoever. Definitely has kept some of my faith alive. As someone who just got posting privileges, I'd like to join the muppet club if you guys will have me. SanchON!!

Weird stage of the tranafer saga, it has been so quiet for a long time now but neither side has come out and categorically said there's no negotiations going on and we moved to new targets unless I missed something?

B.S.

either put the source or shed a light about these supposed 'dividends' so we all can profit from your fountain of knowledge.

It's a big money deal so expect people slowing things around the negotiating table all the time. I remember Di Marzio getting sick of United/ Juve fans in that summer and when we reached same stage that we are in right now. He kept repeating the same line for 2 weeks straight where Pogs went to Disneyland, took a picture of himself and Raiola in a swimming pool having a fantastic time while cruising around in a pink Bentley!

I'm still sticking to him coming back to manchster and I couldn't be happier (إن شاء الله)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.