Jadon Sancho (Out) | Chelsea reach deal to sign on loan with obligation to buy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sancho for Ugarte straight swap. Is that a good deal for us? Or should we expect some money as well or pay some money maybe?
Sancho has been so poor for us, I hope he's not as valuable as Ugarte if we sign him. If that makes sense.

Also why are people so upbeat over these rumours from these sources? They don't really confirm anything either.

Sancho for Ugarte straight swap. Is that a good deal for us? Or should we expect some money as well or pay some money maybe?

Good deal. If we can get some money even better
I think the reason we are allegedly saying Sancho is worth 60m is to match their valuation of Ugarte. I dont we will get any money back in return.

I won’t lie - I’d happily take a missed penalty in a Community Shield shootout in exchange for €60m in the door for this spoofer.

A weird one.

Want him to stay, prove us all wrong and lead us to glory. Still, absolutely desperate for him to leave.

Know for a fact he will do well at PSG. One horse race, but CL, too.

Sakes.

That CL semi final might have actually saved Sancho’s career, don’t think PSG would’ve had any interest at all if he hadn’t torn them a new one

Where does heplay for PSG? They have Barcola on the left, Dembele on the right....Asensio let alone Desire Doue wi probably plays the flanks considering all the attacking cm options.

Despite his poor form and attitude here, I still rate Sancho, but I stillr rate thereother options higher, considerably atually, ant believe PSG even pay the kindof fees mentioned for a player doesnt actually improve them even on form

If he goes there and doesn't find his form, then he is done.

Farmer league with PSG bossing possession under Enrique in Europe and then there's Hakimi to make all the under/overlapping runs for Sancho. He will have the whole platform to perform there.

Please leave Sancho. An absolutely disaster of a signing. Never impressed with him. Get him out asap

Where does heplay for PSG? They have Barcola on the left, Dembele on the right....Asensio let alone Desire Doue wi probably plays the flanks considering all the attacking cm options.

Despite his poor form and attitude here, I still rate Sancho, but I stillr rate thereother options higher, considerably atually, ant believe PSG even pay the kindof fees mentioned for a player doesnt actually improve them even on form
Most likely not, but their wide options are a far cry from Mbappe / Neymar / Messi / Di Maria days.

Enrique isn't ready to make Barcola a full time starter I assume. Deschamps didn't play him at all not dissimilarly.

Similar situation with Zaire-Emery last season in that he only started getting big minutes towards the end of the campaign. He wasn't trusted to play so much regularly yet at his age

I think Sancho would fit in well with Enriques posession based system. He's more of a wide playmaker, using 1-2's and give and goes than a winger. If it is tiki taka slow slow fast slow football, he could work well, especially in a league not as demanding as PL.
I hear you and this is always what I've thought, but Amad is the same kind of player and I get the feeling he's going to do what Sancho couldn't.

Isn't this around the same as what he's earning here?

The idea of getting him out without having to subsidise his ridiculous wage, while potentially even clearing the book debt on his ridiculous transfer fee feels far too good an outcome to be true.

Like a new signing to sell him
:lol: Said somewhat in jest I know, but to get him off the books wouldn’t be far off the feeling of an exciting new signing. He is representative of all that was wrong with United’s transfer approach and club culture in recent seasons, and to part ways with him would brilliantly draw a line under that era.

Getting a decent fee for him would just be the icing on the cake. Recent reports say we are asking 50m, and by integrating him into pre-season, making a small show of the fact he’s apologised, and giving him minutes only strengthens our hand in negotiations. I would happily take 30m for him, but believe Ashworth and co have put us in a position to get more like 40-45m. Which would be excellent, given the circumstances.

Given PSG have apparently agreed terms with his agent, and we’ve done the same for Ugarte, it’s difficult not to see a world in which these two deals don’t get done over the next couple of weeks for a virtual zero net cost to either club. Two separate deals but essentially a swap in terms of value. Would suit both clubs well, and for United address an area of glaring weakness, while likely lowering overall payroll by 150-200k per week.

If we could somehow find a season long loan option for Antony that covered his 70k base wage in full, hence moving them both out for the 24-25 campaign and potentially putting Antony in the shop window for next summer; and use the savings to bring in another versatile winger…..I’d be in football manager wet dream territory. Nico Williams is the dream, but that’s only happening next summer at best, assuming we have a great campaign and secure CL football at least (and even then might be a pipe dream).

But there are other options on the market. Bayern were asking 42m pounds for Coman at the start of the summer. At 35m, as a rotation player, that’s a deal which is quite attractive to me. Despite his questionable fitness record, he’d offer so much more than Antony ever will. His age (28) and price (likely plus 40) would probably rule it out, but I’d have enormous faith in Ashworth and co to move on an affordable target that fit their age and potential criteria, if they were able to get both Sancho and Antony out. I bet they have a list of potential targets for that position already.

All aboard...

tom-delonge-blink182.gif

Imagine being a PSG fan a bit out of the loop when it comes to United, going online to check what the fan base thinks of this potential new signing.

£50m for Sancho, which we immediately hand back to them for Ugarte. Toxic player gone, much needed DM in the door, PSR looking healthy - everyone’s a winner

Best move of the window if that's true. Get him out of here!

Status
Not open for further replies.