Gaming Grand Theft Auto V | 2022: GTA+ (monthly GTA Online subscription) announced exclusively for PS5/Xbox Series

Did they add or change anything on the original release on the 360/PS3? I stopped playing it quite early and nothing changed then. Anything additional since?

New music...

The songs that I definitely won't be singing along to...

•Backstreet Boys - I Want It That Way
•Jermaine Stewart - We Don't Have to Take Our Clothes Off
•ABBA- Mamma Mia
•Kenny Loggins - Danger Zone

side.gif
ABBA on the rock station and not the pop station :confused:

Feck, might get this for the new music.

New music...

•ABBA- Mamma Mia

side.gif
Dunno man, I can imagine flying through the streets mowing people down with mama Mia belting out!

New music...

•ABBA- Mamma Mia

side.gif

TwcM8Lk_M3SUMDGOVmiSRSm-s-lgZyCvCJ2ScUAGbU-ZAjSA4kDGtBeQizwiBQbe9zi6whwiWT2NRH03ZmlQvuihcJqMGfwXjm1dBmYxSIRn2hgx7SmZT2lj1qy7aHCGzum3Vt9HIEpB3WhiuaMsoUNJUmBTb7jikKRP=w570-h258-nc

There'll be something curiously liberating about mowing down dozens and dozens of pedestrians to the dulcet tones of the Backstreet Boys.

Amazon have dispatched my order (PS4). Roll on Tuesday.

Pre-load started today - am curious how long it takes! Think the total file size is around 51gb...

Looks like it's all downloaded - not sure how long it took as have been out.

So am all ready to go for when the clock strikes Tuesday - think it might be an early start on Tuesday before work, rather than a late night Monday evening!

Looks like it's all downloaded - not sure how long it took as have been out.

So am all ready to go for when the clock strikes Tuesday - think it might be an early start on Tuesday before work, rather than a late night Monday evening!

Does it have a countdown with exact time you can play? Not downloaded mine yet (HDD full)

Does it have a countdown with exact time you can play? Not downloaded mine yet (HDD full)

It does and it points to 00:00 on Tuesday morning.

EDIT - have heard of people changing the clock of their PS4 and disconnecting from the internet, but no joy!

Tbought I'd give my PS3 version a go. Blew up someone's car when they drove into my plane at Ron's landing strip. 16 days bad sport!!?

I hope this isn't carried over to ps4.

Tbought I'd give my PS3 version a go. Blew up someone's car when they drove into my plane at Ron's landing strip. 16 days bad sport!!?

I hope this isn't carried over to ps4.

I think I read that if you move over a character who is in bad sport, then unfortunately they will remain in bad sport. So you need to wait until the bad sport period is over before you transfer.

That bad sport thing is a load of crap. Are people actually expected to behave themselves on GTA?
Yeah I never really got it. I mean if you're persistently blowing someone up in a tank or something, fair enough...but with guns and grenades all over the shop in online lobbies, you're bound to hit a car once in a while.

Yeah I never really got it. I mean if you're persistently blowing someone up in a tank or something, fair enough...but with guns and grenades all over the shop in online lobbies, you're bound to hit a car once in a while.

This is going to be especially true now that there will be 30 players in a lobby...