Jadon Sancho (Out) | Chelsea reach deal to sign on loan with obligation to buy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Williams won't go there. He wants Barcelona so he can play with Yamal and Barcelona see him at their most important signing. This summer or next. It will happen eventually and he will wait for Barcelona.
I do not know why you keep saying this

Because it's what the Spanish journalists have said thats why
Which spanish journalists? Because afaik the only ones even saying anything close work for Sport. Which is the equivalent of me or you saying he only wants United and is willing to wait for them

Nico has an actual offer from Barcelona on the table and has yet to accept it

Which spanish journalists? Because afaik the only ones even saying anything close work for Sport. Which is the equivalent of me or you saying he only wants United and is willing to wait for them

Nico has an actual offer from Barcelona on the table and has yet to accept it

There you go if it's not good enough for you then I don't give a ****.

This forums myopic viewpoint that unless it's from Orstein then it can't be true is fecking tiresome.

Last edited:

There you go if it's not good enough for you then I don't give a ****.

This forums myopic viewpoint that unless it's from Orstein then it can't be turn is fecking tiresome.

When do they say Nico wants Barcelona? I skimmed it but in the parts where they talk about him the only thing they say regarding what his intentions is that they think he wants to stay at Athletic...

ETH must be planning for his stay as he’s mentioned he could start the season upfront

Would be huge if we can move him on, though im pessimistic about this happening. surely if its to PSG, the ugarte deal must happen too.

PSG won't sign Sancho, they dont need him. He has done nothing to make him a needed player. We are stuck with him. Sancho will be sent on loan again while we cover for half his salary

Not sure we'd get a full swap as I think Sancho's value has dropped a lot but it definitely makes sense to include him in a deal for Ugarte.
PSG wants more than £50m for Ugarte, which is a bit too much for someone they want to sell after only one season and the head coach does not rate, our head coach does not rate Sancho too but the club values him at £40M, I hope they negotiate some sort of money plus Sancho deal for Ugarte, this way we get rid of Sancho and his wages and bring in reinforcements in the midfield

I can't see PSG paying anything but an almost piss takingly low amount. I don't see him going anywhere.

PSG is a lot of things but I don't think they're bad buyers. One of the few clubs, maybe the only one, that could put 30m on Sancho if they really wanted him.

PSG won't sign Sancho, they dont need him. He has done nothing to make him a needed player. We are stuck with him. Sancho will be sent on loan again while we cover for half his salary
They want a left winger, dembele has the right wing covered. Khasha is too expensive (Napoli) so they are looking at alternatives. They can certainly match his financial package that he has at Utd.

Hope this happens.

They want a left winger, dembele has the right wing covered. Khasha is too expensive (Napoli) so they are looking at alternatives. They can certainly match his financial package that he has at Utd.

Hope this happens.
If they're going to be unreasonable we should quote a high fee.

Would be happy enough with just getting his book value off and getting rid of those huge wages.

Just do a swap with United paying 10-15 million Euros, it is a win-win for both clubs. Ugarte's value will drop if he is a bit part player and his contract will be shorten. Sancho has shown that he can be useful against non-phyical league. Unless PSG wants to do a loan to buy then we can have a similar deal for Ugarte. Both teams, players and agents have every reason work this out in the next few days.

Can't see this happening but we should be doing all we can to encourage bids from the likes of PSG, at best he is an expensive bench warmer for us.

We are going to lose money on him anyway , it is now about trying to minimize that loss. PSG one of the very few clubs that might actually match his salary here or come close to it.

I really hope something happens with this, he hasn’t got the mentality to be a United player. We effectively spent 2 years and 70/80m buying a JLingz replacement
Now I was Jlingz harshest critic - could never stand him and was deligthed when he left - but i'd take him back over Sancho.
Thats saying alot.

He is on 187k per week, thats well within the budget of most top European clubs

But how many top clubs would be interested in taking him?

Most of the clubs that might have an interest in him will not commit to paying him that.

Now I was Jlingz harshest critic - could never stand him and was deligthed when he left - but i'd take him back over Sancho.
Thats saying alot.

I couldn't stand Lingard either but he contributed more to success at Utd than Sancho ever has so I agree with you.

He has to be sold. He’s gonna be on the bench for us and I can’t think of a worse player to be used as an impact player. His impact is limited to jogging and passing backwards.

Status
Not open for further replies.