Gaming Grand Theft Auto V | 2022: GTA+ (monthly GTA Online subscription) announced exclusively for PS5/Xbox Series

I've finished the single player and have $1.4bn. What to do now? I didn't buy any of the businesses and don't think I've done all of the Freaks and Strangers missions yet. I'll probably start on that.

Play online.

Just completed the story mode. Did anyone else find the story pretty underwhelming? I mean gta stories are pretty good but I cant say the same about this. The characters are pretty good though especially trevor. Missions are too easy as well. Still a good game of course.

Get online. Missions are harder and more fun.

Am I the only one here completely disappointed with GTA 5. My favourite part about the GTAs was to just roam around exploring places but there are barely any enterable buildings in GTA 5.

Where are enterable night clubs, malls, food courts, sports arenas? Come on Rockstar, you are better than this.

Am I the only one here completely disappointed with GTA 5. My favourite part about the GTAs was to just roam around exploring places but there are barely any enterable buildings in GTA 5.

Where are enterable night clubs, malls, food courts, sports arenas? Come on Rockstar, you are better than this.

Have you gone online? There's loads to do.

http://www.videogamer.com/xbox360/gta5/news/lindsay_lohan_sues_rockstar_over_gta_5.html

Lindsay Lohan is to launch a lawsuit against Rockstar Games over the alleged use of her image, TMZ reports.

According to the site, Lohan's legal team is "currently crafting a lawsuit - demanding Rockstar Games pay some serious money for using Lindsay's image in the game."

TMZ's report suggests that Lohan's legal battle is linked to a promotional image of a woman holding a mobile phone (pictured above) and a Random Event mission where "where a Lindsay Lohan look-alike asks the player to take her home and escape the paparazzi".

It isn't known how much Lohan is seeking from Rockstar or, of course, whether there are any grounds to her claim. 80 per cent of voters on TMZ's site do not believe that the character in GTA 5 is based on Lohan.

Lohan is the second star to have allegedly filed a legal dispute with Rockstar over GTA 5. Back in October, TMZ reported that rapper Daz Dillinger was suing Rockstar over the
alleged unauthorised use of two of his tracks.

:lol::lol:

They don't even look alike, the girl from GTA5 resembles Kate Upton more.

She is just desperate for some cash I would say.

A model who it is actually based on has since uploaded an invoice from Rockstar to twitter showing them paying her for use of her image. Sort of kills it stone dead.

How much did they pay her?

How much did they pay her?

she blacked that out

348180.jpg

Online is unplayable at the moment. Everyone seems to have used the DNS trick. Tough month for R*.

Finally finished this, after leaving my Xbox at home while at uni for a few months. Loved it. Really enjoyed the final few missions of picking people off, that gunfight in the foundry was fun.

I could drive around this world for ever. I still find beautiful little areas in the countryside or on the coast that I've never been. I remember seeing a vineyard in screenshots before it was released, finally found it and decided to grenade launcher the shit out of it.

I could drive around this world for ever. I still find beautiful little areas in the countryside or on the coast that I've never been.

This. Many times this.

I still find things I've never seen before pretty much every time I go on. Shame Ando's not around as much as we covered lots of ground together.

Ok now that I've finished and exploited the Assassination/Stock market missions (well...only the last one :( so I don't have $1.4billion like most, but still, a hell of a lot to play with!), I want to buy all the expensive toys that I couldn't before, e.g. tank, various planes and boats, some luxury sports cars...thing is I don't want to waste all that money if I have to keep buying them when they inevitably get blown up. Once you buy them, are they 'stored' outside a safehouse/in a garage or at an airfield or something??

FFS!

Went to play this last night and realised i need 8gb of space and I only have a 4gb xbox! off to get a flash drive then!

I just wanted to say that this is the greatest game ever. Has completely lived up to the hype, and then some. I've lost count of the amount of times I've found myself literally sitting there laughing out loud at some of the cut scenes. Trevor is the greatest character ever.

I'll read through the thread once I've finished the game. Don't want to spoil it.

It's a good game, but it's not the best GTA. Story mode was good, but I thought the missions could have been a bit longer. Michael's missions (with the family) were tedious. They screwed up online though, unfortunately.

Does anyone even play GTA online? I've got billions in my bank because of the latest DNS hack. Got an amazing garage, but playing online at the moment isn't the best option. Some players are on crazy levels (533, 600, etc.). Everyone has a tank. Players have Godmode on.

It's a good game, but it's not the best GTA. Story mode was good, but I thought the missions could have been a bit longer. Michael's missions (with the family) were tedious. They screwed up online though, unfortunately.

Does anyone even play GTA online? I've got billions in my bank because of the latest DNS hack. Got an amazing garage, but playing online at the moment isn't the best option. Some players are on crazy levels (533, 600, etc.). Everyone has a tank. Players have Godmode on.

The biggest issue with online is the constant need people have to exploit loopholes!

Seems strange you moan about players having godmode etc, when you yourself has hacked the game to get billions of dollars.

I haven't ran into anyone cheating yet that I know of (didn't even know about godmode) and I never have enough money on there. I've only ran into douchebags with a tank twice and both times ended up just finding a different lobby or starting a mission. Still fun for me but I have no idea what any of the hacks are and am not interested in them. I play the game to have fun and mess around with friends, not to impress people with my level or cars.

The biggest issue with online is the constant need people have to exploit loopholes!

Seems strange you moan about players having godmode etc, when you yourself has hacked the game to get billions of dollars.

I think you missed the point, pal.

I never used the DNS hack. The only reason I have billions in my bank is because of players who have used the DNS "trick" to make ridiculous bounties on players. I was fortunate enough to kill a player for billions. R* has a lot of work to do. The fact that online has been exploited so early says everything about their system. I expect a patch, but then I also expect players to find new ways to expose this fragile system.

I think you missed the point, pal.

I never used the DNS hack. The only reason I have billions in my bank is because of players who have used the DNS "trick" to make ridiculous bounties on players. I was fortunate enough to kill a player for billions. R* has a lot of work to do. The fact that online has been exploited so early says everything about their system. I expect a patch, but then I also expect players to find new ways to expose this fragile system.

:lol:
I don't know if you meant it, but I read that in such a passive aggressive tone.

Hadn't been on this for a while, but loaded it up and immediately switched to Trevor - who was eating from a dumpster. Walked around a bit, and managed to get into an argument with a Balla. He shoved me, so I punched him, and watched gleefully on as he sunk to the ground. Unfortunately, he had several homies with him, all now determined to cap a pop in my ass. Except none of them shot me, instead lining up one by one to engage me in good old fashioned fisticuffs, all very politely waiting until I had dispatched their predecessor with my considerable pugilistic prowess. Then, when the police approached, I casually hopped onto the nearby tram and rode off into the sunset.

I love Trevor.

I just can't get it right. :lol:

Call him a bollox, it works.

It wasn't meant to sound like that, ya bollox. Its impossible to come across as angry calling someone a bollox, word is too fun to say.

I've only played it today. I have already unlocked Trevor and I feel as though the story is already coming to an end. Is it really this short?!

GTA IV storyline was nice and long!

I've always loved the GTA franchise and I've done well to not inform myself on this game as much as possible. I can get it in three weeks time possibly, is it really worth it ?

I've only played it today. I have already unlocked Trevor and I feel as though the story is already coming to an end. Is it really this short?!

GTA IV storyline was nice and long!

I've always loved the GTA franchise and I've done well to not inform myself on this game as much as possible. I can get it in three weeks time possibly, is it really worth it ?

It's long enough...I got a total of 34 hours gameplay before I finished the main storyline. 69 main missions.

And yes it's a must have

It's a very good game, but a little underwhelming IMO. Online isn't that great, and the game is just normal GTA pretty much. Really fun but once you finish the story, there isn't anything to do apart from drive around and do normal gta stuff.

It's a very good game, but a little underwhelming IMO. Online isn't that great, and the game is just normal GTA pretty much. Really fun but once you finish the story, there isn't anything to do apart from drive around and do normal gta stuff.

That would be good enough for me I suppose, I've always loved once I finish the game to just drive around and do stupid shit :lol:

Thanks Nick and Rossi too.