Jadon Sancho (Out) | Chelsea reach deal to sign on loan with obligation to buy

Status
Not open for further replies.
The best would be a swapped deal for Ugarte and Sancho, everyone wins in this deal including players. I hope this is done by next week, Sancho is a good player but he is not built to premier league, he is suitable for German or Spanish league.

The best would be a swapped deal for Ugarte and Sancho, everyone wins in this deal including players. I hope this is done by next week, Sancho is a good player but he is not built to premier league, he is suitable for German or Spanish league.

Yeah very true but think PSG only want straight sale,no doubt this is the deal to spark a chain reaction

When do you actually see swaps happening?

Although weren't a few clubs doing some "interesting" swap deals claiming certain fees for home grown players to help financial fair play?

When do you actually see swaps happening?

Although weren't a few clubs doing some "interesting" swap deals claiming certain fees for home grown players to help financial fair play?
The swap deal that Juventus and Barcelona did a few seasons ago, with inflated player values to free up more money for transfers has been banned by UEFA.

I think the PL swap deals done for PSR reasons are under investigation? I may have this latter point wrong.

That's not the bad news. The Bad news is it might mean PSG might end their interest in Sancho.

Didn't think Williams was even an option for us
Yes, but we should be looking at good players like him. Worry about shifting Sancho later.

I don’t see why we couldn’t be interested in Williams and he us. Apparently he has a reasonable release clause.

PSG probably have 0% chance of getting him. He wants Barcelona plus he's happy to wait another year and spend another season playing with his brother in the same team.
Ok, that’s paper talk as far as we know though.
Apparently Yoro only wanted Madrid but we convinced him. Don’t see why we couldn’t make an attempt to sign him, top class talent.

Unsurprising to me that in reality they have zero interest in Rashford.
Of course they dont. He isnt Mason Greenwood or Jadon Sancho. He's under a long term deal on massive wages, he doesnt want to leave and the club dont particularly want to sell. Its a non-starter.

Come on Barca, get him signed - we’ve got a waste man to dump in Paris!

A waste man is a deadbeat dad, a son that leeches his parents and lives in the basement and such..... Wtf are you talking about?

Yeah with Williams going to PSG think it's much more likely Sancho stays now. Which is bad as I feel we needed to get rid of either him or Antony this summer and not be stuck with both. We basically have Rashford, Sancho and Garnacho as options for LW and Sancho, Antony, Amad, Garnacho for RW. Plenty of options though I don't think any of them is going to have some great, big numbers in terms of G/A and top performances.

PSG would be a great move for him. In good League, and guaranteed CL every year. Rich club that if he's doing well, will able to pay him more. It's good for his mental health also, if true he has that issue when playing at United.

I know people are desperate, but to believe a source of that level, if you can even call it a source, is bonkers. Might as well post stuff a 7 year old says in the playground.

I know people are desperate, but to believe a source of that level, if you can even call it a source, is bonkers. Might as well post stuff a 7 year old says in the playground.
I agree and I posted that Sancho tweet after it appeared in today's BBC football gossip page

Apparently there are also in for Desire Doue.
Williams won't go there. He wants Barcelona so he can play with Yamal and Barcelona see him at their most important signing. This summer or next. It will happen eventually and he will wait for Barcelona.

PSG have competition from Bayern for Doue.

Let's hope Doue chooses Bayern so PSG formalise their interest in Sancho.

Williams won't go there. He wants Barcelona so he can play with Yamal and Barcelona see him at their most important signing. This summer or next. It will happen eventually and he will wait for Barcelona.

PSG have competition from Bayern for Doue.

Let's hope Doue chooses Bayern so PSG formalise their interest in Sancho.
Yup. It would be nice if one this situations turn into our favor.

However, I don't see PSG stumping up gbp 50m for Sancho even then. A deal around 40m would be wonderful. If not, then I would like to see a loan swap with Xavi Simmons coming our way and Sancho going to PSG.

So he goes to PSG if they can’t sign Williams or Doue? Any other players ahead of him?

Yup. It would be nice if one this situations turn into our favor.

However, I don't see PSG stumping up gbp 50m for Sancho even then. A deal around 40m would be wonderful. If not, then I would like to see a loan swap with Xavi Simmons coming our way and Sancho going to PSG.
Xavi Simons is staying at RB Leipzig this season just been confirmed.

Xavi Simons is staying at RB Leipzig this season just been confirmed.
Damn!

That means we would need someone else if both Antony and Sancho are moved on or we are going to keep one of the two. Was really hoping to add another versatile wide player to the mix of Rashford, Garnacho and Amad.

Damn!

That means we would need someone else if both Antony and Sancho are moved on or we are going to keep one of the two. Was really hoping to add another versatile wide player to the mix of Rashford, Garnacho and Amad.
Zirkzee can also play on the wing if needed. I think Antony will still be with us though come the end of summer.

Zirkzee can also play on the wing if needed. I think Antony will still be with us though come the end of summer.
I see him used as a striker, false 9 or as a #10. Don't see him being deployed on the wings as he doesn't have the pace or the trickery.

I really want Antony to go out loan as I think his value would drop further if he stays here and plays a bit part role. He needs to drop a couple of levels and show what he is capable of. Don't think that is going to get us even half our money back in the next summer window but may make him more attractive.

Status
Not open for further replies.