Gaming Grand Theft Auto V | 2022: GTA+ (monthly GTA Online subscription) announced exclusively for PS5/Xbox Series

Disc should be a lot quicker. Only really seems to be those who've downloaded that have the huge install times

No additional install required on my Xbox it just played straight away mate. Weird its not the same on PS4.

No additional install required on my Xbox it just played straight away mate. Weird its not the same on PS4.

Seems to have played straight away for most others apart from me and arthur. Weird. I've gone through the prologue and the Lamar/Franklin first mission. Looks fantastic.

Eh? Are you all Americans? This isn't out till Friday :(

Also, my gf has taken this weekend off work so we can spend some time together... What a weekend to take off work. Looks like it'll be Monday night (half 10 or so) before I get a chance to play.

GTA is out today for next gen in the UK, not Friday

It won't even left me download the update :| Keeps saying download failed

Hmm, no one else around the internet having/had similar issues? No fixes?

Sucks dude.

Have you got this?

Yeah mate. Only played the first mission so far. Not sure on the first person view, but we'll see. Will give extra reason to replay it and gonna do it on free aim so hopefully I'll get use to it soon.

Unlucky Damien.

I've just booked tomorrow off so I get a day on this. An absolute waste of my remaining holidays...yet absolutely the right thing to do. It's not like I'll miss working on spreadsheets all day.

I expect tonight will be spent getting out of the bad sport lobbies.

Been installing for about 10 minutes and I have just hit 2%. This is going to be a fun wait.

I'm tempted to get this, but I'm holding off for now... hope you fcukers are still playing once I get thru Dragons Age...

My online stuff is currently being transferred. Got to say, it looks beautiful on Vita via remote play too. Wasn't sure how it'd look but it looks fantastic

I have it on PS3, surely it's not worth spending another 69 euros on it, getting the PS4 version?

B2vOOnRIAAAueGH.jpg:large

The customisation options are amazing.

I have it on PS3, surely it's not worth spending another 69 euros on it, getting the PS4 version?

I'll smack you right upside the head if you buy from gamestop, they're extortionate scumbags! :mad: I got it from €50.99 from shop4ie.com, the Irish version of 365games.co.uk, the website is down for maintenance though. Just FYI.

So what's the word? Is it worth buying again? Will more than likely buy it anyway but I feel like I should ask if it is good anyway.

So tempted to pick it up from sainsbury's on my way back from work... :(

whats people's first perceptions of it so far? First person mode, graphics, online etc

I'm really liking it all. Controls in first person feel a bit off/get a bit of getting used to along with driving but can definitely see the graphical improvements and improvements in general. Everything feels a lot more polished, basically.

Annoying thing is I seem to be missing the cash bonus. Can't find it anywhere.