Gaming Grand Theft Auto V | 2022: GTA+ (monthly GTA Online subscription) announced exclusively for PS5/Xbox Series

Just fecked up my car massively. Never damaged it like that before.

0_0.jpg
I turned a mini into a buggy, pretty much all the body work was gone

I just switched to Trevor and he was in bed with a man, the man was crying saying "what have I done to deserve this"

Pharmaceuticals seem a decent bet, just because they are in real life, and in a drug-fuelled city such as Los Santos they should do well. Try get things when they're on the incline rather than decline, but not too much. That prick who told me to invest in Tinkle did it when it was at its expensive peak. It suddely plummeted. I've also gone for Bleeter and Ammu Nation as they're the leaders in their field.

Thanks for the insight man.

No!! Shark attack! cnut!

Jesus Christ almighty. Doing a massion in the sea looking for submarine parts. Encountered a shark pretty quickly and knifed it. Came across a second which left me alone. Came across a third which seemed to do the same, until I see it behind me on my radar and Michael nearly gets bitten in two. Horrible.

Terrifying! I nearly had nightmares about this while diving for money. :eek:

How did you manage to knife one?

Terrifying! I nearly had nightmares about this while diving for money. :eek:

How did you manage to knife one?
You can equip and thrust (with R2) knives under water, just like if you would do it in land. Never dive without one. But I guess a gun nut wouldn't know that.

You can equip and thrust (with R2) knives under water. Never dive without one. But I guess a gun nut wouldn't know that.

:lol: I tried to stab at one once but the terror took over and I fled onto the boat. I'm not trying that again.

You probably won't be surprised that I've shot and killed two of them but I'm scared of getting out of the dinghy and onto the sailboat when they're about now.

Good tip on the cultists btw...

Must have been around 200k and a rocket launcher up there ;)

Yeah, there's apparently a money case up there, too, and no sharks which may be easier for me to take, mentally.

I found a rocket launcher but don't remember a money case.

:lol: I tried to stab at one once but the terror took over and I fled onto the boat. I'm not trying that again.

You probably won't be surprised that I've shot and killed two of them but I'm scared of getting out of the dinghy and onto the sailboat when they're about now.

It's time to face your fears Doc. My advice would be to kill it when you can. If it goes away, fine, but keep a fecking close eye on your radar. That's how it got me. Came up behind me before I knew what was going on. Satisfying to give one a good fecking puncture though.

There are cases by each shack, each with 25k in them, also full body armour.

It's time to face your fears Doc. My advice would be to kill it when you can. If it goes away, fine, but keep a fecking close eye on your radar. That's how it got me. Came up behind me before I knew what was going on. Satisfying to give one a good fecking puncture though.

I can't do it. I saw Jaws at the drive in when I was 4 and to this day refuse to go into the ocean.

A good tip for you guys, don't do the lester missions until after you've done the final heist. I'm on about $560m each character and I reckon I'll be on about $1.8b by the time I finish the final 2. Not that I'll be able to spend all that mind.

A good tip for you guys, don't do the lester missions until after you've done the final heist. I'm on about $560m each character and I reckon I'll be on about $1.8b by the time I finish the final 2. Not that I'll be able to spend all that mind.

Any of them? I got to a point where Franklin had no missions and the big L was the only thing available for Michael. Think I'm in the middle of the jewellery store heist one at the moment.

Any of them? I got to a point where Franklin had no missions and the big L was the only thing available for Michael. Think I'm in the middle of the jewellery store heist one at the moment.

Nah that's fine, but when you get to Franklin save his Lester missions until after you do the final heist and then you'll have all the money to buy what you like.

Basically, when you do those missions it manipulates the stock market and I didn't realise that the first time I did his mission. You can do the first mission with Franklin if you like and double up your money because there will still be enough Lester missions to make tons of money but save the rest of them if you can and by the time you finish the last heist you'll be able to make so much money that you won't even know how to spend it.

Nah that's fine, but when you get to Franklin save his Lester missions until after you do the final heist and then you'll have all the money to buy what you like.

Basically, when you do those missions it manipulates the stock market and I didn't realise that the first time I did his mission. You can do the first mission with Franklin if you like and double up your money because there will still be enough Lester missions to make tons of money but save the rest of them if you can and by the time you finish the last heist you'll be able to make so much money that you won't even know how to spend it.

Yeah, I'd read about that. Am already buying up one of the stocks...can't recall the name at the moment. Thanks for the tip.

What I was doing, was saving the game just before I went on to the Lester missions and then listened to what he has to say. He'll basically tell you what company to invest in. Then I would load up the game, invest all my money with all 3 characters and then do the mission, wait for the stock to hit it's peak then sell sell sell.

Just stumbled across what looks like a cross between a Lamborghini Murcielago and a Pagani Zonda, it looks pretty cool and pops flames for fun :)

That's what I love about GTA more than anything anyway; I don't care so much for the missions after a while.

I still think it lacks the spark of even san andreas personally, Trevor aside, it just seems such a tired formula with the run around/blow up cars/ get killed by the cops and with the new cop system (and seemingly exactly the same a.i as 3), it just doesn't seem quite as much fun.

Obviously others will disagree, especially those who really love GTA, but it's pretty much same old. That's not to say it isn't a great game that's miles better than most this gen, because it is.

The helicopter is fecking impossible to fly fast and accurate, I'm absolutely shite at this part of the flight school.

It's not impossible, I've done all those tests easily enough, though they're probably the hardest to gold.

First time I "piloted" one was in that mission in Vice City with the small RC choppers carrying bombs. That was hell to learn, but I've been a competent pilot every since, the controls haven't changed since then.

It's not impossible, I've done all those tests easily enough, though they're probably the hardest to gold.

First time I "piloted" one was in that mission in Vice City with the small RC choppers carrying bombs. That was hell to learn, but I've been a competent pilot every since, the controls haven't changed since then.
That's San Andreas isn't it? Or is it in VC too. I don't remember it though

Is it the place with a tonne of GTA games on the shelves?

I might play VC.

I've just finished my lester missions. Each of my characters have over $2b. Time to go shopping.

Is it the place with a tonne of GTA games on the shelves?

I might play VC.

That one is from San Andreas, in San Fierro for one of those nerds that help CJ.

Superb game. I loved killing the workers with the Helicopter blades.