Jadon Sancho (Out) | Chelsea reach deal to sign on loan with obligation to buy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Take the money, rinse them. Get him off the books asap

For me he made his choice refusing to make amends last season, sat on his hole making a fortune, whilst the team was riddled with injuries. Then only apologised once he realised Ten Hag wasnt getting the sack. For me the apology is 6 months too late, and only down to self pity as he had no where else to go. I wouldnt have had him wearing the shirt again.

Any kind of a decent offer then we should sell.

If he stays here he will spend the majority of his time on the bench before we eventually sell him anyway for a vastly reduced fee.

Including him in the Ugarte deal would be a great piece of business..

Ugarte + something like 10 million pounds for Sancho would be great.

Take the money, rinse them. Get him off the books asap

For me he made his choice refusing to make amends last season, sat on his hole making a fortune, whilst the team was riddled with injuries. Then only apologised once he realised Ten Hag wasnt getting the sack. For me the apology is 6 months too late, and only down to self pity as he had no where else to go. I wouldnt have had him wearing the shirt again.
We would still probably need to give him some sort of pay off to make up for the inevitable pay cut he would have to accept at PSG. No way they’re paying him what we agreed to after his form the past few years.

I don’t see us shifting him, the heaviest of deadwood.

Hope we don’t sell him cheap to PSG. There trying to rinse us for Ugarte

Wishy washy sources. Wouldn’t pay attention until more jump on it.

But L’Equipe is ok?

It depends on what is in the article. L'Equipe is a daily paper, they share rumors that they label as such or they share their own info which is generally reliable.

Apparently PSG sniffing around both Sancho and Bruno Fernandes.

Loan swap for Simons makes a lot of sense. More likely he is used in a deal for Ugarte though.
What winger could replace Sancho at Utd?

Loan swap for Simons makes a lot of sense. More likely he is used in a deal for Ugarte though.
What winger could replace Sancho at Utd?

Is that a serious question? He didn't play for a year, so realistically he doesn't need replacing.

He should be behind Amad and Garnacho in the pecking order anyway. Then probably behind Rashford and Antony too.

Hope it happens. His lack of fight is a bad fit for the PL. Should do better for a dominant PSG team.

PSG is probably the perfect club for him. Get it done!

Could hang with Dembele until the wee hours of the night playing Playstation. Perfect fit

This could all work out very nicely for both teams.
We fill a midfield hole and get sancho off the books. They get rid of a player they don’t want and maybe sancho turns it on in Paris.
Fingers crossed!!

Sancho would do great in the French league. Parisien lifestyle, big paycheck, guaranteed trophies. What not to like. Milk them!

The player swap makes a lot of sense. Ugarte is not suitable for PSG style of play and Sancho not suitable for Man Utd style of play. I see them as around the same transfer values. Straight swap? Win win for all parties involved.

PSG need a winger and we desperately need a DM. Both players will be happy too. Perfect.

I mentioned few days back(swap deal of Sancho(30)+Rashford (70) for Xavi Simons(60)+Ugarte(40)) could benefit both clubs with 0 money spent.
Zirkzee/Simons/Ugarte/Yoro/Deligt with a full back could be a great window with less money spend

Greenwood(30)+Alvaro(5)+Kambawala(10)+AWB(15)+SMT(30)=+90M
Yoro(45)+Zirkzee(35)+Deligt(40)+Rabiot(free)+FullBack(30)=-150 means just with 60M Net spent we could look like this.

-------------------------------Rasmus/Zirkzee------------------------

-------Garancho/Xavi--------Bruno/Mount---------Amad/Antony-----

-------------Mainoo/Rabiot-------Ugarte/Casemiro-----------------------

---Shaw/Malacia------Licha/Deligt-------Yoro/Magure--------FB/Dalot-----

------------------------------------------Onana/Atlay---------------------------------------------

In next window, we can address Antony,Magure,Casemiro situation.

Lot of players in this list can swap their positions, Do you think the above team can challenge champions league places?

The player swap makes a lot of sense. Ugarte is not suitable for PSG style of play and Sancho not suitable for Man Utd style of play. I see them as around the same transfer values. Straight swap? Win win for all parties involved.

PSG need a winger and we desperately need a DM. Both players will be happy too. Perfect.
I think it's more likely it wouldn't be swap but both clubs paying around 40M to each other. Even when we got Alexis and Mkhitaryan went to Arsenal I think it wasn't straight swap but both clubs paying fees. Seems like straight swaps happen rarely.

I mentioned few days back(swap deal of Sancho(30)+Rashford (70) for Xavi Simons(60)+Ugarte(40)) could benefit both clubs with 0 money spent.
Zirkzee/Simons/Ugarte/Yoro/Deligt with a full back could be a great window with less money spend

Greenwood(30)+Alvaro(5)+Kambawala(10)+AWB(15)+SMT(30)=+90M
Yoro(45)+Zirkzee(35)+Deligt(40)+Rabiot(free)+FullBack(30)=-150 means just with 60M Net spent we could look like this.

-------------------------------Rasmus/Zirkzee------------------------

-------Garancho/Xavi--------Bruno/Mount---------Amad/Antony-----

-------------Mainoo/Rabiot-------Ugarte/Casemiro-----------------------

---Shaw/Malacia------Licha/Deligt-------Yoro/Magure--------FB/Dalot-----

------------------------------------------Onana/Atlay---------------------------------------------

In next window, we can address Antony,Magure,Casemiro situation.

Lot of players in this list can swap their positions, Do you think the above team can challenge champions league places?

So typical 1 to 1 swap deals are difficult to pull off and you say to we should try to make a double swap? I would love both of them to go but I really don’t think this will happen and for sure not with Rashford.

It would be huge if we can offload him, and would probably facilitate the ugarte deal. Come on PSG, do it!

If PSG want him, please, do anything we can to get him out the door. This is nothing more than a decent player. Would not look out of place at Crystal Palace. Another player full of hype and friends in the media.

Both are surplus to requirements for respective team, but Sancho is worth more than Ugarte ffs United should be asking a bit more money on top.

Bruno is important for us. Only sell for huge money.

Both are surplus to requirements for respective team, but Sancho is worth more than Ugarte ffs United should be asking a bit more money on top.
His salary and recent performances lessen his value. We'll probably be able to command a little more than half of what we paid for him -- £35-40m, I'd guess.

Hopefully this happens. It was against PSG he had his MotM performance in CL last season, right? They probably still under impression from that game so hopefully they buy him in the end.

PSG would suit him nice. One of the 3 players we desperately need to offload as soon as possible(Sancho, Casemiro, Antony).

If they are really interested in Bruno, I would sell him too, but I know that's a controversial take among our fans.

Doesn't Sancho have some mental health issues? You would have to be some kind of fantastic agent to think your client in that condition would do well at PSG

Nah, now that Sancho and ETH have made up he will be back to playing his best for the team. £20m or no sale.

Please just make it happen. We really don't need another circus in the house. For 4 years we kept dealing with Pogba circus and after a long long time I have started to feel that we are bringing that discipline back in the squad. Sancho took to social media to talk back after his manager had tried everything. I really do think he needs to leave the house and try his skills somewhere else

Status
Not open for further replies.