Jadon Sancho| Staying at Dortmund for now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cassidy

No longer at risk of being mistaken for a Scouser
The only tier 1 source we have is Norwood. Everyone else knows jack s*it
Thats for announcements, I'm talking about club briefings. Also I am not even saying we will sign Sancho. Earlier in the window, we briefed we were confident we could do a deal and that we did not believe we had to stick to the deadline. Came out from the usual suspects Ducker, Stones etc

red4ever 79

Thats for announcements, I'm talking about club briefings. Also I am not even saying we will sign Sancho. Earlier in the window, we briefed we were confident we could do a deal and that we did not believe we had to stick to the deadline. Came out from the usual suspects Ducker, Stones etc
I know. I'm just saying until Norwood starts following someone on Twitter, then it's just rumors. Stones knows nothing. Cant stand his one pitch voice at the pressers asking the same questions over and over

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
You know we've exhausted every bit of chat about this when people start reading Pilib De Brun's stuff

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Pilib de Breun has made that up ffs :lol:

he doesn't even show the actual E-mail or the account it's come from, what a con merchant.

MDFC Manager

You know we've exhausted every bit of chat about this when people start reading Pilib De Brun's stuff
Haha, yup, it's a key element every summer transfer window.

Only thing missing is pages of debate about whether or not he should be considered a source

Valencia Shin Crosses

Am I mad to still want Sancho over Messi? Messi would probably only last 2 years in the Prem and our team would probably have to change style to fit Messi in.
I look at it a different way. Messi would immediately make us arguably the best attack in the world, and put us right back in title contention and going deep into Europe. Yeah he would only be here for a couple years, but the experience that the numerous young players we have would gain from playing in those big time UCL matches and being in a title race would be invaluable imo. It would essentially put us back on the global map for contenders.

And people trying to compare signing fecking Messi to our past mistakes with big names a la Schweinstager, ADM, etc are just taking the piss.

Tactically, who gives a shit. You put him on the right and he essentially does the Juan Mata role except he's Messi and probably scores 40 goals and assists another 20 or so. People are really overthinking the whole thing.

Random Task

WW Lynchpin

Why does he always state his opinion as fact like he's ITK or something? So annoying.

He misspelled installments too.

Pfft.

Chief123

I look at it a different way. Messi would immediately make us arguably the best attack in the world, and put us right back in title contention and going deep into Europe. Yeah he would only be here for a couple years, but the experience that the numerous young players we have would gain from playing in those big time UCL matches and being in a title race would be invaluable imo. It would essentially put us back on the global map for contenders.

And people trying to compare signing fecking Messi to our past mistakes with big names a la Schweinstager, ADM, etc are just taking the piss.

Tactically, who gives a shit. You put him on the right and he essentially does the Juan Mata role except he's Messi and probably scores 40 goals and assists another 20 or so. People are really overthinking the whole thing.
Even though Messi would improve our attack massively, sadly I still don’t think we’d be anywhere near a title challenge.

diarm

He did, installment is the correct spelling, instalment is not.
Installment is how it is spelled in the US. In every other English speaking country on Earth, including the country Goldbridge is based, it is spelled with one L.

Canuckred64

Installment is how it is spelled in the US. In every other English speaking country on Earth, including the country Goldbridge is based, it is spelled with one L.
They spell it with two in Canada as well, but as you say every other English country spells it with one.

OrcaFat

We should go for both Sancho AND Messi. To everyone who say we cant afford it, it's time to spend the Ronaldo money. Break the bank. Etc.

I mean, look at this? We would be scoring goals for fun.

On a more serious note. I would also prefer Sancho to Messi, as weird as that sounds.
First of all I think Messi will remain in Barca this time around as well, but the fact that Sancho is 15 years younger is also key.

I'm still in the camp that thinks signing Sancho, even if it means signing ONLY Sancho, is the way to go.
Yes we must get Sancho if we possibly can.

Would be ace to get Messi though. Even if there’s persuasive argument that we shouldn’t - feck that shite. I mean, would we say no to Pele at 34?

If I had to choose I think I’d take Messi now (Sancho next year!). Messi. Holy hell.

Ødegaard

formerly MrEriksen
Scout
Can you guys stop posting shit from "ITK" on twitter, Mark Goldbridge, Philib de brun, indykalia and the rest of the annoying feckwitts out there?
Those of you who are having fun with that bunch of twats already have your own thread to creame at over absolutely nothing. Keep it out of here for gods sake.

Valencia Shin Crosses

Even though Messi would improve our attack massively, sadly I still don’t think we’d be anywhere near a title challenge.
Looking at our points since Bruno came in, we were as good as anyone in the league. Add Messi to that, factor in Liverpool not having quite as ridiculous of a first half of a season, and yes I think we are right there fighting for the top spot. You’re severely underrating our team imo, especially if we added fking Messi to it.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Looking at our points since Bruno came in, we were as good as anyone in the league. Add Messi to that, factor in Liverpool not having quite as ridiculous of a first half of a season, and yes I think we are right there fighting for the top spot. You’re severely underrating our team imo, especially if we added fking Messi to it.
In fairness, it's like me saying if i was super gorgeous, the ladies would love me :lol:

Penna

Kind Moderator (with a bit of a mean streak)
Staff
Just to reinforce what @Ødegaard said above, do not post tweets from random "ITKs" because we all know they aren't ITK.

There's a list of reliable and unreliable/rubbish sources here, posted by Damien:
Anyone not following the rules will be warned and perma banned from the thread. Please abide by the following list.

DON'T:

• Post anything from clear BS accounts.
  • Post anything from clickbait tabloid accounts.
  • Post anything from aggregator sites (Utdreport etc) who don't link to original source and tend to make stuff up for retweets/follows.
  • Post anything that was tweeted more than three days ago. If it wasn't posted before then, nobody cares.
  • Use the thread to argue about the players United are linked with compared to those that a club like City are signing. If you want to moan, make a new thread.
  • Use the thread to moan about people who are moaning.
  • post offtopic comments in the thread. Keep the thread small and simple rather wasting pages on discussion about the quality of the player
  • post more than two tweets per post.
  • post joke/piss take tweets
  • post a non-English tweet without a basic translation
Tweets from actual journalists who work for well known media outlets are always best. (Examples - Di Marzio, Mitten, Ogden, Mathieson, Marcotti, Jackson, Ducker etc)

Last year's blacklist still applies and we will add or subtract new accounts to the below list as appropriate.

Twitter Blacklist (outside of the obvious ones like indykaila etc, updated March 9th 2020)
AccountReason
360Sources (@360Sources)Fake ITK
Alistair Fergusson (@Fergie1975)Fake ITK
Ashraf Laidi (@alaidi)Fake ITK
Ben Fairthorne (@BFairthorne)Fake ITK
Daily Express (@DExpress_Sport)Posts any old rubbish
Daily Star (@DailyStar_Sport)Posts any old rubbish
Diario Gol (@diarioGOLcom)Posts any old rubbish
Diego Martinez (@DiegoMSport)Fake ITK
Don Balon (@DonBalon)Posts any old rubbish
Futbol de Inglaterra (@Mercado_Ingles)Dodgy aggregator site with suspect sourcing
Gregory Ioannidis (@LawTop20)Sports lawyer who decided to expand into being a fake ITK. Only worth listening to for info on rulings.
Henrique Alvero (@HenriqueAlvero)Fake ITK
Hesham Bilal-Hafiz (@hesham786)
Julien (@Julien_mgrt)
Kevin Palmer (@RealKevinPalmer)Posts any old rubbish
le10sport (@le10sport)Posts any old rubbish
Manchester Utd ITK (@WoodwardsBurner) Fake ITK
Matt Davies (@mattdaviesmcr)Fake ITK
Metro (@Metro_Sport)Posts any old rubbish
Peter Harding (@PHardingSport)Fake ITK
Richard Marrow (@RichardMarrow)Fake ITK
The Sun (@TheSunFootball)Posts any old rubbish
Tim Pearson (@TimPearsonMedia)Fake ITK
Tom McDermott (@TomMcDermott)
Tommy Smyth (@TommySmythESPN)Does work for ESPN but ignore anything transfer related
Transfer Bible (@TransferBibIe)Fake ITK
UnitedReds (@UnitedRedscom)Dodgy aggregator site with suspect sourcing
utdreport (@utdreport)Don't link to original source and have previously exaggerated stuff
Vincent Rodriguez (@VRodriguezlaw)Fake ITK

Also as a general idea, here's the Tier list from Reddit about the reliability of the journalists. Avoid posting stuff from low tiered sources
TierSource (Individuals)Source (Organisations)
Tier 0 (Undisputed, Official Sources)
@ManUtd / ManUtd.Com
Tier 1 (Highest Quality Sources)
Simon Stone (BBC) / Simon Peach (Press Association) / Henry Winter (The Times Chief of Football) / Mohamed Bouhafsi (France) / Fabrizio Romano (Tier We Go) / Paul Joyce (The Times/Liverpool/Everton) / Craig Norwood (Photographer) / Kristof Terreur (The Guardian) / Mike Verweij (Ajax) / Sam Lee (The Athletic) / John Percy (The Telegraph/Midlands Clubs) / James Ducker (The Telegraph/Numbers may be suspect)​
BBC (United Kingdom)​
Tier 2 (Proven to have current sources)
David Ornstein (The Athletic) / Raphael Honigstein (Germany Freelancer/Guardian German News) / Matt Law (Telegraph/Chelsea) / Andy Burton (Sky Sports) / James Cooper (Sky Sports) / Gerard Romero (Esports RAC1) / Lee Ryder (The Chronicle/Newcastle) / Paul Hirst (The Times) / Mike McGrath (The Telegraph)​
The Telegraph (United Kingdom) / Sport1 (Germany) / Bild (Germany/Bavaria) / Der Westen (Germany/Schalke/Gladbach/Dortmund) / Kicker (Germany) / De Telegraaf (Netherlands) / Voetbal International (Netherlands) / COPE (Spain) / Caderna SER (Spain) / CMVM.pt (Portuguese Market Regulator) / RTP (Portugal) / RMC Sport (France) / Telefoot (France)​
Tier 3 (Average reliability, or former Tier 2)
Jamie Jackson (Guardian) / Ian Ladyman (Daily Mail) / Mark Ogden (ESPN) / Daniel Taylor (The Athletic) / Ian Herbert (Independent) / Jason Burt (Telegraph) / Jim White (Everton only) / Rob Dawson (ESPN) / Stephen Howson (/u/mrstephenhowson, Tier 2 for youth news) / Gianluca Di Marzio (Italians only, Tier 4 if not) / Laurie Whitwell (The Athletic) / Adrian Kajumba (Daily Mail) / Dan Harris (The Guardian) / Alfredo Pedullà (Italy) / Mike Keegan (Daily Mail) / Kaveh Solhekol (Sky Sports)​
The Guardian (United Kingdom) / The Times (United Kingdom) / Canal+/Pierre Menes (France) / Ruhr Nachrichten (Germany) / Le Parisien (France) / O Jogo (Portugal)​
Tier 4 (Indirect sources, low reliability)
Guillem Balague (Sky Sports/Freelance) / Stuart Mathieson (MEN) / Duncan Castles (Record/Times/Tier 2 for Jorge Mendes clients ONLY) / Sam Pilger / Pietro Balzano Prota (Radio Rossonera/Non-AC Milan, Tier 1 for AC Milan) / Richard Keys (beIN Sports) / James Robson (Evening Standard) / David Amoyal (Gianluca Di Marzio)​
London Evening Standard (United Kingdom) / Daily Mail (United Kingdom) / The Independent (United Kingdom) / Talksport (United Kingdom & Ireland) / Sky Sports / Goal.com / The Athletic / BildSport (Germany) / Mundo Deportivo (Spain) / Marca (Spain/Real Madrid) / AS (Spain/Real Madrid) / Sport (Spain) / El Chiringuito (Spain unless JL Sanchez, then T1) / Correio de Manha (Portugal) / A Bola (Portugal) / Record (Portugal) / Tuttosport (Italy) / Tuttomercatoweb (Italy) / CalcioMercato (Italy) / Paris/Euro United (France/PSG) / L'Equipe (France)​
Tier 5 (Aggregators, Known Shitposters and Banned sources)
Peter O'Rouke (Freelance) / Tancredi Palmieri (Freelance/Bullshit merchant) / Don Balon (Spain) / Samuel Luckhurst (M.E.N - Shit-stirring bellend.) / Miguel Delaney (The Independent) / @CheGiaevara (aggregator) / @SimonSmithBBC (Simon Stone Impersonator) / Nicola Schira (Gazzetta dello Sport/Known Bullshitter) / Nouman/@nomifooty (Youtube, Banned for Self Promotion) / Mark Goldbridge (The United Stand)​
Metro (banned - utter shit) / Express (banned - redditwide ban due to vote manipulation) / The Sun (Banned - for being the Sun) / Diario Gol (Spain) / Daily Star (Go there for tits, not news) / CaughtOffside (Aggregates, but poses the news as its own) / Squawka (Vote Manipulation) / Sport/LAD Bible (Clickbait merchants/Content thieves) / Joe.co.uk (Shit memes and even worse transfer content) / 90min.com / ESPN (except for articles by Mitten, Dawson and Ogden) / Manchester Evening News / Sport Witness (aggregator) / Newsnow (aggregator) / GFFN (France/aggregator) / Here is the City (Aggregator) / Bleacher Report (Aggregator) / 90 min.com (Aggregator)/ All Other Aggregators/ Football365 (Transfer News) / SportsMole (Shit source) / Josimar Football / The Mirror (United Kingdom)​
Tier IndyKaila
This guy is worse than an unknown entity. In fact, his Twitter account is so bad, that Russia considered making a Space Station out of it. This tier is also known as Tier Kohler and includes fans of Toilets and Sink-makers...​
Tier of Shame
Jack Otway (Express) for this. / Samuel Luckhurst (MEN) for Sander Berg-gate / Simon Mullock (Mirror) for falling for a parody site article
Sky DE for falling for a fake Fabrizio Romano tweet.​

Again this is just to give a general idea.

UPDATE FOR CLARITY:

what tweets can we post?
ALL English league tweets. No non-league tweets.
Major European top leagues only for Spanish, Italian, French, German, Dutch
Do not post tweets from outside of these boundaries.

Chief123

I absolutely agree in terms of our first eleven. Our best eleven with Messi in it would most definitely be able to challenge.
The problem is the drop in quality to the backup players is huge right now. Our depth is too average in order to offer a title challenge.

Woziak

In all reality no one knows if Jadon is moving to united, i hazard a guess not even the player right now, if Woodward genuinely believes he can sign Messi, he’s a bigger clown than most of us on here already believe him to be!

Messi will agitate for a move, if the Barcelona board resign he’ll stay, otherwise he will go to City in a long protracted transfer where deals will be done in the Middle East to appease all concerned , after all what are UEFA going to do, Nada that’s what!

So back on point, Woodward playing Roulette, he’s hedging his bets and waiting for the last week to sign Jadon at something silly like £79m down and £21m in add ons and stage payments where £90m is guaranteed by 2022. Dortmund will say no and we will scramble to get two players in the last week probably resigning Memphis Depay for £40m and Josh King for 20m, who started off in our academy saying we’ve brought back two more of our own add that to a Defensive midfielder like Partey or Idris Iguye and that’s our business down, as usual
We shoot for the stars and end up with debris from falling meteors

The shame of the whole fiasco, is Covid genuine gave the club and the manager a chance to strengthen the squad ;

We could have bought ;
E Cavani on a free
A Doucoure £30M and used to PL
M Skriniar £45m
A Sandro £30M
T Draxler £25m

No tell me that lot would improve our strength in depth and £100m bet spend but we will waste all window and then be told we got our targets !!!!

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
In all reality no one knows if Jadon is moving to united, i hazard a guess not even the player right now, if Woodward genuinely believes he can sign Messi, he’s a bigger clown than most of us on here already believe him to be!

Messi will agitate for a move, if the Barcelona board resign he’ll stay, otherwise he will go to City in a long protracted transfer where deals will be done in the Middle East to appease all concerned , after all what are UEFA going to do, Nada that’s what!

So back on point, Woodward playing Roulette, he’s hedging his bets and waiting for the last week to sign Jadon at something silly like £79m down and £21m in add ons and stage payments where £90m is guaranteed by 2022. Dortmund will say no and we will scramble to get two players in the last week probably resigning Memphis Depay for £40m and Josh King for 20m, who started off in our academy saying we’ve brought back two more of our own add that to a Defensive midfielder like Partey or Idris Iguye and that’s our business down, as usual
We shoot for the stars and end up with debris from falling meteors

The shame of the whole fiasco, is Covid genuine gave the club and the manager a chance to strengthen the squad ;

We could have bought ;
E Cavani on a free
A Doucoure £30M and used to PL
M Skriniar £45m
A Sandro £30M
T Draxler £25m

No tell me that lot would improve our strength in depth and £100m bet spend but we will waste all window and then be told we got our targets !!!!
You're generating your frustration out of your own speculation. Why?

Status
Not open for further replies.