Gaming Grand Theft Auto V | 2022: GTA+ (monthly GTA Online subscription) announced exclusively for PS5/Xbox Series

OMG!

IVVMybdoKk616j1Cpzr0tQ_0_0.jpg

YjB4SamD3UmQ1HF7Qf1bsg_0_0.jpg

Source: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=935062&page=2

:drool:

Picked it up from Gamestop, just got home and put the disk into my PS4. After a few seconds, the first thing I'm greeted with is 'update file cannot download', so then I start up the game and it's going through the horrid install process. 14% so far..

I'm really liking it all. Controls in first person feel a bit off/get a bit of getting used to along with driving but can definitely see the graphical improvements and improvements in general. Everything feels a lot more polished, basically.

Annoying thing is I seem to be missing the cash bonus. Can't find it anywhere.

I'm not sure you may be talking about in 1st person, but my first thought with the game was driving feels very different and less responsive - then I thought maybe it's just because I've been playing so long with 100% driving skills that I forgot how bad it is to begin with!

I think it helps that I briefly went on last gen last night. Difference in the game from then and now is big.

Agreed, been playing all week on PS3 and the difference is great. Also as a side note, for a while I thought maybe the game is glitched because I couldn't hear anyone talking to me when they phoned me - just realised it plays through the controller speaker which I had on mute, amazing!

I got mine for £37 from Rakuten.co.uk, and having just got home from work, its installing nicely. Can't wait to play the whole game in FPS.

Agreed, been playing all week on PS3 and the difference is great. Also as a side note, for a while I thought maybe the game is glitched because I couldn't hear anyone talking to me when they phoned me - just realised it plays through the controller speaker which I had on mute, amazing!

:lol: Yeah, they've made great use of the controller. The light flashes red and blue when you've got stars, light goes different colours depending on what character you're on etc.

Installing, looks like it will be ready to play tomorrow night so I shall come back to it later.

Quite easily the best looking water I've ever seen in a video game. Ridiculous realism.

This question is probably poorly phrased but does the first person view feel floaty (like Dead Island, for anyone who has played it) or does it feel like there's some weight to the character? Like you notice heavy steps when you're sprinting.

Wasn't going to get this, but will have to purchase it now after all the great reviews. Can't wait!

Just installed the new BF4 map packs that look awesome, and just putting FarCry 4 in the disc-tray. I thought I wouldn't want to buy GTA 5 again as I played it to death on the PS3 and would have my hands full with BF and Fc, however you guys, especially @Damien and @Vidic_In_Moscow have completely convinced me. @DatIrishFella Those screen shots are feckin amazing! I had to look a couple of times to believe them.

Just installed the new BF4 map packs that look awesome, and just putting FarCry 4 in the disc-tray. I thought I wouldn't want to buy GTA 5 again as I played it to death on the PS3 and would have my hands full with BF and Fc, however you guys, especially @Damien and @Vidic_In_Moscow have completely convinced me. @DatIrishFella Those screen shots are feckin amazing! I had to look a couple of times to believe them.

I have barely said a word mate - you have convinced yourself. ;)

The graphics are sublime.

My online stuff is currently being transferred. Got to say, it looks beautiful on Vita via remote play too. Wasn't sure how it'd look but it looks fantastic

I'm really liking it all. Controls in first person feel a bit off/get a bit of getting used to along with driving but can definitely see the graphical improvements and improvements in general. Everything feels a lot more polished, basically.

I think it helps that I briefly went on last gen last night. Difference in the game from then and now is big.

:lol: Yeah, they've made great use of the controller. The light flashes red and blue when you've got stars, light goes different colours depending on what character you're on etc.

You are both so modest. :lol:

Thanks lads :)

All you cnuts complaining about the long installation process should die a slow painful death. I have to wait 2 fecking months for this to hit the PC! :(

Looks like I'm in with the bad sports for the foreseeable future. It's still showing 14 days, has literally only gone down with real time.

I thought it was 16 gta days!

This hurts.

@Damien is this worth getting then? Might trade in some stuff to get it so I'm bringing price down.

@Damien is this worth getting then? Might trade in some stuff to get it so I'm bringing price down.
Not directed at me, but after an hour or so playing it I've conclude that it's a perfectly refined version and if you are the type who will replay the story mode and make the most of GTA online it's a no brainer.

But I traded in Fifa 14 and Shitdogs plus 5 or 6 quid for it so it's like winning really.

I'll smack you right upside the head if you buy from gamestop, they're extortionate scumbags! :mad: I got it from €50.99 from shop4ie.com, the Irish version of 365games.co.uk, the website is down for maintenance though. Just FYI.
Call of Duty is the worst. Advanced Warfare in Tesco, €64. In Gamestop however, €74:lol:

Had this on the 360 last year and played religiously on and offline for a few months and loved it. Looking to get a PS4 before Christmas, is it worth getting it again?