ICC T20 World Cup 2024

The pitch is not as good for spinner as it looked like. Axar easily hit theirs for sixes. Just that we put ourselves under pressure with those 3 wickets and then Kohli did not take any risks for 13 overs.
Agree with that but I think ours wouldn't defend even 200 the way they've bowled today

You can't blame kohli for this. He played the same innings (even better) than de kock. He's solidified the innings, India just didn't have the player at the other end donthe damage klassen and stubbs are doing/done

Rohit takes the lion share of the blame if we're blaming individuals.

You can't blame kohli for this. He played the same innings (even better) than de kock. He's solidified the innings, India just didn't have the player at the other end donthe damage klassen and stubbs are doing/done

No he didn't. De Kock started to attack when he got out. Kohli could have done the same after 10 over mark. Repair job was done by that point. We bat deeper than SA. Like I said earlier you can't make up for lost balls during a phase.

Dravid's coaching stint has been a disaster. Barely backed any young players, just been a company man. Very disappointing.

No he didn't. De Kock started to attack when he got out. Kohli could have done the same after 10 over mark. Repair job was done by that point. We bat deeper than SA. Like I said earlier you can't make up for lost balls during a phase.
You sound like you have an irrational hatred for kohli to be honest.

Your argument to day kohli should have kicked on earlier is de kock attacked and.....got out.