Gaming Grand Theft Auto V | 2022: GTA+ (monthly GTA Online subscription) announced exclusively for PS5/Xbox Series

Currently regretting not pre-ordering this :(
It's one of the few games that seems worth buying again if you've purchased it before.

Not really heard of it to be honest, will give it a look.

Sex with a prostitute:

:drool:

:nervous:

Obviously joking, but I did see a couple of gifs earlier of someone knifing random NPCs and it was actually a lot more brutal being in first person.

Got this and Far cry from shopto today.

Disappointing there's like a 40 minute install when you start the game.

Got this and Far cry from shopto today.

Disappointing there's like a 40 minute install when you start the game.

If you pre-ordered it through the x box store you could be playing at 12.01am on Tuesday.

Psn doing great with their maintenance... Hell will break loose if this isnt fixed before gtav kicks off..

It's baffling how they schedule these maintenance things, they have probably a 16 hour window where PSN going down isn't a big deal, when do they schedule it? 5pm to 11pm, the prime time for when people game.

Dumb.

It's baffling how they schedule these maintenance things, they have probably a 16 hour window where PSN going down isn't a big deal, when do they schedule it? 5pm to 11pm, the prime time for when people game.

Dumb.
I'm sure they're more bothered about 'Murica

I'm sure they're more bothered about 'Murica

It's absolutely that.

I get it, maintenance happens and its really not a big deal, I'm sure people can get on with their lives or *gasp* play a game from the disc or single player modes but scheduling it like that is just a major feck you to the EU. 4 hours earlier, 4 hours later.......nope 5-11, couldn't be worse.

Right, I'm buying a PS4 to play this, it better be good. Didn't get chance to play it on the PS3.

Does anyone remember the first official day of GTA Online last year? Probably the most hilarious yet most frustrating day ever. You just had to carry on trying even though there was NO chance of it working.

I just hope by the time my copy actually arrives the dust settles a bit. Hopefully won't be as bad this time.

I never got going with online, did the intro race and a couple of missions but just couldn't get sunk into it properly, not sure why.

Might have to give it another go on PS4.

Just went on last gen for the last time in online mode. Only had $20k and there's a lot of things I want to change to myself and my cars so can't wait for 7 mins time. Going to storm through the prologue then probably spend a while looking through online

This is going to take a while to install...

B2rqyCiIUAAWCZ9.jpg:large

I got a patch that was Downloaded today that brings the size of the game to 43.5gigs. I also downloaded this smart card add on that gives me 100k to spend right away....can't wait till Tuesday midnight...one day to go!

Feel like crying! Assassin's Creed and PES dispatched Tuesday last and are still not here, I also pre-ordered Dragon Age & GTA V and they'll dispatch tomorrow. So many games, so little time! :(

I wanna see high quality screenshots of a Blue Whale and/or a Killer Whale @Damien

Obviously joking, but I did see a couple of gifs earlier of someone knifing random NPCs and it was actually a lot more brutal being in first person.

I was listening to some podcast not to long ago and they were talking about violence in video games and how effective they are now. I know I found it really strange playing GTA V after a good few years not playing games. It seemed such as massive leap and in parts so violent(Running over people really freaked me out).

:lol: 29%

I take it there's no ready to play now?

Just gotta slug it out to 100%.

Eh, didn't you preload Damo? Or is this an extra installation on top of that?

You not got on it yet then Colm?

Mines done Im just too tired to bother