ICC T20 World Cup 2024

India will find a way to choke again in the final hurdle. We have been chocking for the past 11 years. Don’t see it changing here. Needed 200+ on this pitch.
Final chokers Vs all time chokers?

It's a competitive total, thanks to a few shots at the end. I'll wait for SA to bat first, but it seems like Kohli was too slow in that innings. Let's hope we can force SA to choke under pressure.

I think that's one of the worst T20 knocks I've seen - disagree with everyone above me

We may have a total to defend but we should've done better

It was heading in that direction. He's made it semi-respectable with those blows at the end.
He should have accelerated much much earlier though with Pandya still to come.

I reckon India have enough here. There was a hint of turn too.

I think that's one of the worst T20 knocks I've seen - disagree with everyone above me

We may have a total to defend but we should've done better

Have to disagree in this case regardless of result. India were 3 wickets down for under 35 runs. If that were England in this WC they would have scored 100-120 from that position due to losing wickets at regular intervals. Kohli allowed India to stay in the game and post a respectable total. Should this be Kohli’s last game in the Indian T20 side? Possibly, but he played an important role today by anchoring one side and allowing others to play free. Will just have to see if it’s enough.

Just realized Kesh still had an over left, yet bowled out Jansen. Poor captaincy.

Have to disagree in this case regardless of result. India were 3 wickets down for under 35 runs. If that were England in this WC they would have scored 100-120 from that position due to losing wickets at regular intervals. Kohli allowed India to stay in the game and post a respectable total. Should this be Kohli’s last game in the Indian T20 side? Possibly, but he played an important role today by anchoring one side and allowing others to play free. Will just have to see if it’s enough.
Yep perfect analysis.

They don’t have the balls to drop him unless he retires.

Was just about to say don't do anything silly to bumrah, just see him off

What a ball

Bumrah is India's GOAT bowler and if he continues like this up with Sachin for me.

Need Markham and Cock back in the pavilion before SA reach 50 runs for India to have a chance.

I disagree with everyone saying India are underdogs here. I think this is going to be a real close match.

And now Makram gone...getting harder for SA.

Oh disagree. He was a brilliant spinner. Just didn't focus on it enough.
Rimaldo was taking the mick. However, I do think Sachin may have been the biggest turner of the ball I've seen in the last 30 years. Bhaji, Kumble, Ashwin nobody spun it as much. More ODI wickets than Warne right?

Rimaldo was taking the mick. However, I do think Sachin may have been the biggest turner of the ball I've seen in the last 30 years. Bhaji, Kumble, Ashwin nobody spun it as much. More ODI wickets than Warne right?

Oh I know. I was just messing too.

But yeah. Sachin was a natural cricketer.

fecking hell 4 overs of spin have really changed the momentum. Everything in the fecking slot.

Not sure what is there to laugh about.

180 is defo only just about par for this pitch. We needed closer to 200