ICC T20 World Cup 2024

Maharaj has done India proud. 2 off 7.

Congrats to all India supporters - overall worthy champs. SA also amazing tournament for them too!

Fantastic! But South Africa bottled it again

Ouch this will hurt SA for a long time, where does this rank in their list of chokes? India worthy winners however

The generational chokers lose out to the modern day chokers.

Congrats India!!

That SKY catch was INSANEEE. What a moment.

What a choke :lol: :lol: :lol:

Damn we needed that. Now we can rejuvenate the T20 team. Rohit, Kohli, Bumrah all deserved to win something.. The first two are on the way out in T20s...

You can’t out choke the chokers. Needing a run a ball with 26 balls and 6 wickets left… I mean some teams get that in 6 balls

That was a great final, right down to the last two deliveries.

What a catch from sky, if ever there was a moment worthy of world cup final it was that.

That being said, incredible that SA got themselves back into that position after Klaasen dragged it in for them.

I have never conceded defeat before the game really ends but I did this time. Didn't know SA would teach me to never throw in the towel early

That was a great final, right down to the last two deliveries.

What a catch from sky, if ever there was a moment worthy of world cup final it was that.

That being said, incredible that SA got themselves back into that position after Klaasen dragged it in for them.

Why on earth did Klaasen chase that ball, such a costly mistake at a critical time. I feel proper gutted for them falling short when it mattered

I think I'm the only person in the thread actually thought India had a chance at the halfway mark. It was like the game thread when united play in here :lol:
Now imagine the mental state of us Indian fans having to support United and India :nervous:

Why on earth did Klaasen chase that ball, such a costly mistake at a critical time

I agree with what (someone) said on commentary, it seemed like a premeditated shot and it just came a lot wider than he expected. Very costly mistake, as you said, but all the same, SA still had five wickets left, including Jansen who is supposed to be able to bat.

Combined with the spell that he bowled, Jansen put in a proper match losing performance for SA today

Rohit, Kohli, Bumrah all deserved to win something..
Both in tears, they'd have preferred the WC last year instead of this but I think it's still cool for them to have this at the end of their careers

I agree with what (someone) said on commentary, it seemed like a premeditated shot and it just came a lot wider than he expected. Very costly mistake, as you said, but all the same, SA still had five wickets left, including Jansen who is supposed to be able to bat.

Combined with the spell that he bowled, Jansen put in a proper match losing performance for SA today
I think SA batting with 6 batters makes their low order miscalculate a bit. They didn’t see the cliff coming.

I don't how we won that. I just don't know.

Bumrah is godlike. Hardik incredible under pressure. SKY redeeming his tournament with that catch.

What a final. What a win.

As a neutral that was great to watch.

India deserved it on the whole tournament but they shouldn't have won that final.

How the feck was Kohli player fo the match?? Had to be Bumrah!!