Jadon Sancho| Staying at Dortmund for now

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m starting to think that the rumours that we deliberately delay our transfers to the last minute too save on wages is true. Surely the management of a multi billion dollar company can’t be this fecking inept at negotiations?
They did extend Phil Jones' contract, so....

If there is some movement again on this transfer, then its entirely possible we stalled it see the situation in regards to Messi, and whether its possible to get him. As soon as it became clear that we stand no chance, we switched back to signing Sancho.. well I hope its true!

Posters like this do not deserve to celebrate any new signing. What’s the point in coming in here to post that? Completely needless.

I wanted to voice my opinion. Because I rather us work on other signings. The board doesn't deserve patience and understanding given the track record. Sit here and let them drag you along when the club has stated they have to be weary of the climate they are in. Dortmund said they want 120. Pay 120 or move on to the next possibility.

So depressing that this is still the top and only vaguely interesting transfer thread.

I've never been this confident about us signing a particular player.

Even with Pogba, there was some doubt in my mind.

I would be shocked if we didn't sign Sancho this summer.

There’s absolutely zero development ever since Dortmund deadline has past, and yet this thread keep popping up at the top. It’s depressing.

I wanted to voice my opinion. Because I rather us work on other signings. The board doesn't deserve patience and understanding given the track record. Sit here and let them drag you along when the club has stated they have to be weary of the climate they are in. Dortmund said they want 120. Pay 120 or move on to the next possibility.
Fans keep bitching why United always overpay for signings. Well, United are negotiating for a lower fee. And it takes time. Where is the harm in taking time with this signing? We are presently the only suitor. And Sancho is gonna be off on international duties for the next 14 days. So why the hell sign him now?! I think, at the end of the day, Sancho just fits so right football-wise and commercial too. Woody, incompetent as he is, is not stupid. He will get this done in the end. Patience, muppets.

I've never been this confident about us signing a particular player.

Even with Pogba, there was some doubt in my mind.

I would be shocked if we didn't sign Sancho this summer.
I'm sorry but what's the actual basis for your confidence? Is it just a "feeling" as seems to be most prevalent in this thread? Is it merely because we are reportedly chasing the player (although seem to have made little progress)? I think it could happen but I'm not sure how some of you seem so convinced that this is going to happen this summer. There's been no smoke or fire now for quite awhile now and we have to get a lot of things right to get this over the line - meet the asking price, agree with the player if we have not etc. It's not just going to happen on it's own because of destiny or something like that.

All this and if he signs and isn't instantly the greatest player of all time there'll be

"Unpopular opinion thread: Sancho was a waste of money"

And

"Should we have bought 3 players instead of blowing it all on Sancho"

Also

"Greenwood is better than Sancho but doesn't play due to how much Sancho cost"

You know I'm right Caftards

All this and if he signs and isn't instantly the greatest player of all time there'll be

And

Also

Sa7cho

I haven’t been here since page 500 and nothing has changed :boring:
Happy Sancho day.

I'm sorry but what's the actual basis for your confidence? Is it just a "feeling" as seems to be most prevalent in this thread? Is it merely because we are reportedly chasing the player (although seem to have made little progress)? I think it could happen but I'm not sure how some of you seem so convinced that this is going to happen this summer. There's been no smoke or fire now for quite awhile now and we have to get a lot of things right to get this over the line - meet the asking price, agree with the player if we have not etc. It's not just going to happen on it's own because of destiny or something like that.

Just a strong gut feeling.

I think we would have known by now if we pulled out too.

Starting to compile a official list of the Negative Nancy Syndrome sufferers who I'll name and shame when the signing is made official, I pray they get the help they need because as things stand, they have no right to ever enjoy Sancho in a Utd shirt.

Starting to compile a official list of the Negative Nancy Syndrome sufferers who I'll name and shame when the signing is made official, I pray they get the help they need because as things stand, they have no right to ever enjoy Sancho in a Utd shirt.
Thank you. You are doing the Lord’s work, for once.

Blessed Sancho Day to y’all.

Happy Sancho day Judas

There's a place I think you'll love, mate. A place where everybody comes together to tell their fantasy stories about players we're going to sign. A place where everybody pretends it's true and nobody is allowed to question it. A place where anybody that does dare question the legitimacy of their fictional stories, is banished for eternity...

reddit.com/r/muppetiers

Enjoy.

And

Also

expand...
"One of the biggest scouting systems in world football and blowing £170m on Sancho was the best they could come up with? X signed Y for fifty quid and a cheese toastie."

Ah yes. I see it now

It's October. Alex the muppet is sitting in his wife's house. I call it his wife's house because she bought it and pays all the bills - while Alex sits at home in his jogging bottoms all Summer staring at his phone waiting for Romano's latest tweet.

Alex the muppet has waited a gruelling 9 weeks and 3 days for Man Utd to make a signing. His phone screen a little bent due to the fury of his rants online of United's inactivity over the past 9+ weeks. But finally, Romano, then Stone, then Ben Hibbs, then @itkboy - they're all confirming it - a breakthrough! After months of refusing to pay £108m for Sancho, the news erupts onto his phone screen "Man Utd agree £135m fee with Dortmund for Jadon Sancho"

Alex the Muppet is going wild as he puts a Sancho compilation on his TV screen via youtube, dancing manically to the music it produces which he doesn't even like. Flashing through his head are the images of past great United teams. Beckham's corner into Solskjaer... Van Der Sar saving Anelka's penalty as Ronaldo falls to the floor in tears... He's comparing Sancho, Martial and Rashford to Ronaldo, Rooney and Tevez in his head... He's convinced.. This is the next great United team now.

But wait..

What's this..?!

A RedCafe notification out of nowhere...

Judas quoted your post in the thread Jadon Sancho - BBC: Fee Agreed

He's reminded of that time in August, dark times with no transfers, when he said "I can't see this happening. It's time to move on"

He's embarrassed. He's scared. He's still a little horny from his recent excitement.

But one things for sure. And he knows.. Alex the muppet has no right to enjoy Sancho in a Manchester United shirt!

Last edited:
Jamie Jackson’s reliability is fine. He was the only one adamant about us signing Lukaku instead when everyone was sure and convinced we were signing Morata
He's just done an autobiography with Ole as well has he not?

So maybe he's got a bit more inside favour than we realise ;)

There's a place I think you'll love, mate. A place where everybody comes together to tell their fantasy stories about players we're going to sign. A place where everybody pretends it's true and nobody is allowed to question it. A place where anybody that does dare question the legitimacy of their fictional stories, is banished for eternity...

reddit.com/r/muppetiers

Enjoy.
:lol::lol::lol:

Ah yes. I see it now

It's October. Alex the muppet is sitting in his wife's house. I call it his wife's house because she bought it and pays all the bills - while Alex sits at home in his jogging bottoms all Summer staring at his phone waiting for Romano's latest tweet.

Alex the muppet has waited a gruelling 9 weeks and 3 days for Man Utd to make a signing. His phone screen a little bent due to the fury of his rants online of United's inactivity over the past 9+ weeks. But finally, Romano, then Stone, then Ben Hibbs, then @itkboy - they're all confirming it - a breakthrough! After months of refusing to pay £108m for Sancho, the news erupts onto his phone screen "Man Utd agree £135m fee with Dortmund for Jadon Sancho"

Alex the Muppet is going wild as he puts a Sancho compilation on his TV screen via youtube, dancing manically to the usic it produces which he doesn't even like. Flashing through his head are the images of past great United teams. Beckham's corner into Solskjaer... Van Der Sar saving Anelka's penalty as Ronaldo falls to the floor in tears... He's comparing Sancho, Martial and Rashford to Ronaldo, Rooney and Tevez in his head... He's convinced.. This is the next great United team now.

But wait..

What's this..?!

Judas quoted your post in the thread Jadon Sancho - BBC Say Fee Agreed

He's reminded of that time in August, dark times with no transfers, when he said "I can't see this happening. It's time to move on"

He's embarrassed. He's scared. He's still a little horny from his recent excitement.

But one things for sure. And he knows.. Alex the muppet has no right to enjoy Sancho in a Manchester United shirt!
:lol:

Ah yes. I see it now

Alex the Muppet is going wild as he puts a Sancho compilation on his TV screen via youtube, dancing manically to the usic it produces which he doesn't even like. Flashing through his head are the images of past great United teams. Beckham's corner into Solskjaer... Van Der Sar saving Anelka's penalty as Ronaldo falls to the floor in tears... He's comparing Sancho, Martial and Rashford to Ronaldo, Rooney and Tevez in his head... He's convinced.. This is the next great United team now.

But wait..

What's this..?!

Judas quoted your post in the thread Jadon Sancho - BBC Say Fee Agreed

:lol: well done

Disaster of a window so far, looking at Chelsea and now who City might buy.

Status
Not open for further replies.