Gaming Grand Theft Auto V | 2022: GTA+ (monthly GTA Online subscription) announced exclusively for PS5/Xbox Series

I was in the XBox group back then, it was dead... always wished I had got it for PS3.
So tempted to get this again as I didn't even finish it, and only got my online character to around lvl 20... Hmmm.

You should definitely get it. The sessions where there's a few of us online doing missions etc helps you level up relatively quickly - and more fun than trying to play with randoms!

How is the exclusive content for returning users managed? Do you have to have played online and it will recognise your PSN ID or something?

How is the exclusive content for returning users managed? Do you have to have played online and it will recognise your PSN ID or something?

I think you need to have been signed up to the R* social club and played through the prologue mission.

Less than a week to go...

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswi...medium=social&utm_campaign=gettingreadynewgen

Beyond that, here’s just a few things to get excited for in Grand Theft Auto Online for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One starting next week:

actual_1415796241.jpg

Up to 30 Player Mayhem.
Whether it’s mass marauding in Freemode or lining up a proper Crew convoy for an epic GTA Race – there will now be the opportunity for nearly double the player action that was possible on the PS3 and 360.

actual_1415796251.jpg

The Next Generation Character Creator.
Give your GTA Online player a dramatic makeover thanks to the new customization options that the overhauled character creator offers. Create a brand new character from scratch or take your current guy or gal for a bit of cosmetic surgery in true Los Santos fashion.

actual_1415796260.jpg

The GTA Online First Person Experience.
We revealed the first person experience for GTAV last week, a feature that will be available in both Story Mode and GTA Online allowing you to seamlessly switch between first and third person perspectives while playing. Fancy trying your favorite Team Deathmatch as a first person shooter – or weaving through the turbines at the RON wind farm with a view from the cockpit of your Lazer in glorious 1080p? That’s just scratching the surface of the possibilities that the first person experience will add to the gameplay of GTA Online.

actual_1415796268.jpg

Double the Props in the Creator Tool.
To date, the amazing minds who’ve put the Creator Tool to work are responsible for nearly 10 million original custom Deathmatches, Races, Captures and Last Team Standing Jobs. Amongst those are some truly epic experiences including some masterfully imaginative metagames that we never could have envisioned. Now with the possibilities of prop placement doubled, you’ll be able to build enormous arena-style Deathmatches for concentrated chaos, or maze-based Land Races requiring extreme guile, or stack shipping containers around Air Race checkpoints to create large scale obstacle courses for GTA Online stunt pilots… With double the props and up to 30 players, we can’t wait to see the ways in which the incredible Creator community will assuredly concoct brilliant gameplay magic on the PS4, Xbox One and PC.

Very happy that they have overhauled the character creator mode - and that we can adjust our existing characters!

Was just getting close to the Platinum trophy on the PS3 too. I'm not playing that online though after the PS4 one is released, I may try it on that instead.

Silly question but when playing online do you carry out missions and stuff like that similar to the single player or is it just pure mayhem.

No idea how I missed this being announced...but I think this is the greatest possible addition to GTA - even above FPV!

1058-1920.jpg

1016-1920.jpg

1020-1920.jpg

1041-1920.jpg

Day one buy for me, thought I'd be getting AC:Unity first but with all the issues it's not worth it and the extra first person mode + story DLC coming up in a few months + enhanced online experience is enough for me to get GTA immediately.

Strange that two of the best games on this new gen shit are going to be old games from old consoles... That said I can´t wait for this,..

Think I will give the SP a go before I try online - anyone who was there at the beginning of GTA Online will remember the challenges at getting online! Don't really fancy losing my character!

It's a shame they had issue with online connections - I loved creating the character and then seeing him arrive on the plane - fantastic intro.

Was just a shame that I ended up replaying that bit several times as my character kept getting deleted!

I also remember when I very first played GTA V. I had added my SWOOSH license plate via the iFruit app, and then when Franklin got given his first car, the plate was already there on my car in-game. V impressed!

Strange that two of the best games on this new gen shit are going to be old games from old consoles... That said I can´t wait for this,..

Yeah and most of the big titles so far have been cross-gens that run decently on a PS3/360. That said there are going to be more and more titles coming up soon (two big PS4 exclusives at the beginning of next year) plus visual enhancement is significant enough to make a leap. I'm happy enough with October/November line up this year coupled with strong start of next year. Finally there's something to play with barely anything worth a note in early 2014.

Yeah and most of the big titles so far have been cross-gens that run decently on a PS3/360. That said there are going to be more and more titles coming up soon (two big PS4 exclusives at the beginning of next year) plus visual enhancement is significant enough to make a leap. I'm happy enough with October/November line up this year coupled with strong start of next year. Finally there's something to play with barely anything worth a note in early 2014.

Yeah that is true the games haven´t bothered me at all.. TLOU was just fantastic and I bought that not having played that on the PS3, FIFA has given me many hours and with GTAV coming I cant see I will be bored anytime soon. But I am missing a great driving game and a awesome FPS as the games that have been realeased haven´t been my cup of tea or been terrible. But what I would love is for Sony to fix that PSN as it is sucking my will to live Slow! They might have made a better machine than the XBOX but the whole PSN shit is just not good.. And most of all I miss split screens for you and your mates to kill one another on the same console and only 4 players at once just isnt good enough the PS3 had 8 so what the feck??

It doesn't look amazing visually but it's not much of a surprise given how big the world is. Quality of these gifs is obviously poor too, I expect it to be much better looking out of the box naturally and to be plenty good enough in that aspect.

The visuals there certainly don't look as good as the PS4 vs PS3 comparison videos. Not surprised though.

Can not fecking wait for this to come out on PC, intrigued to see the improvements they've allegedly made.

That said, I'm yet to play the console version, I don't do consoles. I've upgraded the feck out of my computer to ensure this runs to the max regardless of system specs.

Guess I'm not a very good GTA fan, I've completed the entire rest of the series many times over, but didn't rush out to get a console when this came out :)

PC FTW!

New music...

Non Stop Pop

•Backstreet Boys - I Want It That Way
•Bronski Beat - Smalltown Boy
•Duran Duran - Serious
•Estelle ft. Kanye West - American Boy
•Hall & Oates - I Can't Go For That
•Jermaine Stewart - We Don't Have to Take Our Clothes Off
•Michael Jackson - Money
•Mike Posner - Cooler Than Me (Single Mix)
•Sly Fox - Let's Go All the Way
•The Black Eyed Peas - Meet Me Halfway

Los Santos Rock Radio

•ABBA- Mamma Mia
•Eddie Money - Take Me Home Tonight
•Genesis - Land of Confusion
•Golden Earring - Radar Love
•Huey Lewis & The News - Hip To Be Square
•Joan Armatrading - Drop The Pilot
•Kenny Loggins - Danger Zone
•Pat Benatar - Shadows of the Night
•Pink Floyd - Money
•Queen - Flash Gordon
•Tears For Fears - Everybody Wants To Rule The World

Channel X

•A.F.I - Totalimmortal
•Agent Orange - Bloodstains
•Alice In Chains - Social Parasite
•Dead Kennedys- California Uber Alles
•D.R.I. - I Don't Need Society
•Green Day - Welcome To Paradise
•NOFX - Linoleum
•Pennywise - f*ck Authority
•Red Kross - Linda Blair
•X - Los Angeles

Radio Los Santos

•A$AP Rocky feat. Drake, 2 Chainz & Kendrick Lamar - f*ckin' Problems
•Bo Kane feat. Gucci Mane - Break It Down
•Chuck Inglish feat. Ab-Soul & Mac Miller - Came Thru/Easily
•Danny Brown feat. Action Bronson - Bad News
•Freddie Gibbs - Show Us Everything Nigga
•French Montana feat. Rick Ross, Drake & Lil Wayne - Pop That
•Gangrene - Immortality
•Skeme - Millions
•Skeme - Oversick
•T.I. feat. Trae tha Truth - Check This, Dig That

West Coast Classics

•2Pac - So Many Tears
•DJ Pooh feat. Kam - Whoop Whoop
•Eazy-E - Real Muthaphukkin' G'z
•Ice Cube - It Was A Good Day
•N.W.A - f*ck tha Police
•N.W.A - Straight Outta Compton
•Snoop Dogg - Who Am I (Whats My Name)?
•South Central Cartel - Servin' 'Em Heat
•The Conscious Daughters - We Roll Deep
•Warren G feat. Nate Dogg - Regulate

The Lowdown

•Johnny "Guitar" Watson - Superman Lover
•Marvin Gaye - I Want You (Vocal)
•Silver Convention - Magic Mountain
•Smokey Robinson - Will You Love Me Tomorrow?
•Stevie Wonder - Overjoyed
•The Delfonics - Funny Feeling
•The Dramatics - Whatcha See is Whatcha Get
•The Meters - Cissy Strut
•The Pointer Sisters - Yes We Can Can
•War - Slippin' Into Darkness

Space

•Carl Carlton - She's a Bad Mama Jama (She's Built, She's Stacked)
•Con Funk Shun - Ffun
•George Duke - Reach For It
•Kleer - Intimate Connection
•Ohio Players - Fopp
•Parliament - Give Up the Funk (Tear the Roof off the Sucker)
•Teena Marie - Lovergirl
•The Fatback Band - Gotta Get My Hands On Some (Money)
•The Kay-Gees - Master Plan •Zapp - Be Alright (LP Version)

Rebel Radio

•Charley Pride - Crystal Chandeliers
•Commander Cody and His Lost Planet Airmen - Hot Rod Lincoln
•Don Gibson - Blue Blue Day
•Johnny Cash - Folsom Prison Blues
•Johnny Paycheck - She's All I Got
•Leroy Van Dyke - Walk On By
•Loretta Lynn - Coal Miner's Daughter
•Ronnie Milsap - Pure Love
•The Charlie Daniels Band - The Devil Went Down To Georgia
•The Oak Ridge Boys - Elvira

Vinewood Boulevard Radio

•Cold War Kids - Hang Me Up To Dry
•DIIV - Doused
•Hanni El Khatib - Head In the Dirt
•Nobunny - Gone For Good
•No Age - Eraser
•Psychic Ills - I Get By
•Sweethead - The Great Disruptors
•Tame Impala - Solitude Is Bliss
•The Soft Pack - Answer to Yourself
•Wavves - King Of The Beach

The songs that I definitely won't be singing along to...

•Backstreet Boys - I Want It That Way
•Jermaine Stewart - We Don't Have to Take Our Clothes Off
•ABBA- Mamma Mia
•Kenny Loggins - Danger Zone

side.gif