View full 2024-25 profile

4.3 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldn't be too harsh on him for the pen. But he doesn't really have a role for us this season.

The people involved in this deal and the Antony deal should be arrested to be honest. Permanently damaged our finances.

The people involved in this deal and the Antony deal should be arrested to be honest. Permanently damaged our finances.

Everyone wanted Sancho. When he was signed he was one of the best young players in the world and also English. He was always going to be very expensive. Its just that he hasnt been able to perform anywhere near expectations.

Had a feeling he and Evans would miss, but he shouldn't take this too hard or let it affect his frame of mind again.. Still needs to be sold though, his cameo was pretty much uneventful.

This guy just oozes bad energy, he drags the whole team down.

I dont want to be over dramatic but really hope we never have to see him in a United shirt again.

By the way.....his Instagram profile picture is still of him in a Dortmund shirt. The disrespect is never ending.

Just knew he was going to miss
You had a feeling, you definitely didn't know for sure, until he missed.

If he has put it away you won't have posted those feelings would you?

A summer loan move again, probably.

This guy just oozes bad energy, he drags the whole team down.

I dont want to be over dramatic but really hope we never have to see him in a United shirt again.

By the way.....his Instagram profile picture is still of him in a Dortmund shirt. The disrespect is never ending.

nothing united on his insta. The guy doesn't want to play for us and we should immediately oblige him.

I don't care about the penalty miss at all, it's more about where on earth he fits in with a team based on quick transitions and high workrate. I wouldn't have him anywhere near the team after what happened last year and it just looks like a messy problem to have unless he leaves on loan.

Get him to PSG. Fed up of him stinking the place up. Poor attitude, bad energy, just doesn’t want to be here. Has no love or passion for this club - why reward him with minutes.

Would be delighted to see him moved on. This league isn’t for him.

He has the worst conditioning for a 24yr old top athlete for a top club. Slow, low stamina, low energy, no athleticism. Always looks like he’s coming on the pitch after 5 back to back wanks.

To be fair it was good save than a poorly taken penalty, still surprised he was one of the first five to take one. Come sudden death it become a totally lottery and Evans looked like the fella that didn't want to take one.

Pen aside, he needs to be sold. He sulked for a year on full pay and has not apologised to fans. I really hope the PSG links are true

He has the worst conditioning for a 24yr old top athlete for a top club. Slow, low stamina, low energy, no athleticism. Always looks like he’s coming on the pitch after 5 back to back wanks.

Back to back that many times takes tremendous stamina.

ETH might have been trying to get him going but putting him on that slot was bullshit. He needs to go.

:lol: Wtf

and his twitter.

The lack of respect isn't just bad—it's a full-blown catastrophe!

Those were the days

Would be lovely if we could sort him out a nice little loan with obligation to feck off.

Garnacho, Rashford and Amad are the 3 options for the wide positions (unless we play Mount or Bruno wider). Insane that that means 2 wingers who cost north of £150m have no use, just 2 total wastes of space. Unfortunately we're stuck with them because nobody wants poor players with shit attitudes on huge money.

Would be lovely if we could sort him out a nice little loan with obligation to feck off.
Anything that gets him out would be a delightful news. Even if we get peanuts for him, and pay off some of his salary, just getting him and his wage bill out would be welcome

You had a feeling, you definitely didn't know for sure, until he missed.

If he has put it away you won't have posted those feelings would you?

I had opened several tabs with McTominay, Akanji, Dias and Harry Maguire and had the same message saying that I knew they’d miss, unfortunately they didn’t and Harry wasn’t even on the pitch. I wanted to be known as the Fabrizo Romano of Community Shield penalty kicks

I'm surprised by the lack of interest from clubs outside England. He was playing in the champions league final just a few months ago, and had a role in taking Dortmund there. Still young.
He won't be able to get the same salary he's on right now, but he should be able to get a decent, acceptable, amount somewhere else.

I actually think I'd rather see him feck off before Antony, honestly... ideally both. But Sancho just looks like he can't be bothered(did so during pre season even).

We should move him on. His salary will cause issue when players like Amad and Garnacho are on much lower salary but are performing way better. It will be better for team chemistry to move him on.

He turned up fat before his first pre season, was like 4 months before he could last a game. Shocking attitude from the start.

Status
Not open for further replies.