Gaming Grand Theft Auto V | 2022: GTA+ (monthly GTA Online subscription) announced exclusively for PS5/Xbox Series

I got the text but haven't even received my offline 500k yet. I don't want to transfer my player yet either as I want to get to lvl 100 on PS3 first.

Ah man, my X360 character was level 140 something, I had two apartments, all the best cars fully modded and all the Pegasus vehicles. I had to use a different e-mail address on my PS4 thus I'll have to start from scratch. :(

Ah man, my X360 character was level 140 something, I had two apartments, all the best cars fully modded and all the Pegasus vehicles. I had to use a different e-mail address on my PS4 thus I'll have to start from scratch. :(

Really? Have you tried contacting support to see if there's any way it could be sorted?

Really? Have you tried contacting support to see if there's any way it could be sorted?

Ha! I've e-mailed them umpteen times with no response. I suppose moving on character progression from one e-mail addy to another would be considered a risk, for all they know I could be a hacker.

Sold my PS3 a couple of weeks ago so everything has been deleted for me. All my glitched hard earned cash, cars and apartments....gone :(.

Sold my PS3 a couple of weeks ago so everything has been deleted for me. All my glitched hard earned cash, cars and apartments....gone :(.
Doesn't sound good, sold my game months ago an my PS3 around 6 weeks ago. Hopefully mines saved.

Ha! I've e-mailed them umpteen times with no response. I suppose moving on character progression from one e-mail addy to another would be considered a risk, for all they know I could be a hacker.

You used a different email for your PSN account or for Rockstar? All you gotta do is link your new PSN with your Rockstar account you used last gen.

Some pics people had taken on reddit through Snapmatic:

zBqPbpX.jpg

vVGuRKo.jpg

EFfcSUJ.jpg

Yeah, the filters you can add to your pics are ridiculous.

Also, I'm loving the speaker of your phone caall conversation playing through your PS4 controller! It makes you think you're actually on the phone. It also calls through the speaker, I almost picked up my controller thinking it was my iPhone making a noise. Amazing little touches.

If you create a new character do you still have access to money, houses and cars? Not too bothered about the levels and weapons of its a short term fix. No sign of the bad sport being reduced and it's pretty lame not being able to play with people on your friends list.

This has blown me away on the PS4. I thought I wouldn't play it as a FPS in the end, but it's roped me in and it really does change the entire experience not only in playing missions but just messing around too. The game also looks sublime. I'd highly recommend it to previous owners, as I'm one myself.

Really impressed. Everything feels more solid and real. You really notice the draw distance even when driving.

Also, I love the variety of cars you see in traffic. No more of the same car being repeated over and over!

Managed to transfer my online player over with no issues. Haven't received the 800k online money yet.

We'll have to give some of the game modes that D listed a go sometime :)

You used a different email for your PSN account or for Rockstar? All you gotta do is link your new PSN with your Rockstar account you used last gen.

My main e-mail address is linked to my X360, which is linked to the RSSC, but it's also linked to an old PSN ID, when my younger bro first got his PS3, I set up an online account for him using my addy, thus, the old PSN account linked to it, is his. So when I signed up for PSN on the PS4, I had to use a new e-mail address so I could have my own account.

Hope that makes sense.

Really impressed. Everything feels more solid and real. You really notice the draw distance even when driving.

Also, I love the variety of cars you see in traffic. No more of the same car being repeated over and over!

Managed to transfer my online player over with no issues. Haven't received the 800k online money yet.

We'll have to give some of the game modes that D listed a go sometime :)

I didnt play much GTA v last gen but how the eff you guys managed to get 500k 800k :eek:

:eek:

Genuinely wow.

It looks absolutely incredible. I don't use my Xbox 360 enough to fork out on a completely new console now, but that's kind of tempting me.

People playing it, what else is new about this edition besides improved graphics/first person mode?

If you create a new character do you still have access to money, houses and cars? Not too bothered about the levels and weapons of its a short term fix. No sign of the bad sport being reduced and it's pretty lame not being able to play with people on your friends list.

:lol: Yeah I tried to join you earlier on, forgetting all about you being in bad sport. Nice leopard print suit...

My main e-mail address is linked to my X360, which is linked to the RSSC, but it's also linked to an old PSN ID, when my younger bro first got his PS3, I set up an online account for him using my addy, thus, the old PSN account linked to it, is his. So when I signed up for PSN on the PS4, I had to use a new e-mail address so I could have my own account.

Hope that makes sense.
Your email shouldn't matter at all. Can't you go into the social club, go to manage (where it says Xbox, psn etc) hit unlink on the old psn account then add your new one.

Actually here's the link;
https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/settings/linkedaccounts

It lets me unlink my old Xbox account

Your email shouldn't matter at all. Can't you go into the social club, go to manage (where it says Xbox, psn etc) hit unlink on the old psn account then add your new one.

Actually here's the link;
https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/settings/linkedaccounts

It lets me unlink my old Xbox account

Holy shit it worked! You gorgeous bastard, it worked!

EDIT: Can anyone verify whether it's not just rank, RP etc that transfer over but also vehicles?

Last edited:
Holy shit it worked! You gorgeous bastard, it worked!

EDIT: Can anyone verify whether it's not just rank, RP etc that transfer over but also vehicles?
Yep all vehicles carry over. My garages were exactly the same as on PS3.

Except for being all sharp and everything!

Unbelievable Jeff...that first one of the hot rod. I so want that motor but il never have it.
Isn't that the Hotknife?

You can buy the hot knife and the chameleon from the website in game. They were for those who bought the special edition, but now any one can buy them.

I didnt play much GTA v last gen but how the eff you guys managed to get 500k 800k :eek:

I preordered from psn, so got $500k for offline and online. Because I preordered before November, I got an additional $300k for online.

Tempted to buy the new seaplane....

It looks absolutely incredible. I don't use my Xbox 360 enough to fork out on a completely new console now, but that's kind of tempting me.

People playing it, what else is new about this edition besides improved graphics/first person mode?
It feels just much better put together. The driving feels smoother, for example. There is much more variety of traffic, so it feels more alive.

The graphics make a huge difference. Driving through the city, at the crest of a hill you can see for miles. Just feels more realised.

I went online last night to sort my character, but haven't joined any lobbies yet. 30 people sounds a lot of fun!

:drool: I'm definitely getting it today or tomorrow, with four days off starting tomorrow and this, Far Cry 4, PES2015 it's going to be something else.

Managed to play a little last night, one of the first things I did was climb the crane to the top of the skyscraper - holy shit the city looks amazing. The draw distances are incredible, you can see for miles.

Managed to play a little last night, one of the first things I did was climb the crane to the top of the skyscraper - holy shit the city looks amazing. The draw distances are incredible, you can see for miles.

It does - I went straight to the airport to fly my jet around the city - looks incredible.

Will be online after the apprentice this eve - hope to see a few of you online then?

Getting this today :)

I did next to nothing on the online side last gen is there any point transferring character over?

Lucky you. I preordered before then and only got 500k for offline. No online money at all.

As in didn't receive the online money, or it wasn't part of the offer?

I haven't received the online money yet, but seems to be a common issue.

Isn't that the Hotknife?

You can buy the hot knife and the chameleon from the website in game. They were for those who bought the special edition, but now any one can buy them.
Even on PS3? Please say its so I will be all over that mofo like a rash later on tonight if thats the case. Slickest looking car in the game.

From what you said it had sounded like you had received it! Was part of the offer for me but I haven't received it yet.

Was also annoying that the offline $500k all went to Franklin! So he has $500,000, Trevor has $100,000...and poor Michael only has $912!!