Gaming Grand Theft Auto V | 2022: GTA+ (monthly GTA Online subscription) announced exclusively for PS5/Xbox Series

What's the best way of collecting them alive? Started again to see the other side of the missions and work the stock market better. Only did one last time which was the quarry guy and I slaughtered him by 'accident'.

Similar happened to me, I shot him a bit and he was coming clean then I ran over him in error

What's the best way of collecting them alive? Started again to see the other side of the missions and work the stock market better. Only did one last time which was the quarry guy and I slaughtered him by 'accident'.

Chase them and punch them. Then they'll stop and follow you into cars etc.

Anyone know where the 2nd bounty hunter mission is?

Refresh my memory on what character he is. Is that the guy in the camp?

If you shoot them once in the legs then keep your gun on them they give up.

Has anyone done the 5th Triathalon yet?? I did it last night.... 28 fecking minutes of bashing x.

Bloody knackered afterwards... so I suppose this game is quite realistic. Thankfully it's fairly easy to win - I fell off my bike twice and still won (though the first time I fell off - after about 18 minutes of X pounding, I nearly broke down...)

Has anyone done the 5th Triathalon yet?? I did it last night.... 28 fecking minutes of bashing x.

Bloody knackered afterwards... so I suppose this game is quite realistic. Thankfully it's fairly easy to win - I fell off my bike twice and still won (though the first time I fell off - after about 18 minutes of X pounding, I nearly broke down...)

ever thought of pausing the game and having a rest? Surely its better than getting arthritis.

I thought Red Dead was a better game for sure.

Completed this last night, it was excellent, better than GTAIV, but definitely not worthy of some of the reviews.

ever thought of pausing the game and having a rest? Surely its better than getting arthritis.

feck that... FULL IMMERSION MAN.

Nah, I did pause it a few times, but it's a bit of a faf to get to the pause button when you're already mashing X + pushing forward on the analogue stick.Also, you kind of just want to get it done!

I had it down as my favourite ever PS3 game but I may have to retract that statement having played it more. It's just too easy :( Even with auto-aim off, it's just not challenging me in the slightest and that's a real problem.

Steady on, as a story, Red Dead was much better. The only thing this game has over are location and the modernist aspect.

Very true. Red Dead is also a top top game, but I think GTA edges it for me personally in terms of gameplay. What really sold it to me is the expanded choice by having two extra characters and some of the outrageous things you could do. But you are right in that Red Dead wins on the story; nothing beats Red Dead Redemption on storyline (From what I have played).

I didn't get as connected to these characters though as I did Niko Bellic, in that I didn't feel as much for them if things went wrong for them like it did for Niko. Perhaps focusing on one character the entire game does that to you rather than switching all the time.

Red Dead Redemption has the greatest video game ending ever - which rounds off an incredibly strong story arc... it'll be hard for any game to top. (At the time, I thought Last of Us matched it, but now with time to reflect, I'd still put RDR above it)

I hate Lamar.

Mission spoiler:
I wish there was an option to let him die at the saw mill

Lamar makes me dislike Franklin.

Every time he appears it's:

Franklin - "I hate you, you always get me in shit, you're holding me back and I want nothing to do with you"
Lamar - "go on, let's do a job"
Franklin - "oh ok"

I hate how much they say homie in this. Seems a pretty old word, I bet no real gang folk use that anymore.

But I like the hippity hoppity music by the gangster chaps.

I downloaded VC on the PS Store not long ago but the different way the right analogue stick operates drove me insane and I just couldn't carry on with it.

Definitely my favourite one, though, the story/setting/music/danny dyer.

Vice city was fantastic. The music on that game alone would make you want to cruise around for ages.

Vice City music + San Andreas fun + GTA V graphics and gameplay = Godlike game.

I downloaded VC on the PS Store not long ago but the different way the right analogue stick operates drove me insane and I just couldn't carry on with it.

Definitely my favourite one, though, the story/setting/music/danny dyer.

Shit, I forgot about Danny Dyer in it!

Vice City had a brilliant voice cast actually, looking back.