Jadon Sancho (Out) | Chelsea reach deal to sign on loan with obligation to buy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Romano live on TUS in 20mins. Hopefully he has concrete details on this potential transfer.

Hopefully this happens. It was against PSG he had his MotM performance in CL last season, right? They probably still under impression from that game so hopefully they buy him in the end.

They really are. I'm just looking at one of their forums, and they're super excited at the prospect of signing him.

Best case scenario for us given how we need a player from them and he also had his best game last season against them (should have left an impression). Do whatever is needed to cook the books and get the swap done.

It would be fantastic, for all parties involved. Sancho is too problematic for us no matter if Erik and him hugged it out

PSG have reportedly prioritized Osimhen and Neves. I doubt that even they’ll have money left over for Sancho. Unfortunately we’re stuck with him and he likely only leaves on loan at the end of the window.

PSG have reportedly prioritized Osimhen and Neves. I doubt that even they’ll have money left over for Sancho. Unfortunately we’re stuck with him and he likely only leaves on loan at the end of the window.
They'll have money if they sell Ugarte to us though?

this would be a good move for him and Utd, guaranteed CL football every year and a League where he would thrive.

They'll have money if they sell Ugarte to us though?
I recently read that PSG have approximately £275m to spend this summer. I imagine a large chunk of that is made up from the £170m per year they've saved from Mbappe's contract, along with whatever hefty signing on fee they were going to offer him to stay.

Even without United signing Ugarte, it looks like PSG would still have a fair amount of funds to play about with.

Player swaps rarely ever happen like they do on FM, at least not in the direct sense.

The negotiations would probably factor in both players but would be separate deals.

Player swaps rarely ever happen like they do on FM, at least not in the direct sense.

The negotiations would probably factor in both players but would be separate deals.
They never ever happen on FM. Never once had a team accept a player in p/exchange.

They have Barcola and Dembele for the wings we can only hope their concerned with Dembeles injury record.

He might have his euros and pounds mixed up here. I'm not sure we'd accept £34m, but maybe!
Sancho's book value is only about £30m.

Anything at his book value or over is a no brainer, as we get rid of his amortisation cost + his ridiculous wages.

Obviously we should try rinse them as much as we can. But we shouldn't scare away potential buyers by being greedy. We need to get him out the door.

I hope he gets his head down and stays. He was the most exciting young player in the world at one point and he still has major untapped potential. Fergie would have him firing. I think with the new coaches and management we can focus more on individuals and getting most out of them

I hope he gets his head down and stays. He was the most exciting young player in the world at one point and he still has major untapped potential. Fergie would have him firing. I think with the new coaches and management we can focus more on individuals and getting most out of them
Fergie would have him fired, you mean.
He's been here too long without showing anything, he's got to go.

He will take minutes away from Amad and stall his development. Best he moves on and finds minutes at PSG or Dortmund.

Just exchange him and Ugarte with the similar price, it would be good for the FFP/PSR

35m or so would basically be his asset value on the book plus shedding that monster wage
I'm not optimistic he'll ever find a run of form here, nor whatever his attitude issue is will change and really... He's surplus.

If they are going to cover his wages and give us 40-50 million then yes you’d have to say that we probably aren’t ever going to get a better offer than that unless the player straightens up. I’d be inclined to give him this season as a last chance if the offers are really low or they aren’t covering his full wage. He will do really well for them. I actually think PSG without the Mbappe contract circus and a few more feisty players who keep it tight will probably be way more of a danger in Europe than someone like Dortmund.

Sad it has come to this. Everybody on this forum was crying out for him for 2 summers straight.

They have Barcola and Dembele for the wings we can only hope their concerned with Dembeles injury record.
If Xavi leaves their wing options behind Barcola and Dembele looks very limited so getting someone like Sancho who can slot in on both wings makes a lot of sense.

If Xavi leaves their wing options behind Barcola and Dembele looks very limited so getting someone like Sancho who can slot in on both wings makes a lot of sense.
They seem to have options on the right side, but need a LW to go with Barcola:

---------------------Osimhen (Ramos or Kolo Muani)-------------
Sancho(Barcola)--------------------------------Dembele(Asensio or Lee Kang-in)

but obviously it doesn't have to be Sancho, could be any right-footed winger.

I hope the people running the club are more conserned about cash flows than book values because book value means nothing compared to cash flows.

Depends what limitations you have. Right now, Man Utd have access to plenty of cash, but might have issues with P&S or FFP. Consequently, book value will be of concern.

Not against him staying, but if we do intend to sell him, lets fleece PSG for as much as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.