Gaming Grand Theft Auto V | 2022: GTA+ (monthly GTA Online subscription) announced exclusively for PS5/Xbox Series

Wondered if you can shoot the birds flying around on this. So I tried, and got one with my first sniper rifle shot.

For me, somebody with the shooting accuracy of a one-legged Shola Ameobi, this is a big achievement. I'm now retiring from bird hunting with a 100% success rate.

I found the assassination missions so much fun I finished them all before I'd even tried the stock market. Any other ways to make big money?

Landing a plane is hard.

Slow approach speed is the trick, let go of R2 quite a distance from the runway and almost coast in, dropping altitude on the way, then lift the nose just before you actually land and push L2 to slow to a stop. Once you've nailed it once it's pretty easy.

Slow approach speed is the trick, let go of R2 quite a distance from the runway and almost coast in, dropping altitude on the way, then lift the nose just before you actually land and push L2 to slow to a stop. Once you've nailed it once it's pretty easy.

Yep. Once you are lined up you can start slowing down with L2 until you pretty much just drop onto the runway.

I bought the airfield with Trevor and am loving the mission from there. The flying feels so much more natural ans authentic than in many other of these type of games.

What properties have people bought? Have the airfield and Franklin bought the dock in the marina. Want to buy one of the businesses next but haven't decided which one...

Is there any place to get a proper big plane apart from the international hangar?

Is there any place to get a proper big plane apart from the international hangar?

Not sure. Am going to buy the hanger at the airport with Michael I think. If I steal a plane and park it there then it should be saved there I think. Might try and find the military jet!

Not sure. Am going to buy the hanger at the airport with Michael I think. If I steal a plane and park it there then it should be saved there I think. Might try and find the military jet!
Ooh good idea, I'm buying it too.

Actually don't think Ill have enough yet.

Just has the first assassination mission with Franklin but when I tried to buy shares before the hit the market was 'down for maintenance'!!

Just has the first assassination mission with Franklin but when I tried to buy shares before the hit the market was 'down for maintenance'!!
There are two stock exchanges. Try the other one.

Got this for my ps3 super slim the other day, didn't even consider the fact that I only have 12gbs of space (gta5 takes 8 and the ps3 needs around 4 to run)

it keeps freezing/not loading/crashing and i've not been able to get past the first mission (as far as getting to the convertibles) I've done a full delete/restore so literally the only thing on my ps3 is gta but no joy.

anyone any tips/solutions? I guess i'm gonna have to increase the memory with a HDD?

And now for something completely different:

What does the Dail Mail think of the new GTA Game?

Daily Mail: GTA V invites players to blow-up Mark Zuckerberg lookalike as it parodies Facebook office and pokes fun at privacy concerns

article-2425269-1BE9F01B000005DC-119_634x355.jpg
And the comments:

Ukip said:
Awesome game
James said:
I LOVE the Parodies in GTA V, this game was definitely worth the wait. Rockstar Games have moved the goalposts. Again.
EnglandShark said:
GTA 5 Is the best! Love the humour!
I am one of the sheeple said:
This game is epic. Def their best yet. Absolutely love it. But I work in retail. I'd urge all parents buying it for under agers to think again. It's 18's for a reason. I see it everyday and it kills me to bite my tongue on how graphic it is. But it's just bloody fantastic.
RaameezLFC said:
Thats why GTA 5 is a 18+ rated game, and thats why its the best game to be ever made.

So there you have it, more ridiculous over the top sensationalist from the, wait...

Yeah it was down when I did it too; Rockstar's problem.

I've been flying them about all over the place without problems.

Possibly it's because I was so good at them on SA, and pretty much the same system is used.

Same here - think the flying is pretty straight forward. It does feel better than SA though, particularly Trevor's plane in that it gets bumped around by turbulence etc - feel more like it is actually flying.

And it's gone. Lost my Bugatti too. :(

Drove it to a mission and it disappeared once the mission was done. What's the point of having your own car if you can't even drive it to missions? Is there no way to save it or make it the character's default car?

Anyone?

Yep, failed about 10 times yesterday but tried it today and nailed it first time. At one point yesterday i was driving down the road in it :lol:

Bought the airfield. Just blew up the meth lab, what a mission that is. Picked a few of them off from range using the sniper with scope and then raided the house. Also bought a garage in the middle of town and bought some shares in Ammunation. Love this game.

Does anyone know what's supposed to happen in the random event when a bunch of pipes fall on truck and there's a guy stuck inside?

I panicked and shot him in the head. Did anyone else approach it differently?

:lol:

I prefer the radio to last time, marginally. Vice city was the best at that.

What I don't like is the lack options with regards to the look of your character, particularly hairstyles and beards.

I prefer the radio to last time, marginally. Vice city was the best at that.

What I don't like is the lack options with regards to the look of your character, particularly hairstyles and beards.

Not too fussed about that. Love the clothing choice though. There are loads of clothes to buy.

Anyone a bit disappointed with the radio this time around? Seems a bit pedantic but I can't help but think its shite
Yea, it always seems to be the same songs and there's too many songs I've never heard of, needs more classics

Anyone else completed it? Last heist is really good but felt that the last mission (especially the aftermath could have been longer/more epic) Felt a bit rushed.

What's the story with "gamertag x has explored the depths and discovered a great treasure"? Crops up from the rock star crew thing

Just heard Lester make a reference to Niko as the Eastern European "making moves in Liberty City". Good times.