Gaming Grand Theft Auto V | 2022: GTA+ (monthly GTA Online subscription) announced exclusively for PS5/Xbox Series

80% complete! Blimey. When did you get it?

The driving is a bit too easy/unrealistic. Much better then gta4 though.

Duck and cover games never work brilliantly but this make a good attempt at it. Can't be many games that do it better.

I might be missing it, but I find it bizarre they never put in the option to restart a mission in the menu.

Does it ever end? I haven't completed it yet because it goes on for too long that I get bored.

Yeah, it's not really that long to be honest. Just kill them for a couple of minutes and it's done.

No fecking clue what just happened. I invested all 5.5 lacs of michaels money into debonaire and it was showing but 1.2 million of profit. Fast forward one mission and I'm down a lac. Come on.

Do they both benefit or is one going to crash?
Beta pharma is the first assassination mission, put all your money on it just before you hit the target, keep checking after you've offed him, the stock will rise pretty quickly.

Debonaire is the one that benifits from the second assassination mission, so take everything you've earned and do the same again, put it on deb, just before you hit the target.

Lost my 300+k pimped out vehicle. I presumed you could leave it laying around and it would spawn back in your garage but obviously not. Pointless buying cars then.

The friend dates are really worrying:

Firstly, taking friends to the strip bar is pointless. They didn't seem to do anything. Secondly the cinema is fecking weird. fecking weird.

But most importantly I wish I had friend dates like this! Three day Bender's with strip clubs constantly pissed. All my mates do is do come done with me and then PlayStation

'beta pharmaceuticals' and 'Debonaire tobacco'. Get the lot them.

So do we have an idea of when to invest before these missions or do we have to rely on others knowing and telling us on here?

Oh I just got what he meant. Minor inconvenience. Killing yourself in tgs is easy :lol:

I fecking hate that sniper. It keeps coming out of zoom for no reason

Regarding the investment: (spoilered just in case)

It's all totally useless. I invested a matter of hundreds at first. Then the first heist comes in and it's spare change. Then you do the assassinations and you think you're in the money, but again, you're making tens of thousands. When the big payoff comes at the end it's all redundant. Useful for short term cash though. Make a few thousand, take your money out, and spend it on what you need to. I reckon stocks and shares will get quite interesting now that my cumulative bank balance is over $75,000,000

I amused myself for about half an hour by doing Swanton Bombs from the top of cars and small roofs. Jump and press circle while in the air, great fun.

Time to line up some dead bodies for target practice.

I prefer the radio to last time, marginally. Vice city was the best at that.

What I don't like is the lack options with regards to the look of your character, particularly hairstyles and beards.

Don't remember most radios, other than I didn't really like them apart from VC. I didn't appreciate the music first time round, but when I played it earlier this year I realised just how good it was. Michael Jackson, Blondie, Frankie Goes To Holloywood(!), Hall & Oates, INXS, Bryan Adams, ELO, Gary Numan, Nena, Kim Wilde, Spandau Ballet etc.

This one wasn't bad. There seems to be very little actual music. I was impressed that they had that Dre/Snoop Dogg song on, but on the whole I can't stand rap/hip hop. Getting Britney Spears and Rihanna I was very impressed with. Night Moves, Baker Street, If You Leave Me Now all good additions (loved the timing when Trevor's taking back Patricia :lol:), but the best part of the radio is the adverts and news. Instead of intermittent news updates about how the non-existent hurricane, er, doesn't exist, it regularly keeps you informed on what's been happening. I had to laugh at the 'stolen perfume' one. Then the adverts - the 'soccer' one was excellent, and so are the facebook, 50 shades and MMA ones.

The music I have enjoyed most is the Trevor/Patricia moment that Liam mentioned, and then in non mission scenarios, cruising around the big road around the edge of the map to open it up, sunset, and this...

Lost my 300+k pimped out vehicle. I presumed you could leave it laying around and it would spawn back in your garage but obviously not. Pointless buying cars then.

Did you try the vehicle impound?

Outside of the missions, how much is there to do really? Are there vigilante, fire, ambulance, and taxi missions? Is there a driving school? I did see the flying one.

I felt like I was going through the story missions too quickly but there doesn't seem too much to do, other than the properties and friend dates.

Apparently there aren't vigilante, fire or paramedic missions :(

I think, combined with the ease of use that this GTA has, completing the game is going to happen far too quickly. I think it's fair to say this its not perfect.

I hope GTA online is good.

GTAV-Drive-GQ-20Sep13-bt.jpg

A REAL HUMAN BEAN
AND A REAL HERO

Outside of the missions, how much is there to do really? Are there vigilante, fire, ambulance, and taxi missions? Is there a driving school? I did see the flying one.

I felt like I was going through the story missions too quickly but there doesn't seem too much to do, other than the properties and friend dates.
There's the triathalon, golf, tennis, flight school, running, street races at night with franklin, biking, and a bit more. Think there's taxi missions too, because something popped up when I went inside one (not as a passenger).

Apparently there aren't vigilante, fire or paramedic missions :(

I think, combined with the ease of use that this GTA has, completing the game is going to happen far too quickly. I think it's fair to say this its not perfect.

I hope GTA online is good.
Of course it's not perfect ! It has loads of flaws!

Still a fine game.

Did you ever save it at a garage?

It's pointless. The problem is I drove mine to a mission, which then involved me getting into a helicopter and leaving my car parked there for a very long time. Once I got done, the car was nowhere to be seen. Checked my garage and the impound. What they should have done was have it automatically spawn at your safehouse/garage. Otherwise it's too much of a hassle baby sitting your car.

If you steal a car and don't do anything to it you'll lose it. Steal one and mod it and it becomes yours.

What does "becomes yours" mean though? I modded the shit out of the one that disappeared.

There should be a way to keep it as your default car. Trevor still travels around with that red truck of his despite having a Bugati. And there's no point in driving it to missions if it's going to be impounded every time.