ICC T20 World Cup 2024

It seems every match Saffers play, they end up winning a close match. Bodes well for them.

Also important they finish first in super8 group, looks like the SF will be washed out, in that case they progress as group toppers.

It seems every match Saffers play, they end up winning a close match. Bodes well for them.

Also important they finish first in super8 group, looks like the SF will be washed out, in that case they progress as group toppers.

It doesn't really matter because it all depends on India. If India qualify they are guaranteed to play in Guyana whether they finish first or second. That'll be the game that rains out IIRC

It doesn't really matter because it all depends on India. If India qualify they are guaranteed to play in Guyana whether they finish first or second. That'll be the game that rains out IIRC

Yes. and if they finish second and it rains out, SA is through. Hence still important.

Yes. and if they finish second and it rains out, SA is through. Hence still important.
This needs to happen for BCCI to make ICC change their stupid washout stance. Have reserve days FFS with no fans. It is a farce.

Aussies are the luckiest fecking team, rohit in absolute flow and ofcourse it starts raining

8 overs with 7 wickets remaining. You can see them getting a huge score
OR
you can see something stupid like 40-7 from the remaining overs.
Neither would surprise you

This isn't a road, I think anything over 170 would have been tough to chase. Will be one hell of an effort for Aus to stay in the comp.

And i was thinking India might struggle to get to 200 from the last few overs but Pandya just goes and does that haha

Anybody not named Pandya should be trying to get Pandya on strike here.

And i was thinking India might struggle to get to 200 from the last few overs but Pandya just goes and does that haha
We have turned 220 into a 200, this dube bs needs to end, bring in samson or jaiswal.

Same pitch that was used for the England-SA game where it seemed to get more difficult to score on, you'd think India are well over par here.

We have turned 220 into a 200, this dube bs needs to end, bring in samson or jaiswal.
Yeah, India will be disappointed with those final 5/6 or so overs. Obviously still a great total, but think they could have done better with the number of wickets they had.
Also im trying to imagine the score if Hazlewood wasnt playing for Australia.

Yeah, India will be disappointed with those final 5/6 or so overs. Obviously still a great total, but think they could have done better with the number of wickets they had.

India will be delighted with this score, Rohit made it look far easier to bat on than it is.

I'm guessing 30 over par.

India will be delighted with this score, Rohit made it look far easier to bat on than it is.

I'm guessing 30 over par.
Oh no doubt. I meant more so the final six overs but agree, overall they will be happy. I cant see Australia getting 206, especially when four of those overs will be facing Bumrah.

Last 5 overs went for just 8.5 per over.

Curious if the wicket will remain true though. Looks a bit patchy.

Last 5 overs went for just 8.5 per over.

Curious if the wicket will remain true though. Looks a bit patchy.

With two batsmen that were in, and one of them was Pandya. Probably a clue to how the pitch is playing...