Gaming Grand Theft Auto V | 2022: GTA+ (monthly GTA Online subscription) announced exclusively for PS5/Xbox Series

I'm starting over again. I'm not happy that I've not loved this game.

Not loved or disappointed with?

5IXLFGX.png

I didn't realise that destroying cars owned by online players puts you into the "bad sport" category. Some chump put a bullet in my head because I rammed into his Viper. I re-spawned close by him, sprayed him with my Uzi as he pinged around the corner, killing him at the wheel. I collected his cash and then sped off in his Viper before driving it off a pier, rolling out at the last second. He chased me the whole way in a stolen car. He gets out of the car, hellbent on revenge. The time it takes him to get out of the car, I manage to empty a shotgun into his face, then wheel off in his stolen car. He re spawned at the beginning of the pier, where I manage to drive through him as I was speeding off, killing him for a 3rd time.

I don't think I've ever had more fun.

I've done it and I don't understand why it's any different than killing them. It's actually cheaper, as most insurances are below the 2k you lose in health bills every time you die.

I didn't realise that destroying cars owned by online players puts you into the "bad sport" category. Some chump put a bullet in my head because I rammed into his Viper. I re-spawned close by him, sprayed him with my Uzi as he pinged around the corner, killing him at the wheel. I collected his cash and then sped off in his Viper before driving it off a pier, rolling out at the last second. He chased me the whole way in a stolen car. He gets out of the car, hellbent on revenge. The time it takes him to get out of the car, I manage to empty a shotgun into his face, then wheel off in his stolen car. He re spawned at the beginning of the pier, where I manage to drive through him as I was speeding off, killing him for a 3rd time.

I don't think I've ever had more fun.

Online sounds too awesome :( Shame I no longer have the game in my grubby hands. Sounds hilarious starting wars with other people over a shitty car :lol:

Yes.

You need to fly in pretty low, then parachute out just above the hanger to the left (approaching from the south). Swoop right inside the hanger making sure not to catch you parachute on the roof. You should be able to land pretty much right beside it, then you've got about 5-6 seconds to get in it, and tanks won't react on time. It can take off with hardly any runway so you should clear anything.
It's easier than that, just rip in with a fast enough car through the entrance off the motorway. You swing right just after you get through the gate take the next left and there's two jets sitting in 2 smaller hangars. They both have easy runs to get them off the ground aswel. Great craic I was dicking around with Trevor and spent a load of cash, thus now not having enough cash yet for the airstrip. The plan is to steal a jet and leave it there once I own th property. Beauty!!!!!

It's easier than that, just rip in with a fast enough car through the entrance off the motorway. You swing right just after you get through the gate take the next left and there's two jets sitting in 2 smaller hangars. They both have easy runs to get them off the ground aswel. Great craic I was dicking around with Trevor and spent a load of cash, thus now not having enough cash yet for the airstrip. The plan is to steal a jet and leave it there once I own th property. Beauty!!!!!

I don't think you can. Me and my mate tried but it never stayed there, although it could be connected to the garage bug.

I entered the tram and now I can't get out. This is seriously weird! The passengers keep saying "awww, damnnn, awww feck" repeatedly for some reason as if my presence repulses them greatly.

I just wanted to save last night and go to bed. Instead I stayed up for an extra hour continually driving between Trevor's LS safehouse and the hospital after the police invariably killed me for my actions.

I don't think you can. Me and my mate tried but it never stayed there, although it could be connected to the garage bug.

I'm hoping you can if not there, then what about the hangar down by the airport? Can anyone confirm can you nick a jet and just store it at one of the airfields?

I just wanted to save last night and go to bed. Instead I stayed up for an extra hour continually driving between Trevor's LS safehouse and the hospital after the police invariably killed me for my actions.

I had a mare last night aswel 3 stars that took me a fecking eternity to shake I'd get a hint of breathing space and the cnuts just kept appearing out of nowhere.

I wanted to go to sleep Saturday night but got stuck in a mission for Michael that would not end or save. My last autosave was like 30 minutes previous and had to sit through tripping balls, yoga, etc. :(

The trippy side missions are lame....as is the yoga one. It's painful waiting for them to end.

The trippy side missions are lame....as is the yoga one. It's painful waiting for them to end.
I didn't like the Barry missions either. Seemed like fillers. I liked the bit with Michael falling although not exactly a mission as it was very short.

I didn't like the Barry missions either. Seemed like fillers. I liked the bit with Michael falling although not exactly a mission as it was very short.

Yeah that one was alright. I mean the weed smoking ones that go on a bit too long. Don't know if that's Barry or Wade or someone else?

Before I do the final heist, has anyone tried killing the crew members "accidentally" during a gun fight or something? Do you get a bigger cut or does the mission fail?

Before I do the final heist, has anyone tried killing the crew members "accidentally" during a gun fight or something? Do you get a bigger cut or does the mission fail?

I think you get a smaller cut because the crew members will be carrying some.

Not sure it's possible, tried to before and you can aim at them but it doesn't let you shoot.

I think you get a smaller cut because the crew members will be carrying some.

I was thinking that but from the mission plan it doesn't seem they all will be carrying some of the goods. For example the shooters I hired are crap for the reason of having small cuts and I don't need them. As I'm not sure how the mission actually plays out, my hope was to kill them as we are getting away or something.

Not sure it's possible, tried to before and you can aim at them but it doesn't let you shoot.

Thats quite annoying. What if you throw a grenade or something at them?

Glad the government are waiting for Rockstar to patch Bawsaq before putting the Royal Mail on the stock exchange.

go easy, my own joke

You cheeky fecker, remind me to never go do a job with you ever if all you'll be thinking is how to get a bigger cut.

Finished the main game a couple of days ago and I think I've done all the individual side missions for each character, and now I'm just wondering around aimlessly looking for something to do in the GTA world without going online with it.

I hate how abruptly everything ends after the main mission is complete and it'd be great if Rockstar added some random generating missions or just stuff to do once the main game is over.

Another issue, and perhaps the biggest one, is that money has no value or purpose in the game and it seems really pointless that you get your biggest score just as everything is over, what's the point of that? I feel there should at least be an option to make it an austere world where you really feel desperation to go out and get some more cash, or at least appreciate the value of it.

The map is huge on this but there is very little incentive to explore even half of it and apart from causing havoc and ending up in some godforsaken place after a 4+ star, 15+ plus minute chase, I see no reason at all to go to any of the far-winded places more than once?

Apart from going online, what are people doing with this once the main story has been played through?

Does anyone else drive around the city simply flipping people off and trying to start shit?

If not I recommend it, it can lead to some good encounters. You can do this by making sure you do not have a weapon equipped whilst driving and pressing the shoot button.

Does anyone else drive around the city simply flipping people off and trying to start shit?

If not I recommend it, it can lead to some good encounters. You can do this by making sure you do not have a weapon equipped whilst driving and pressing the shoot button.

I do, I like how most of the people you pull out of the cars are trying to stir up the fight. It is so much fun beating them up showing them their place.

42 missions is, only 27 left although it could still take me plenty of time. I have spent about 20 hours playing it already, hoping I can get at least double that before completing the story and most of the side missions and getting into online. This game has so much value in it.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2013-10-10-sources-grand-theft-auto-5-out-on-pc-early-2014

Rockstar will release a PC version of Grand Theft Auto 5 in 2014, Eurogamer understands.

Multiple industry sources have indicated the open world game, currently available for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360, will come out on PC in the first quarter of 2014.

The release plan mirrors that used for Grand Theft Auto 4, which released on PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 on 29th April 2008 before launching on PC in December 2008.

A PC release should come as no surprise. In August GPU maker Nvidia's senior director of investor relations Chris Evenden mentioned a PC version of GTA5 during a financial call.

"[PC] gamers are preparing their systems for a strong roster of games coming this fall, including blockbuster franchises such as Call of Duty: Ghosts, Grand Theft Auto 5 and Assassin's Creed 4," he said.

After Evenden's quotes were picked up by press, Nvidia issued Eurogamer a statement saying they were made in error. "Nvidia does not have information on any possible PC version release of Grand Theft Auto or its availability," a spokesperson said. "We deeply regret the error."

When approached for comment, Rockstar pointed us to an "Asked & Answered" session published on the company's Newswire website in July.

"The only versions of the game that we have announced are for the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 which are set for a September 17th worldwide release," Rockstar said at the time. "We don't have anything to share about the possibility of a next-gen or a PC platform release at this time and we are completely focused on delivering the best possible experience for the consoles people have right now."

Nearly 600,000 people have signed a Change.org petition calling on Rockstar to release GTA5 on PC. They will get their wish.

Yes, but instead of flipping people off I just like to crash into them.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2013-10-10-sources-grand-theft-auto-5-out-on-pc-early-2014

Rockstar will release a PC version of Grand Theft Auto 5 in 2014, Eurogamer understands.

Multiple industry sources have indicated the open world game, currently available for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360, will come out on PC in the first quarter of 2014.

The release plan mirrors that used for Grand Theft Auto 4, which released on PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 on 29th April 2008 before launching on PC in December 2008.

A PC release should come as no surprise. In August GPU maker Nvidia's senior director of investor relations Chris Evenden mentioned a PC version of GTA5 during a financial call.

"[PC] gamers are preparing their systems for a strong roster of games coming this fall, including blockbuster franchises such as Call of Duty: Ghosts, Grand Theft Auto 5 and Assassin's Creed 4," he said.

After Evenden's quotes were picked up by press, Nvidia issued Eurogamer a statement saying they were made in error. "Nvidia does not have information on any possible PC version release of Grand Theft Auto or its availability," a spokesperson said. "We deeply regret the error."

When approached for comment, Rockstar pointed us to an "Asked & Answered" session published on the company's Newswire website in July.

"The only versions of the game that we have announced are for the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 which are set for a September 17th worldwide release," Rockstar said at the time. "We don't have anything to share about the possibility of a next-gen or a PC platform release at this time and we are completely focused on delivering the best possible experience for the consoles people have right now."

Nearly 600,000 people have signed a Change.org petition calling on Rockstar to release GTA5 on PC. They will get their wish.

Great! I was so upset about selling my PS3 and missing put on this game.

No word on PS4 and XbOne yet but I imagine it'll be released around the same time with improved graphics and perhaps some DLCs to give people more incentive.

As I've said before, the PC version is more or less done. Some of the Vids and pics early on were from scaled down PC versions with the fogging removed and post-processing effects ramped.

I'd be surprised if the new consoles don't get it, it won't take much to release a modest version of the PC game on them.

Vegas, Hoover dam and Grand Canyon would be immense, I'd like to see them add Alcatraz too, isn't there a prison in Los santos anyway? Yet it was never used for a mission

Vegas, Hoover dam and Grand Canyon would be immense, I'd like to see them add Alcatraz too, isn't there a prison in Los santos anyway? Yet it was never used for a mission

I think i did a mission with Mr Anderson where we had to blow up a prison bus which was presumably at the prison. Didn't realise there was one until we did it.

I think i did a mission with Mr Anderson where we had to blow up a prison bus which was presumably at the prison. Didn't realise there was one until we did it.
Didn't think about online missions, would be great to break someone out or break out yourself

The world they've designed has immense potential for add-ons, I'm not sure if they are going to expand it but there will definitely something in the mould of Episodes from Liberty City released a year down the line.

Yeah it won't be any time soon but it will be interesting to see what they come up with. I'd want to see more challenging missions though, it just felt too easy the whole way through.

I think that is because of the 'checkpoint' system. There have been a few of the tougher online missions you get where if the checkpoint system was in place i'd find them much much easier.