Gaming Grand Theft Auto V | 2022: GTA+ (monthly GTA Online subscription) announced exclusively for PS5/Xbox Series

Just got my £35 refund from GameStop, happy days. I have them an unopened game in "God of war ascension" that I bought from tesco for £4 when I bought the last of us (thanks to whichever caftard recommended that deal) and a copy of wwe13 which I only played once and was a pile of shite.

Definitely putting some of the money towards some weed for the weekend.

Guys some help here please.

I am trying to link my Rockstar Social account to my PSN but it won't work. In fact all I get is this message.

Sorry!

There was a problem linking your PLAYSTATION®Network account.
We could not complete your link request.
An unexpected error occurred
Please close this window and try again.

Which you can tell is entirely un-fecking helpful. Anyone else had/having problems with this?

The serves are completely fecked at the minute with the amount of people trying to connect, probably the reason why. Might have to wait a few days.

I forgot to cash in on the stock linked to the building site assassination mission (usually peaks at 75-80%) and ended up only making 50%. I checked it at 67% and then went on a Grove St rampage. I died, ended up taking some picture for Beverly, died again and it had gone down to 50% profit.

I just did the Lester missions but only had three left when I realised I could make so much money off them and saved them til after the story. Just did them and now each character has about $220m, are there any properties not worth investing in?

The golf club is £150m, is that worth it?

I just did the Lester missions but only had three left when I realised I could make so much money off them and saved them til after the story. Just did them and now each character has about $220m, are there any properties not worth investing in?

The golf club is £150m, is that worth it?
There's a way of buying properties without spending money although I haven't tried it yet. Apparently you click right to buy, click right to confirm then quickly pause and go replay a mission. When you get out of the mission you'll have the property and no money spent. Test it out and let me know if it works.

The story has really petered out for me. Started promisingly but after that it's been pretty uninteresting. Hope it picks up now in the final stretch.

The story has really petered out for me. Started promisingly but after that it's been pretty uninteresting. Hope it picks up now in the final stretch.

It does have a lull part way through, but really picks up at the end. Ties things up nicely in the end to.

Those bastards at Rockstar took away the easy money glitch*! The problem is that some of the cases that I never went for are not there anymore, either. Now Trevor is consinged to relative poverty, at least in the short term.

I'm considering uninstalling and starting over, anyone know if I can avoid the update this way...at least until Trevor has enough cash.

*The $7500 case between LS proper and the docks seems to regenerate still.

Those bastards at Rockstar took away the easy money glitch*! The problem is that some of the cases that I never went for are not there anymore, either. Now Trevor is consinged to relative poverty, at least in the short term.

I'm considering uninstalling and starting over, anyone know if I can avoid the update this way...at least until Trevor has enough cash.

*The $7500 case between LS proper and the docks seems to regenerate still.
You could delete the update and play without connecting to the internet while you glitch for cash. Easy to do on xbox, dunno about PS3 though.

You could delete the update and play without connecting to the internet while you glitch for cash. Easy to do on xbox, dunno about PS3 though.

Cheers, yeah I'm not sure if I can delete the update, the rest I can manage. Trevor is basically destitute as I bought the smuggling airport by mistake.

Cheers, yeah I'm not sure if I can delete the update, the rest I can manage. Trevor is basically destitute as I bought the smuggling airport by mistake.
I bought that. Bit of a waste of money, but you can't be that broke! Have you done the assassination/Trevor missions yet?

I bought that. Bit of a waste of money, but you can't be that broke! Have you done the assassination/Trevor missions yet?

No, and I want to make sure I've got loads of extra cash to max out my profits. I think Trevor currently has about $20k. Franklin is just under $400 with a about $200k invested and Michael is around $200k cash with $400k in investments. I can't live with that kind of econmic disparity.

On the plus side, I stabbed at a shark yesterday and managed to outswim it to the shore...my boat had drifted to the beach. I've also discovered you can kill them with the dinghy by backing into them.

Ah, that's about what I had. I finished the smuggling missions with Trevor which gave him about 90k. Or is it 900k... I'll have to check when I get back. I did the 1st assassination mission after that to continue with the story which gave be 80% profit so far.

Trevor now has about half what Michael and Franklin do, but as you say, just leave the assassination as long as possible.

Also, I think once rockstar fix Bawsaq, well be able to invest from advice on the caf and from reddit, which will essentially be free money.

Thinking of starting this again so as to actually take advantage of the stock market during those assassination missions.

Was thinking earlier about how this is one of the rare games where I'm actually happy to stop and look at the in-game scenery. The only other game that I've done that with has been Skyrim. There's been other fantastic looking games in terms of graphics, but with those I've never really had the urge to "stop playing" long enough to actually look around me.

Thinking of starting this again so as to actually take advantage of the stock market during those assassination missions.

Was thinking earlier about how this is one of the rare games where I'm actually happy to stop and look at the in-game scenery. The only other game that I've done that with has been Skyrim. There's been other fantastic looking games in terms of graphics, but with those I've never really had the urge to "stop playing" long enough to actually look around me.
Once Bawsaq is up and multiplayer is running we should be able to manipulate those stocks and get money that way.

Not played GTAV yet, but Red Dead Redemption had that "stop and gape at the scenery" effect on me.

You could do - I have about $2 billion with each character having left the assassination missions to the end and invested all I had from the main missions. That left me with about $1.2b and then have had money in the stocks.

But then there really isn't anything to spend the money on. You can by the properties, but thats about it. Some of the properties have additional missions which is cool.

I had previously got to about 70% completion when I restarted so I could maximise the benefit of the assassination missions. Nearly back to where I was. Haven't been able to access online at all really

Do you guys honestly think you'll be able to manipulate the stocks just by buying shares? Think about it, I have $2B each character, I'm one of millions who have the game. My $2b is mere pocket change if you look at the bigger picture.

Do you guys honestly think you'll be able to manipulate the stocks just by buying shares? Think about it, I have $2B each character, I'm one of millions who have the game. My $2b is mere pocket change if you look at the bigger picture.

I think that was the thinking behind some of the groups that were trying to orchestrate a coordinated selling. I don't think they necessarily thought they would be able to, but was more checking to see if they could.

Rockstar have hinted that your in game actions could affect the stock markets, but no one really knows to what extent. The example oft given is to blow up rival firms trucks and then see their competitors stock price rise.

But if they could, then I would have thought that a coordinated approach would be needed, given as you said, the sheer number of people playing. Otherwise half the people would be blowing up one firm, and the other half would be doing the same to a different one...which would have zero effect.

I also think the idea behind a mass selling of stock affecting the pice was fundamentally wrong. That might happen in real life, because there are a finite number of shares. S scarcity and surplus would affect the price/value of shares.

Since there is no limit to the number of shares in GTA, then I don't see how selling shares would impact the price/value at all.

So far, my favorite escape from the cops is driving a box van into a parking garage with 2 stars after a long chase. I thought I was going to die and have to restart the mission but there was a ramp. After a 6 floor drop, I took off into the sunset.

Finally collected the 50th spaceship piece, took me fecking attempt after attempt to get it from under the bridge!

Finally collected the 50th spaceship piece, took me fecking attempt after attempt to get it from under the bridge!

Christ, that one was horrible. Had a couple of attempts parachuting down there were the guy landed, then fell over and off the support thing. Words were had with my TV, believe you me.

The stunt jumps aren't much nicer, there's one where you have to get to a lighthouse island that I'm stuck on :(

I was going mental at times with the annoyance :lol: Even went to flight school to get Franklin's flying skill up to 100. Crashed it in the bridge then as I got out I picked it up before the chopper knocked me off.

Now just the paper scraps, jumps, under bridge fly throughs etc.

So what do you get for all 50 spaceship pieces and is it worth it?

The guy that you built them for puts them together. It is not impressive. However, he has a custom dune buggy in his garage that you can drive off in. It's not amazing, but it's spaceship themed and pretty fun. Probably not worth it, but I kept it anyway

Just spent 15 minutes riding out to sea as Trevor in my underpants. The jetski died and I drowned just as a shark was coming at me

Bought this today and just going to run it for the first time. Boy am I excited, been waiting years for this game.

Has anyone successfully infiltrated the army base and flown one of those jets? Tried to many times but the tanks get to me too quickly :(

Yes.

You need to fly in pretty low, then parachute out just above the hanger to the left (approaching from the south). Swoop right inside the hanger making sure not to catch you parachute on the roof. You should be able to land pretty much right beside it, then you've got about 5-6 seconds to get in it, and tanks won't react on time. It can take off with hardly any runway so you should clear anything.

I got in the jet but the controls were really awkward in it. Couldn't hit a thing on the ground and ended up crashing into a tree.