Jadon Sancho| Staying at Dortmund for now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah yes. I see it now

It's October. Alex the muppet is sitting in his wife's house. I call it his wife's house because she bought it and pays all the bills - while Alex sits at home in his jogging bottoms all Summer staring at his phone waiting for Romano's latest tweet.

Alex the muppet has waited a gruelling 9 weeks and 3 days for Man Utd to make a signing. His phone screen a little bent due to the fury of his rants online of United's inactivity over the past 9+ weeks. But finally, Romano, then Stone, then Ben Hibbs, then @itkboy - they're all confirming it - a breakthrough! After months of refusing to pay £108m for Sancho, the news erupts onto his phone screen "Man Utd agree £135m fee with Dortmund for Jadon Sancho"

Alex the Muppet is going wild as he puts a Sancho compilation on his TV screen via youtube, dancing manically to the music it produces which he doesn't even like. Flashing through his head are the images of past great United teams. Beckham's corner into Solskjaer... Van Der Sar saving Anelka's penalty as Ronaldo falls to the floor in tears... He's comparing Sancho, Martial and Rashford to Ronaldo, Rooney and Tevez in his head... He's convinced.. This is the next great United team now.

But wait..

What's this..?!

A RedCafe notification out of nowhere...

Judas quoted your post in the thread Jadon Sancho - BBC: Fee Agreed

He's reminded of that time in August, dark times with no transfers, when he said "I can't see this happening. It's time to move on"

He's embarrassed. He's scared. He's still a little horny from his recent excitement.

But one things for sure. And he knows.. Alex the muppet has no right to enjoy Sancho in a Manchester United shirt!
Hi Alex

Cant wait to see him in a United shirt

This situation is sooooo weird. We know literally nothing. Zero.

just give us something. Anything.

:confused:

Might not be much to give.

Sancho is in the shop window with a price tag of 108m. We've walked in and said give us your best price on Sancho, store owner said 108m. Now we're testing their resolve and looking through the glass umming and ahhing.

Ah yes. I see it now

It's October. Alex the muppet is sitting in his wife's house. I call it his wife's house because she bought it and pays all the bills - while Alex sits at home in his jogging bottoms all Summer staring at his phone waiting for Romano's latest tweet.

Alex the muppet has waited a gruelling 9 weeks and 3 days for Man Utd to make a signing. His phone screen a little bent due to the fury of his rants online of United's inactivity over the past 9+ weeks. But finally, Romano, then Stone, then Ben Hibbs, then @itkboy - they're all confirming it - a breakthrough! After months of refusing to pay £108m for Sancho, the news erupts onto his phone screen "Man Utd agree £135m fee with Dortmund for Jadon Sancho"

Alex the Muppet is going wild as he puts a Sancho compilation on his TV screen via youtube, dancing manically to the music it produces which he doesn't even like. Flashing through his head are the images of past great United teams. Beckham's corner into Solskjaer... Van Der Sar saving Anelka's penalty as Ronaldo falls to the floor in tears... He's comparing Sancho, Martial and Rashford to Ronaldo, Rooney and Tevez in his head... He's convinced.. This is the next great United team now.

But wait..

What's this..?!

A RedCafe notification out of nowhere...

Judas quoted your post in the thread Jadon Sancho - BBC: Fee Agreed

He's reminded of that time in August, dark times with no transfers, when he said "I can't see this happening. It's time to move on"

He's embarrassed. He's scared. He's still a little horny from his recent excitement.

But one things for sure. And he knows.. Alex the muppet has no right to enjoy Sancho in a Manchester United shirt!
:lol:

Do you just close your eyes when info comes out about this deal or what?

no of course not.
lots of conflicting rumours, opinions but not one of us actually know where we’re at right now. So much guess work from the media I don’t believe much that is said at the moment.

just something a little concrete would be good.

Sancho is in the shop window with a price tag of 108m. We've walked in and said give us your best price on Sancho, store owner said 108m. Now we're testing their resolve and looking through the glass umming and ahhing.
:lol:

You've missed the bit where the shopkeeper changes the price to 120m and then we immediately go in and pay it.

Ahhh but you've missed a key bit of the situation... We happen to know the store owner is desperate to sell in order to keep his shop trading through this pandemic. We are waiting outside pretending to browse e-bay for alternative items, meanwhile we know the shopkeeper will eventually creep outside and invite us in for a cup of tea and another chat about that price. ;)

Can't wait for the transfer deadline. Honestly I've come to a stage where I accept our current place in the league. I enjoy seeing the current crop develop and Ole's strategy to run its course.

And the shop would re-open at a moments notice if that much cash was being offered.
No. The owner has left the shop cause he has to play a season and is focusing on playing football since 2 weeks. Cause its not a shop or a bank, its an actual footballclub. Not like the desperate fangirl waiting outside, only being a profitclub for her bosses and his employs since years. Maybe she should focus on free herself and becoming a footballclub again.

No. The owner has left the shop cause he has to play a season and is focusing on playing football since 2 weeks. Cause its not a shop or a bank, its an actual footballclub. Not like the desperate fangirl waiting outside, only being a profitclub for her bosses and his employs since years. Maybe she should focus on free herself and becoming a footballclub again.
this shop is actually a red light district hooker who dangles her wares in the shop window waiting for a man with enough money to come and tempt her.

All you need to do is step through the door with enough cash, and off come the undies :D Make no mistake £120m turns her light off.

This is my favourite post, since years.

Can't wait for the transfer deadline. Honestly I've come to a stage where I accept our current place in the league. I enjoy seeing the current crop develop and Ole's strategy to run its course.

if we sign absolutely no one, sell no one, and just give a bunch of new contracts to deadwood, can anyone actually stomach watching the season? I cannot watch the club throw Ole under a bus.

if we sign absolutely no one, sell no one, and just give a bunch of new contracts to deadwood, can anyone actually stomach watching the season? I cannot watch the club throw Ole under a bus.
Agree, it will effectively be sending a lamb to the slaughter, and I hope the fans back him because in the case of zero signings he will need that backing.

It was nice forgetting about this thread for the past couple days. Ah well, back to the circling misery.

Why do you write footballclub like that, together?

That wasn't very funny, but you just made the list.
I got names man, a lot of names. May they hang their filthy heads in shame.

Edit; It's the negative newbie posters that disappoint the most, they are effectively fresh legs coming off the bench for the more seasoned muppets yet they wilt under the slightest period of silence. That's no way to be promoted. :nono:

this shop is actually a red light district hooker who dangles her wares in the shop window waiting for a man with enough money to come and tempt her.

All you need to do is step through the door with enough cash, and off come the undies :D Make no mistake £120m turns her light off.
Ive getting more and more the impression that your legendary United won't get out of the current catastrophic state its in cause of fans like you, where arrogance caused by its history and folklore leads to a non-critical behaviour. Which then is only focusing on getting shiny players, by still having its strenght of the past in the mind and therefor thinking all players wants to come to United no matter what. Completely missing the boat that the roots of United problems will not be solved even with some extra-ordinary signings here and there. And even those signings get lesser and lesser, cause the world wasn't standing still and other clubs are runned in a modern structure, overtake United on the fast lane, and thatswhy some fans start to wonder why it has already started that you miss out on players like Haaland, Jude and now Sancho. The decline starts to show its effect. And besides that you wont get Sancho this season (and more and more i guess even not next season cause more clubs will be in and there is a good chance that you miss top 4) even if you would get him it would be a drop in a ocean. A blinding effect that distracts the publicity once more from the fact, that this club needs deeply changes. If not, the train will have left the station long time ago and all you can do is waving. #Glazersout

If we get 66 points for the third season in a row then I think we'll be staring down the barrel of the Europa League and another tough summer in the market next year. We clearly need big improvement to the side and it's unfair to trust the youngsters, including Greenwood, to carry us through a season.

I'm all for giving them a chance, but in a team that is strong and can give them the right platform. Not a team where they will be vilified if they can't fill in for our first team players, which is where we are at right now.

Ive getting more and more the impression that your legendary United won't get out of the current catastrophic state its in cause of fans like you, where arrogance caused by its history and folklore leads to a non-critical behaviour. Which then is only focusing on getting shiny players, by still having its strenght of the past in the mind and therefor thinking all players wants to come to United no matter what. Completely missing the boat that the roots of United problems will not be solved even with some extra-ordinary signings here and there. And even those signings get lesser and lesser, cause the world wasn't standing still and other clubs are runned in a modern structure, overtake United on the fast lane, and thatswhy some fans start to wonder why it has already started that you miss out on players like Haaland, Jude and now Sancho. The decline starts to show its effect. And besides that you wont get Sancho this season (and more and more i guess even not next season cause more clubs will be in and there is a good chance that you miss top 4) even if you would get him it would be a drop in a ocean. A blinding effect that distractes the publicity once more from the fact, that this club needs deeply changes. If not, the train will have left the station long time ago and all you can to is waving. #Glazersout
It's really not that deep.

He's a young English player who's gone abroard to a good club that teaches young players. He will leave Germany and return to England and become a star in his home country.

You'll get paid well for the trouble. Why are you so defensive about him leaving? you knew all along this would happen.

Dortmunds whole business model is buy young talents, train them then sell for profit is it not?

It all depends on United, if we can afford to pay the money you want he leaves, if we can't he stays another year until next season where he might leave for less.

Ive getting more and more the impression that your legendary United won't get out of the current catastrophic state its in cause of fans like you, where arrogance caused by its history and folklore leads to a non-critical behaviour. Which then is only focusing on getting shiny players, by still having its strenght of the past in the mind and therefor thinking all players wants to come to United no matter what. Completely missing the boat that the roots of United problems will not be solved even with some extra-ordinary signings here and there. And even those signings get lesser and lesser, cause the world wasn't standing still and other clubs are runned in a modern structure, overtake United on the fast lane, and thatswhy some fans start to wonder why it has already started that you miss out on players like Haaland, Jude and now Sancho. The decline starts to show its effect. And besides that you wont get Sancho this season (and more and more i guess even not next season cause more clubs will be in and there is a good chance that you miss top 4) even if you would get him it would be a drop in a ocean. A blinding effect that distractes the publicity once more from the fact, that this club needs deeply changes. If not, the train will have left the station long time ago and all you can to is waving. #Glazersout

I'm getting the impression that Dortmund are on the wane without investment and will be left in the dust by Leipzig soon. 3rd/4th place in a crap league next year, Sancho or no Sancho!

Ive getting more and more the impression that your legendary United won't get out of the current catastrophic state its in cause of fans like you, where arrogance caused by its history and folklore leads to a non-critical behaviour. Which then is only focusing on getting shiny players, by still having its strenght of the past in the mind and therefor thinking all players wants to come to United no matter what. Completely missing the boat that the roots of United problems will not be solved even with some extra-ordinary signings here and there. And even those signings get lesser and lesser, cause the world wasn't standing still and other clubs are runned in a modern structure, overtake United on the fast lane, and thatswhy some fans start to wonder why it has already started that you miss out on players like Haaland, Jude and now Sancho. The decline starts to show its effect. And besides that you wont get Sancho this season (and more and more i guess even not next season cause more clubs will be in and there is a good chance that you miss top 4) even if you would get him it would be a drop in a ocean. A blinding effect that distracts the publicity once more from the fact, that this club needs deeply changes. If not, the train will have left the station long time ago and all you can do is waving. #Glazersout

Bookmarking this post for future reference :lol:

Do you remember back in the day, when we use to announce multiple signings at the same time, out of the blue. Those were the days

Summer 2007 Anderson,Hargreaves and nani.

Now we chase one target at a time and we can't even do that properly.

You say all this, but it's not like Dortmund haven't got form, .mica :wenger:

I'm getting the impression that Dortmund are on the wane without investment and will be left in the dust by Leipzig soon. 3rd/4th place in a crap league next year, Sancho or no Sancho!
I wont start this stupid conversation again cause doob and others have already explained that and why we dont need money, even not in the Corona times. And that Sancho got 3 more years. And that Leipzig lost Werner. I think we got the second best squad in the league, miles ahead of the Leipzig one.
And no, its not the "buisness modell" of BVB selling one of their best players some days before the season starts for no reason. But for what iam arguing here? You weren't interested in a discussion in the first place. Glazerfanboy. Good luck in your not crap-league struggling for the 6. place.

Do you remember back in the day, when we use to announce multiple signings at the same time, out of the blue. Those were the days

Summer 2007 Anderson,Hargreaves and nani.

Now we chase one target at a time and we can't even do that properly.

Aside from Nani/Anderson I cant remember any others. We’ve done presentations of more than one player but the announcements are usually done individually ahead of time, in the days of social media I can’t think of any club announcing multiple signings other than deadline day.

Status
Not open for further replies.