Jadon Sancho| Staying at Dortmund for now

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we will see movement on this one way or another in the next few days . We will either sign him or walk away and try sign a few other alternatives

Ive getting more and more the impression that your legendary United won't get out of the current catastrophic state its in cause of fans like you, where arrogance caused by its history and folklore leads to a non-critical behaviour. Which then is only focusing on getting shiny players, by still having its strenght of the past in the mind and therefor thinking all players wants to come to United no matter what. Completely missing the boat that the roots of United problems will not be solved even with some extra-ordinary signings here and there. And even those signings get lesser and lesser, cause the world wasn't standing still and other clubs are runned in a modern structure, overtake United on the fast lane, and thatswhy some fans start to wonder why it has already started that you miss out on players like Haaland, Jude and now Sancho. The decline starts to show its effect. And besides that you wont get Sancho this season (and more and more i guess even not next season cause more clubs will be in and there is a good chance that you miss top 4) even if you would get him it would be a drop in a ocean. A blinding effect that distracts the publicity once more from the fact, that this club needs deeply changes. If not, the train will have left the station long time ago and all you can do is waving. #Glazersout
This hurts a lot.

Ive getting more and more the impression that your legendary United won't get out of the current catastrophic state its in cause of fans like you, where arrogance caused by its history and folklore leads to a non-critical behaviour. Which then is only focusing on getting shiny players, by still having its strenght of the past in the mind and therefor thinking all players wants to come to United no matter what. Completely missing the boat that the roots of United problems will not be solved even with some extra-ordinary signings here and there. And even those signings get lesser and lesser, cause the world wasn't standing still and other clubs are runned in a modern structure, overtake United on the fast lane, and thatswhy some fans start to wonder why it has already started that you miss out on players like Haaland, Jude and now Sancho. The decline starts to show its effect. And besides that you wont get Sancho this season (and more and more i guess even not next season cause more clubs will be in and there is a good chance that you miss top 4) even if you would get him it would be a drop in a ocean. A blinding effect that distracts the publicity once more from the fact, that this club needs deeply changes. If not, the train will have left the station long time ago and all you can do is waving. #Glazersout
Weird...0_o

Aside from Nani/Anderson I cant remember any others. We’ve done presentations of more than one player but the announcements are usually done individually ahead of time, in the days of social media I can’t think of any club announcing multiple signings other than deadline day.
Your probably right. It just didn't seem to always drag on for this long though. Its so frustrating.

Its not like we only need a right winger. Where's our other targets? What are we we doing?

This thread is now hovering on the fringes of where normalcy meets psychiatry.

Weird...0_o
Must be great for guys like you, watching threads like this while looking at your hand counting all the fantastic fitting sigings Chelsea made this window. United raises a lot of questions, and all you have to ask is "Do i need my second hand?".

Your probably right. It just didn't seem to always drag on for this long though. Its so frustrating.

Its not like we only need a right winger. Where's our other targets? What are we we doing?

Considering how many deadline day signings we have made in the past, even under Gill, it’s not exactly a new phenomenon is it?

Must be great for guys like you, watching threads like this while looking at your hand counting all the fantastic fitting sigings Chelsea made this window. United raises a lot of questions, and all you have to ask is "Do i need my second hand?".
Almost as if they had a lot more holes to fill that let us overtake them in the second half of the season and finish above them?
Lets not call them fantastic signings just yet..

Must be great for Dortmund fans watching them tutor great talent and sell them on for profit, whilst watching Bayern cruise to title after title.

This forum is probably the most exciting football gets for you. It must be pretty dull going into every season knowing you won’t win anything and come a distant 2nd place. And then to lose all your best players every year without ever seeing their full potential. That would be a pretty painful journey for a fan.

Bangs on about footballclubs and modern structures and then praises a club owned as a play thing for a Russian oil barren who have spent over 200m during a global economic meltdown.

Fun fact: Despite losing the greatest manager in history, being owned by vulture capitalists, being grossly mismanaged by an accountant and hiring David sodding Moyes we’ve still won more than you the last 8 years. Here’s another two words joined together as one: JogOn.

Bruv you don`t need to act like a Grade A cnut just because someone has a different POV to you and you feel the need to channel your insecurity in a Utd forum. If what we say bothers you so much simply just go back to your BVB forum and rant with your fellow fans instead and if you want to make fun of us cause of Chelsea hear this then. You are NEVER beating Bayern to the Bundesliga now that they`ve added Sane. Leipzig are a smart team they will find a smart way of replacing Werner and will challenge you for top 3 or possibly overtake you with Nagelssman still there. You will NEVER win the CL as long as you keep treating prospects like profits and turnovers which you will ALWAYS do as long as the likes of Zorc/Watzke are in charge so you will NEVER enjoy the prospect of keeping your key players like we can with Pogba/Greenwood/De Gea even if other teams come. You will NEVER be a German powehouse like Bayern all you ever will be is just some German club that finishes 2nd/3rd, gets to the Ro16 in the CL and maybe win a measly German Super Cup which can be won by anyone. Utd still remain the record holders of PL titles, countless FA Cup titles and 3 CL titles and we will still win mroe trophies even with The Glazers thats something BVB can only DREAM of. Even if we don`t get Sancho(every chance it still happens btw so dont be so cocky) we will find someone else like when we did when we missed out on Ronaldinho and continue to remain relevant so shut your trap up and take your pedantic attitude back to the BVB forums and its a shame I have to say this as I admire BVB but fans like you make them insufferable.
And I will just add despite us being a shitshow since 2013 we`ve won more trophies in that period than your "big club" once we get a shred of normalcy back in the near future you wont touch us in any aspect whatsoever

Bruv you don`t need to act like a Grade A cnut just because someone has a different POV to you and you feel the need to channel your insecurity in a Utd forum. If what we say bothers you so much simply just go back to your BVB forum and rant with your fellow fans instead and if you want to make fun of us cause of Chelsea hear this then. You are NEVER beating Bayern to the Bundesliga now that they`ve added Sane. Leipzig are a smart team they will find a smart way of replacing Werner and will challenge you for top 3 or possibly overtake you with Nagelssman still there. You will NEVER win the CL as long as you keep treating prospects like profits and turnovers which you will ALWAYS do as long as the likes of Zorc/Watzke are in charge so you will NEVER enjoy the prospect of keeping your key players like we can with Pogba/Greenwood/De Gea even if other teams come. You will NEVER be a German powehouse like Bayern all you ever will be is just some German club that finishes 2nd/3rd, gets to the Ro16 in the CL and maybe win a measly German Super Cup which can be won by anyone. Utd still remain the record holders of PL titles, countless FA Cup titles and 3 CL titles and we will still win mroe trophies even with The Glazers thats something BVB can only DREAM of. Even if we don`t get Sancho(every chance it still happens btw so dont be so cocky) we will find someone else like when we did when we missed out on Ronaldinho and continue to remain relevant so shut your trap up and take your pedantic attitude back to the BVB forums and its a shame I have to say this as I admire BVB but fans like you make them insufferable

Ouch, that was pretty brutal!!

Must be great for Dortmund fans watching them tutor great talent and sell them on for profit see them playing fantastic football at least another season, whilst watching Bayern cruise to title after title.
Corrected it for you. And yeah, iam looking forward to the season, thanks. How is your excitment going knowing that you not even will have one slight chance for a title or a trophy and are lucky if you get 4. place?

Gonna look a little silly if you do end up doing your usual act - feeder team for the big clubs.

We'll be ok either way. I'd be concerned at how you're ever going to get ahead of Bayern, save for them being in a meltdown period, and you getting a generational talent manager in.

Dortmund fans are going to be fuming if we sign him this window. Will be worth it just for that alone. Deluded stepping stone hipster club.

Corrected it for you. And yeah, iam looking forward to the season, thanks. How is your excitment going knowing that you not even will have one slight chance for a title or a trophy and are lucky if you get 4. place?
Who is exactly ahead of us in the top 4. You could argue Chelsea with their signings, but no one else.

Yeah, no. We'll back to where we used to be, and you've never been. When you're that high up you actually have room to fall.

Let me remind you, the transfer window is not shut.

We have more of a chance to win a trophy than Dortmund, who I really liked as a team which challenged Bayern, since then it is clear they have no such intention anymore. I would rather see my team get players like Bruno, Pogba, Martial than to get them for 2 seasons and sell.

Dont be fooled, you will probably lose Haaland, Sancho in the next 2 years to bigger teams.

It's strange because Dortmund fans told us like one hundred times how Borussia are not a selling club, and they're financially solid.

If this is right, Sancho is tied until 2023 and the manager is delighted with the player, why did they make him available this summer at 120 M, when last summer they didn't even pick up the phone?

In that situation it would be better to simply keep the player and avoid any kind of talks, price tags, supposed deadlines, and the following circus mobilizing the whole club to show how "happy" they are with him staying. Which in normal conditions would be a pointless reivindication like us celebrating now that Martial will remain here.

Dortmund are open for the move for obvious reasons but they just can't make it too apparent to remain in a strong position. First they attempted the deadline trick to get us on our knees, and now it is the "closed shop". But they didn't expect the manager to get out of the row to say the player is lazy and needs to be a better professional, which goes frontaly against their strategy pretending everything is rosie. But as I said it's reasonable what he did to a certain extent.

Even some players like Burki said last season how Sancho needed to improve his attitude and adjust to internal rules like everyone else. It's nothing new he has certain issues there, and his market value is at risk if those problems persist and he keeps being out of the starting XI under the current manager, like it happened recently.

That's probably why we're still waiting like we did last summer with Lukaku when we didn't accept their first conditions, as we knew Conte pressing them from inside could get us a better deal. Now we smelt blood again and we're letting Favre to do the trick. How it works out is yet to see, but we are playing our cards here.

Dortmund fans are going to be fuming if we sign him this window. Will be worth it just for that alone. Deluded stepping stone hipster club.
You can be pretty sure Dortmund fans will disappear rapidly from here if we sign Sancho, to save themselves from humiliation. @.mica will be flying out of here faster than Usain Bolt.

You can be pretty sure Dortmund fans will disappear rapidly from here if we sign Sancho, to save themselves from humiliation. @.mica will be flying out of here faster than Usain Bolt.
I wonder when Halands release clause is kicking in. That will quite fun to watch as well.

Bangs on about footballclubs and modern structures and then praises a club owned as a play thing for a Russian oil barren who have spent over 200m during a global economic meltdown.

Fun fact: Despite losing the greatest manager in history, being owned by vulture capitalists, being grossly mismanaged by an accountant and hiring David sodding Moyes we’ve still won more than you the last 8 years. Here’s another two words joined together as one: JogOn.
You guys spend a lot. I mean a lot. What was it? The second most since Fergie left? The thing is, once you arguing with your financial strenght, BVB is desperate to sell bla bla bla, we will just splash the cash we are rich bla bla bla, but on the other side moaning about the likes of Chelsea. Which btw havent spend since some seasons. You are rich, and Chelsea is too. And the difference is only that they spend wisely and got a plan, an strutcure, a DoF, a well balanced selected squad, a stategy that solve things early and quiet, in short form: they are a modern profesional runned club. And United is not, cause the Glazers don't care, and you don't get it. You are to busy living in a fantasy land where despite all the facts you still think Sancho will come this season and focusing on teasing fans of other clubs who only wanted to shed some light on a possible transfer from the other perspective.

I’m sorry but I can see what the Dortmund fan is trying to say

But I would just point the blame at upper management. Not even the Glazers. But the recruitment team seems to be very incompetent.

The Sancho and Havertz deal will take a bit longer but the other signings required should have been signed, announced and training with the team like Chelsea.

The Glazers take money out the club but the club is very sustainable and over the past 8 years we’ve spent hundreds of millions. The type of money a club like Utd should be spending.

The problem is we’ve not spent wisely. That’s on Ed and who he chooses to run the recruitment team.

Things are looking better because Ole is clearly involved and is thinking about the long term. But the incompetence of the recruitment team means all signings will be late in the window...thus hindering the manager.

You guys spend a lot. I mean a lot. What was it? The second most since Fergie left? The thing is, once you arguing with your financial strenght, BVB is desperate to sell bla bla bla, we will just splash the cash we are rich bla bla bla, but on the other side moaning about the likes of Chelsea. Which btw havent spend since some seasons. You are rich, and Chelsea is too. And the difference is only that they spend wisely and got a plan, an strutcure, a DoF, a well balanced selected squad, a stategy that solve things early and quiet, in short form: they are a modern profesional runned club. And United is not, cause the Glazers don't care, and you don't get it. You are to busy living in a fantasy land where despite all the facts you still think Sancho will come this season and focusing on teasing fans of other clubs who only wanted to shed some light on a possible transfer from the other perspective.
Chelsea spend wisely?

£70m on Kepa - disaster
£30m on Bakayoko - anyone know where he’s gone?
Emerson - Erm forgot they had him
Shevchenko - one of biggest flops ever
Torres - the greatest flop of them all.

A little research before posting would help.

:lol:

I'm actually hoping United get this over the line just for that. I'll enjoy every bit of the eggs on face they get.

Matt Judge is doing a bad job..

Thing is, this transfer negotiation between clubs could've concluded way earlier so the only thing left is negotiation with the player and his agent. Once the window is open, the transfer should be instant.

Did we start late?
That's poor.

There's the possibility that Dortmund stalled this long to which then we should've come up with multiple back-up plans ready.

Part of having a DOF is to build good network with other clubs, which helps a lot in transfer dealings of players due to the good connections built and solidified.

^ We barely have anyone in the club doing this isn't it... or do we? doubt it. If we actually had one, then he or she is doing a bad job with Dortmund.

Status
Not open for further replies.