Jadon Sancho| Staying at Dortmund for now

Status
Not open for further replies.
As mentioned here numerous times, both kicked up a fuss and handed in a transfer request. Sancho's not doing that.

I'll be pleasantly surprised if we get him but right now almost nothing suggests we will.

The intermediary agent (Lichtensteiner) who is negotiating the deal was appointed by Dortmund. This is not Sancho’s agent, it’s Dortmund’s. He is representing the club. For one reason only....to facilitate selling the player.

He would not be still involved in negotiations if Dortmund didn’t want to sell him anymore. How can anyone think it’s over when this middle man is still active in talks regardless of how slow the talks are.

You don’t have an employee sat at the checkout waiting for customers when management have already closed the shop.

Imagine if Bayern were interested in an Sancho: Dortmund fans would probably drive him there themselves and wouldn't even accept money for fuel. Ultimate **** club when it comes to daddy Bayern.

I'm now so convinced we are going to sign him. Dortmund are apparently adamant they do not want to sell him, but putting that a big offer would change things leaves an opportunity for them to say that they tried to keep him but the offer was too good to turn down.

If they really were not going to sell him, they wouldn't even put it out there about the offer. They would just say he is not for sale under any circumstances.

Imagine if Bayern were interested in an Sancho: Dortmund fans would probably drive him there themselves and wouldn't even accept money for fuel. Ultimate **** club when it comes to daddy Bayern.
The last time Dortmund sold a player to Bayern was in 2016: it was Hummels, for €35.00m.

Before that, Lewandowski left them on a free transfer after his contract expired and Götze had a release clause that Bayern triggered. So in the last decade, Dortmund sold more players to Manchester United than to Bayern München (Kagawa and Mkhitaryan vs Hummels).

So, what are you fellas going to do when the deadline passes and we're still at 0 transfer activity?

Obligatory daily check of the thread to see if there is ANY news, just a fecking crumb.

Disappointed again.

Ed, you are a tool, plain and simple. Dull, rusty and uncompromising in a disturbing way. I hate you.

Announce Sanco FFS.

Patience!
I know... I KNOW

Sorry, been talking to myself lately. :nervous:

Status
Not open for further replies.