View full 2024-25 profile

4.3 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny how he’s getting a lot of stick for missing a pen against city yet his was on target and the keeper saved it. Meanwhile Evans skied it and never looked comfortable

I think people are more just annoyed that he's still here and seemingly part of our plans for the new season.

A missed pen in a glorified friendly is neither here nor there.

If we can't sell him we need to loan him asap. He has such a negative air about him it's unreal. Apart from lukaku in his final days at United i can't remember a player who seems to have so little self respect in terms of even putting in basic effort

They’ve been slated plenty of times over the years.

I've never seen that with Dalot or raised as an issue with the fan base. Dalot has always seemed like a player that gives his all. The only issue there ever was with Dalot was being poor defensively when he first joined.

Funny how he’s getting a lot of stick for missing a pen against city yet his was on target and the keeper saved it. Meanwhile Evans skied it and never looked comfortable

Whod have thought it? A 3 time-title winning player who came through the youth system and returned in the latter stage of his career, giving his absolute all for over 200 games for United, gets more leeway than a guy who has hardly ever broken into a sprint and threw a strop last season stinking the place out with his toxicity before returning from a poor loan, to somehow look even worse.

Funny old game

We really focus on the penalty that is a result of the confidence he has and the trust in himself in this club.

I would rather check what he did, or not, during his cameo. He was really high when we lost the ball, didn't really helped Dalot closing the space (even if to me Martinez should have had his body blocking Robb, or Bobb from City)

In any way, his head is clearly off and I hope now that he can leave to Bayern (since they lost Doué), to Juve (don't know if they have 50M to splash) or PSG (don't know if there is a real interest)

Whod have thought it? A 3 time-title winning player who came through the youth system and returned in the latter stage of his career, giving his absolute all for over 200 games for United, gets more leeway than a guy who has hardly ever broken into a sprint and threw a strop last season stinking the place out with his toxicity before returning from a poor loan, to somehow look even worse.

Funny old game
Ye except the point is… your moaning at him for the wrong reasons. It was a good save from the keeper and a pen that was on target. Players miss penalties all the time. It shouldn’t be a reason to beat a player for. By all means he deserves all the stick he gets due to last seasons performance and the whole situation there.

Ye except the point is… your moaning at him for the wrong reasons. It was a good save from the keeper and a pen that was on target. Players miss penalties all the time. It shouldn’t be a reason to beat a player for. By all means he deserves all the stick he gets due to last seasons performance and the whole situation there.

My point is that I dont think missing a penalty is THE reason. Him missing the penalty (predicatble as it was) is simply the latest moment in an underwhelming time at the club, where he cant even claim something basic as the effort of antony, another poor signing for example. Everything about him projects mediocrity

What happened to Juve been interested?
Have seen them linked with Sterling today.

But yes hopefully they opt to come for Sancho instead. I'd be willing to accept a loan with obligation at this point as I think a permanent move isn't going to materialise this summer.

Really good times in his transfer threads prior to him leaving BVB and coming to us. ‘Happy Sancho day’ and all that. I was literally camping in his threads all day. Genuine pity that it has came down to this

Not in the squad tonight. Injured,Ill or where he is in the pecking order and has to fight for his spot to even get on the squad?

He has shown no desire to be at the club. For as much as I despise most player PR pieces, the fact that there hasn't been so much as a peep from Sancho's camp about a fresh start, learning from mistakes etc. is telling.

He doesn't want to be here. I suspect (completely baseless accusation here) that ETH saw something in his reaction to Sunday's loss and just knows there's no hope for Sancho.

Wouldn’t be surprised if he’s already turned up late to training or some other stupid shit

We need him out of the club asap

I mean, he's winger number 4 at best at this point. Does it really matter if it's him or Antony warming the bench?

Think hes probably left out because we're trying to get him a move but at this point it'll either be for cheap or on loan with a fee to buy.

I'd be more than happy to see him play for us and get back to his old form but I just dont see him playing enough games to get going and neither has he ever done it for us in previous chances when he has played plenty of games. So even if he did start 10-12 league games he might still be alergic to creating and scoring goals.

If he does leave and then finds his old form somewhere I will be annoyed though.

Not performing well in training? Some reporter is going to try to get EtH to stick the boot in. Hope he doesn't comment.

He has shown no desire to be at the club. For as much as I despise most player PR pieces, the fact that there hasn't been so much as a peep from Sancho's camp about a fresh start, learning from mistakes etc. is telling.

He doesn't want to be here. I suspect (completely baseless accusation here) that ETH saw something in his reaction to Sunday's loss and just knows there's no hope for Sancho.
Look at his Instagram, he doesn't consider himself a United player.

No Ugarte in the PSG squad and no Sancho in the United squad.

Didn't he have an ear infection immediately after he signed and struggled or missed pre-season then too. Hopefully we can find a buyer as I think it is best option for both parties.

Didn't he have an ear infection immediately after he signed and struggled or missed pre-season then too. Hopefully we can find a buyer as I think it is best option for both parties.
Yes

I have the same problem....mostly during the summer....so i really believe Sancho or Ten Hag that he can't play......of course i don't know Sancho's problem with his ear but that really hurts (Sleeping is sometimes really tough) and is uncomfortable.

jOY1hYs.jpeg
Maybe I should be a scout

Looks nailed on to leave now. Shame for you it didn't work out. He looked world class at Dortmund.

I remember most people on here were creaming their jeans and demanding we signed him. Not sure what that was based on…
The fact he was doing the business at Dortmund and in the CL at 19/20. Playing down his football abilities is plain daft, it's his attitude and professionalism that let's him down.

Looks nailed on to leave now. Shame for you it didn't work out. He looked world class at Dortmund.
It is a shame. A few years ago I had him and Mbappe at similar levels.

My first big doubt about him was when he’d just signed for United after missing the England penalty (and barely playing) and he was given the option to either join up early or have a longer holiday and he chose the holiday.

I felt a top player with a winning mentality in that moment would have had a point to prove and have been desperate to turn things around. And show everyone his quality. Sancho gave me the impression that he felt that he’d made it just by being on bigger wages

Definitely looks set on leaving, alright. Honestly, lost respect for him. He didn't respect the manager, the club or the fans. He didn't ever have a great run of performances and the second his attitude is questioned he has a hissy fit. Wish him no bad luck but I think it's better he's not around the team.

Ten Hag confirms there is a new issue with Sancho.

This chapter must end soon!!!!!

Can Juventus please just come and get him, I'm sick off seeing anything related to him and our team.

As I've mentioned before, don't care if he turns into Messi there, because it won't happen here.

Bit of revisionism going on here. He undoubtably excelled at Dortmund and was one of the brightest talents and dangerous attacking players in the Bundesliga at the time. All at a tender age too.

If we didn’t sign him he would have gone to another big club - certainly one that’s a step-up from Dortmund. His trajectory and level of performance was destined for a step-up. In hindsight, we can look back and argue that he thrived in a good set-up against weaker opposition but he was obviously a good player.

In the same breathe, we can say he’s been a complete dud and colossal waste of money here. Doesn’t possess the mentality to succeed at a club like United or the intensity to thrive in the Premier League. A fair-weather player that will probably do well in a low-intensity league with a specific team set-up.

Status
Not open for further replies.