Gaming Grand Theft Auto V | 2022: GTA+ (monthly GTA Online subscription) announced exclusively for PS5/Xbox Series

Some of these missions are really getting brilliant. Did the one where you fire at a private jet with a high powered rifle, then chase it down through the country/desert on a dirtbike with Trevor until it crash lands, that was cool. And just now did the mission where you hijack the cargo plane while flying that cropduster :lol:

I thought that was incredibly shit on the shooting part. It reminded me of an even more basic Wing commander 1, about 20 years later! :lol:

Chasing it down was cool though, I enjoyed that bit :)

Someone on the street was shouting that a girl was being beateb up. Followed her to the place only to get mugged by 3 dudes with guns. Brilliant.

You got mugged? I guessed it was a trap and threw a sticky bomb in their faces.

You got mugged? I guessed it was a trap and threw a sticky bomb in their faces.

I rounded the corner with a machine gun armed and mowed the feckers down before they knew what was going on.

Then when she was on her knees begging I kicked her in the head and stamped on her til her money was mine.

I rounded the corner with a machine gun armed and mowed the feckers down before they knew what was going on.

Then when she was on her knees begging I kicked her in the head and stamped on her til her money was mine.

:lol: Can't wait to try this one.

There are still parts of my map that are blank where I haven't even been there yet.

There are still parts of my map that are blank where I haven't even been there yet.

I took Michael exploring on Monday night. Drove a boat around the north end of the map and down the east side just outside of LS.

Yeah I'm just about to go exploring with Trevor. Got some new clothes, new car and off on my way.

Failed twice to steal a plane from the airport and land it on the hangar at sandy shores. Arghh.

Just stumbled upon a police shootout. Killed everyone there and stole the money the robbers had. Result.

Hit it, but ran over it sounded funnier.

I'm currently following a security van. Not sure if it has the money or is going to pick it up. Will update.

I lost a member on the first heists and picked up his money that he dropped, it was probably scripted though

That happened to me but it didn't pick up. I got less money on that one. Thats why I was thinking it might be possible

Just saw one of those bank vans driving past, so I ran up and climbed on top of it whilst it was stopped at the light. Because I'd done it from behind, I didn't think they could see me. They drove off, and I managed to stay there as they were driving fairly slowly. Then they got to a bridge, sped up and slammed into the side of it, so I went flying off into the river below.

Those crafty bastards.

Can't imagine I'll get a response to this one, but...

On Xbox you have a gamertag, on PS you have a...? PSID?

Anyway, listening to Non Stop Pop, Cara says "And no, you can't have my gamertag!" and I was just wondering if that was for xbox, whereas on the PS3 version she says "No, you can't have my..."

So, any PS3 owners who listen to NSP, any of that sound familiar?

It's called a PSN thingy Liam. PSN ID. I think.

I have a daft question but can we have our own private radio station on the PS3 yet? I want to upload some music and listen to my own tunes while driving.

Can't imagine I'll get a response to this one, but...

On Xbox you have a gamertag, on PS you have a...? PSID?

Anyway, listening to Non Stop Pop, Cara says "And no, you can't have my gamertag!" and I was just wondering if that was for xbox, whereas on the PS3 version she says "No, you can't have my..."

So, any PS3 owners who listen to NSP, any of that sound familiar?

I think it was intentional that it was gamertag and im sure its said on both platforms, I noticed the headset used by Jimmy was similar to an Xbox one.

Similar to how they have that iFruit company and seem to rip into it on the radio.

Just stumbled upon a police shootout. Killed everyone there and stole the money the robbers had. Result.

Just had this too. Love how the police were fine with me stepping in and killing the criminals, but the moment I picked up the money they went nuts and opened fire on me :lol:

I think it was intentional that it was gamertag and im sure its said on both platforms, I noticed the headset used by Jimmy was similar to an Xbox one.

Similar to how they have that iFruit company and seem to rip into it on the radio.
Yeah, they also mention the 'Xorbio 720(sp) gaming system'.

Just had this too. Love how the police were fine with me stepping in and killing the criminals, but the moment I picked up the money they went nuts and opened fire on me :lol:

I shot a criminal in a shootout, don't even think I killed him and they went for me. Ungrateful cnuts.

By the way, regarding cars and garages again:
My car did turn up in a garage that's supposedly mine, despite never buying a garage with Franklin, so that was nice. Won the street race whilst absolutely ruining the car to the point of breakdown. Tried to get a tow truck and go to the impound. Both failed, so I went back to where I left it - gone. Went to my garage - gone.

Oddly, helicopters always respawn.

When I tried to help the cops by killing people shooting at them the cops turned on me.

I had another instance where I crashed into someone's car and they got out and pulled a gun on me, I drove off and they came after me in their car shooting at me still so I called the cops, the cops showed up and he stopped shooting at me

No!! Shark attack! cnut!

Jesus Christ almighty. Doing a massion in the sea looking for submarine parts. Encountered a shark pretty quickly and knifed it. Came across a second which left me alone. Came across a third which seemed to do the same, until I see it behind me on my radar and Michael nearly gets bitten in two. Horrible.

Didn't realise there were a total of five assassinations. I wasted two early on and thought that was my lot but I did a bit more of the story and just seen there are another three. Just did one now to get some extra money by manipulating the markets but ill probably leave the last two till I'm done with the story to maximise profits.

Any tips for your portfolios ? I made some good money with Lester but left it late.

Pharmaceuticals seem a decent bet, just because they are in real life, and in a drug-fuelled city such as Los Santos they should do well. Try get things when they're on the incline rather than decline, but not too much. That prick who told me to invest in Tinkle did it when it was at its expensive peak. It suddely plummeted. I've also gone for Bleeter and Ammu Nation as they're the leaders in their field.

No!! Shark attack! cnut!

Jesus Christ almighty. Doing a massion in the sea looking for submarine parts. Encountered a shark pretty quickly and knifed it. Came across a second which left me alone. Came across a third which seemed to do the same, until I see it behind me on my radar and Michael nearly gets bitten in two. Horrible.

:mad:

Don't bother.

0_0.jpg

Family photo.

Just fecked up my car massively. Never damaged it like that before.

0_0.jpg