Gaming Grand Theft Auto V | 2022: GTA+ (monthly GTA Online subscription) announced exclusively for PS5/Xbox Series

Just heard an news report on the radio about bull shark testosterone replacements, an idea by Brucie Kibbutz :D

Just kidnapped Madrazo's wife. I really don't know how anyone could sit there for 12 hours straight for the last 4 days and complete the fecker. I manage 3 or 4 hours spread out in a day and I've just hit 42%.

haha that is so fecked. I've just spent the past year in LA and on Rodeo Drive there is a guy who owns, i think restaurant, and he has a Bugatti parked outside everyday. Reg is the same as the shop. Lots of tourists take pics with it. They have blatantly just thrown that into GTA.

Theres a number of little things that have given me some nice warm 'nostalgic' feelings of my past year in LA. Stuff that you need to have been before to catch and understand :cool:

That's brilliant. Just googled Bugatti Rodeo Drive and it definitely just taken from real life. :lol:

Did anyone else buy loads of shares before carrying out an assassination for Lester? I made 150,000 dollars in about 2 minutes

I keep losing money on the snail racing minigame :(

My main snail is a rather rapid 77 but I keep getting beat by lesser rateds with greater general bulk.

What assassination was it? The first one?
Yea, although reading through this thread it seems that's the whole point of them

I completed the assassination, went home to save. Woke up the stock had risen. Went back to sleep and when I woke up again, the stock had risen even more and I decided to cash out. Doubled the money on that one.
I just waited until the price started going back down then sold
Work -> GTA -> Sleep -> GTA -> Work -> GTA -> Sleep -> GTA
same here lol, just gutted I have things to do tomorrow but Sunday I'll be on it all day apart from the derby of course

Did anyone else buy loads of shares before carrying out an assassination for Lester? I made 150,000 dollars in about 2 minutes

Didn't for the first and second but I'm currently starting at my profit for the third assassination go up and up and up. No idea when it's going to stop...

Yea, although reading through this thread it seems that's the whole point of them

I just waited until the price started going back down then sold
same here lol, just gutted I have things to do tomorrow but Sunday I'll be on it all day apart from the derby of course

Did you switch to Michael and Trevor to also buy into the shares or just leave it on Franklin?

Didn't for the first and second but I'm currently starting at my profit for the third assassination go up and up and up. No idea when it's going to stop...
Can't believe I missed it. Only one more assassination left. :(

Won't the price go down after an execution? Shouldn't I buy shares after the execution so as to get a low,price?

I'm doing too many missions people!

I really don't want to progress too quickly in the story.

Any ideas for random shit to do in the game other than the mini games?

Out of all the read dead type events that you come across, I liked the "bride" one the best.

When people are talking about buying shares before assassinations, which company would you buy the shares in? Do you have to find a competitor to the company you are assassinating someone from? As the price of the company you are "hitting" will surely fall sharply?

When people are talking about buying shares before assassinations, which company would you buy the shares in? Do you have to find a competitor to the company you are assassinating someone from? As the price of the company you are "hitting" will surely fall sharply?
That's what I thought too. So far I've invested in companies who's guy I've assassinated sometime after the hit so as to get a low price. Problem is these damn companies don't seem to be recovering !

This is the moment I regret having sold my PS3. :(

Can someone please comfort me and point out the minor flaws in this game? I'm not holding my breath.

Won't the price go down after an execution? Shouldn't I buy shares after the execution so as to get a low,price?
On the first assassination You are killing the head of a pharmaceutical company and Lester says he's gonna buy us stock in a rival called beta pharmaceuticals, so I did the same using my own money before I did the hit

Lester usually mentions which company should we buy the shares of before the assasination.

This is the moment I regret having sold my PS3. :(

Can someone please comfort me and point out the minor flaws in this game? I'm not holding my breath.

Boom...

The gunplay is ok and nothing more, driving is a bit shit really, the mini games are basic and get boring and apart from the missions and side missions, there isn't a huge amount to do that is particularly interesting. Plus the cops are even more stupid than normal and it's all way too easy. You'll hardly die in missions at all.

But you are missing out since these games are always greater than the sum of their parts, it's pretty epic ;)

Boom...

The gunplay is ok and nothing more, driving is a bit shit really, the mini games are basic and get boring and apart from the missions and side missions, there isn't a huge amount to do that is particularly interesting. Plus the cops are even more stupid than normal and it's all way too easy. You'll hardly die in missions at all.

But you are missing out since these games are always greater than the sum of their parts, it's pretty epic ;)
Hmmm thanks, I guess. Feeling slightly better now.

Hmmm thanks, I guess. Feeling slightly better now.

To be fair if I listed all the positives you'll probably feel bad again, so I won't ;)

Btw does anyone else find themselves finding things to do in the game when they get a bit bored or tired of the game? You know,instead of turning it off and doing real life stuff? I've taken to heading to the nearest strip club to read the bleets for ages, or just walking all the way to missions just to look around. fecking hell :lol:

I've started pissing about more now as I was spending too much time just doing story missions, haven't done any activities yet

The cops really are utterly daft. It was better in previous gtas. You can simply take your car off road or into a small lane and they'll give up.

What car is everyone using? I found a Banshee and I just pimped the shit out of it. Maxed everything I could. It's now fast as shit and can take one hell of a beating.

And it's gone. Lost my Bugatti too. :(

Drove it to a mission and it disappeared once the mission was done. What's the point of having your own car if you can't even drive it to missions? Is there no way to save it or make it the character's default car?

To be fair if I listed all the positives you'll probably feel bad again, so I won't ;)

Btw does anyone else find themselves finding things to do in the game when they get a bit bored or tired of the game? You know,instead of turning it off and doing real life stuff? I've taken to heading to the nearest strip club to read the bleets for ages, or just walking all the way to missions just to look around. fecking hell :lol:

Last night, when I got home from work I loaded the game, I was already switched to Trevor and he was near the coastline so I got in a boat, sped off into the open water and just left him sitting there for about an hour doing nothing while I listened to the radio

Last night, when I got home from work I loaded the game, I was already switched to Trevor and he was near the coastline so I got in a boat, sped off into the open water and just left him sitting there for about an hour doing nothing while I listened to the radio

That's the spirit!

I take cabs everywhere now, can't be arsed to drive. Just so I can look around at everything in peace.