Gaming Grand Theft Auto V | 2022: GTA+ (monthly GTA Online subscription) announced exclusively for PS5/Xbox Series

:lol: fantastic!

Like they said in the video, I bet there are a whole load of surprises hidden away in the game!

Man, this game on the x box one is amazing, it is completely worth the price...its like playing a whole new game.

Man, this game on the x box one is amazing, it is completely worth the price...its like playing a whole new game.

You play online ravi? What's your gamertag?

The download has actually got slower somehow.

1% per 20 minutes.

So making a new character doesn't get you out of bad sport either.

Not being able to play this properly for 13 days, when the hype probably settles down...annoying.

Sometimes my dunce hat just disappears and I get a bit excited.

Not being able to play this properly for 13 days, when the hype probably settles down...annoying.

Dunces gonna dunce...

That's pretty crappy :/

Shit. I think I'm going to get it as well despite just finishing the story mode about 2 weeks or so ago. So many games to play, so little time.

If I started another game on PS3, right now, but bought this in January for PS4, would it be worth it?!

I love this game!

If you love this game then get it... GTA on next gen is the best thing ever. I feel like a kid on Christmas, they did this game right.

PS: 1st person driving in cars is cool but hard to control... 1st person on a motorcycle is dead good tho.

Question for you all.

Do you need to pay for online to play online in this? And, what exactly do you have to pay for on the PS4?
You need to have a playstation plus sub to play online with the PS4. Thats all.

How much is that? And how often do you pay it?
Don't pay your subscription direct to Sony, it's usually more than you'd pay for a 12 month sub card from ebay/cdkeys or a website similar to that.

I think it's £40 at the moment, and I bought a card from ebay for £29.99 last week so I'm set for the end of the month when it expires.

Don't pay your subscription direct to Sony, it's usually more than you'd pay for a 12 month sub card from ebay/cdkeys or a website similar to that.

I think it's £40 at the moment, and I bought a card from ebay for £29.99 last week so I'm set for the end of the month when it expires.

You can stack them, if you input the card now it just adds 12 months to the subscription, you don't need to wait until it expires.

This game is too good. First time I've felt religiously hooked to my PS4 since I bought it. The FP view changes everything.

I really don't like the first person view. Doesn't feel like a first person and doesn't feel like GTA.

Shame cause I thought it looked amazing in first person and planned to play through the single player again all in first person.

Still, some things are cool in it. But for the most part I'll be in third person.

Saw this pic on the GTA forums...

jcG2Tk8URk--P7z76uarMw_0_0.jpg

Holy moly, those rain effects.

Are all these screens on PC? It looks better on ps4 than last gen for sure but nowhere near the quality of the pics floating about.