Gaming Grand Theft Auto V | 2022: GTA+ (monthly GTA Online subscription) announced exclusively for PS5/Xbox Series

I've played 4 hours and still not come across Trevor yet. Where the heck is he?

Has anyone dome any of the paparazzi missions yet? The 2nd one is funny

Where about are you in the game?
4 hours doesn't mean much to me, you might have been doing the stranger missions and exploring and just general pissing about.

It's after you do your first heist for sure.

:lol: Noob. Nikki is the stripper I hooked up with on night one. Franklin must be missing her because I've been locked into these Trevor missions all night.

He's brilliant.

"You can jerk me off on the way if I get bored... I'm joking... You can suck me off"

Said with a pink vest and handlebar moustache...

Trevor is definitely in the closet. I switched characters to him earlier today to find him in tiny shorts & riding a faggio. He was following a guy (also on a faggio), shouting "Hey scooter brother... hey we're scooter brothers!".

Trevor is definitely in the closet. I switched characters to him earlier today to find him in tiny shorts & riding a faggio. He was following a guy (also on a faggio), shouting "Hey scooter brother... hey we're scooter brothers!".

That's a thing a guy done on youtube before this even came out, rockstar included it as an easter egg. Was mentioned in here a couple pages back :lol:

What One Night Only said.. here's the youtube.

I was thinking of starting up a new thread so these didn't get lost and it'd be nice to compare without flicking through pages of talk, but I see there's already 2 threads for this game so wasn't sure if it'd be worth it? Anybody??

Anyway, stats time!!!

Trevor
Time Played: 0d 7h 53m 49s
Missions passed: 18
Total Kills: 487
Total Headshots: 170
Total Deaths: 20 (explosion 8, falling 1, traffic 1)
Cops Killed: 35
Noose Killed: 14
Times Wanted: 20
Times Busted: 0
Wanted Stars Attained: 47
Wanted Stars Evaded: 32
Longest Wanted Level Duration: 3m 11s
Vehicle Kills: 31
Cars Stolen: 25
Motorcycles Stolen: 4
Time/Distance Cars: 2hrs 5m - 94miles
Times/Distance Planes: 8m - 14miles
Times/Distance Helicopters: 5m - 7miles
Cash Earned: $160,380
Cash Spent: $62,056
Accuracy: 29.9%

Michael

Time Played: 0d 7h 39m 54s
Missions passed: 25
Total Kills: 95
Total Headshots: 61
Total Deaths: 8 (explosion 2, falling 1, traffic 1)
Cops Killed: 9
Noose Killed: 3
Times Wanted: 12
Wanted Stars Attained: 25
Wanted Stars Evaded: 24
Longest Wanted Level Duration: 3m 19s
Vehicle Kills: 11
Cars Stolen: 35
Motorcycles Stolen: 2
Time/Distance Cars: 1hr 50m - 94miles
Times/Distance Planes: 29m - 73miles
Times/Distance Helicopters: 9m - 10miles
Cash Earned: $741,805
Cash Spent: $521,349
Accuracy: 13.17%

Franklin

Time Played: 0d 7h 57m 45s
Missions passed: 20
Total Kills: 143
Total Headshots: 60
Total Deaths: 9 (explosion 1, falling 1, traffic 2)
Cops Killed: 22
Noose Killed: 4
Times Wanted: 25
Wanted Stars Attained: 57
Wanted Stars Evaded: 42
Longest Wanted Level Duration: 4m 7s
Vehicle Kills: 12
Cars Stolen: 45
Motorcycles Stolen: 4
Time/Distance Cars: 2hrs 23m - 109.5miles
Times/Distance Planes: 0m - 0miles (White men fly, Black men jump..)
Times/Distance Helicopters: 0m - 0miles
Cash Earned: $455,005
Cash Spent: $314,061
Accuracy: 60.3%

Total(approx. cuz, cba)

Time Played: 0d 23hr 30m
Missions passed: 63 (not just Story missions!!)
Completion: 42%
Total Kills: 725
Total Deaths: 37 (explosion 11, falling 3, traffic 4)
Cops Killed: 66
Noose Killed: 21
Times Wanted: 20
Wanted Stars Attained: 129
Wanted Stars Evaded: 94
Vehicle Kills: 54
Cars Stolen: 95
Motorcycles Stolen: 10
Time/Distance Cars: 5hrs 20m - 294miles
Cash Earned: $1,355,000
Cash Spent: $900,000

For me, the most interesting and yet not at all surprising is that I've played a similar time with all 3 characters but have 487 kills as Trevor, yet 238 with the other two combined! I doubt that's to do with missions, maybe a little, but mostly because with Trevor I just don't give a fecking shit.

I expect to see better completion rates for time played. I expect to see less deaths, a better evaded to attained status than me. And interested to see
I expect people will have earnt far more money on stocks, I lost a lot at the start by guessing before listening to radios/Lester - plus, I don't feel the need half the time, since you never seem to be low on money anyway and I don't really need to buy shit (somehow spent 900k, feck knows what on!)

Ofcourse, add/ignore stats that you want! This is going to be interesting!

I've been playing this religiously for the past few days and its just pure class. I was a bit worried about the character switching but it works an absolute treat. Each is brilliant in their own way and some of the missions have been great. Love how they've managed to get rampages in and tried to actually integrate it properly into the game via Trevor.

Going on what people have already said in the thread, I had the exact same instincts regarding Jack Nicholson and Bodie from the Wire and was shocked to see neither Trevor nor Franklin were voiced by them. Not seen confirmation of who voices Jimmy yet but surely it's Jonah Hill.

What have people kitted their guys out with then? I've gone for charcoal suits, white slip ons and aviators all round. Then in terms of hair styles I've got Franklin rocking some crazy crop circle trim, Trevor an unkempt beard and overgrown hair and then I've given Michael a shaved head and massive beard to drive home the Max Payne vibe. They all feel seriously badass with a silenced pistol on the assassination type missions. Only problem is that the characters keep changing their gear while I'm off with one of the other ones. When I finally get a mission with all of them suited up and walking in a line Hangover style... That will be seriously fecking cool.

Here's the first in a series of pictures for my new arty coffee-table book, "Ladies of Los Santos":

0_0.jpg

Anyone else watched 'the loneliest robot in Great Britain'?

That was odd.

Pulled off my first heist yesterday (stealth style). They're really well put together.

Haha I sat and watched that, it was mental.

This game is absolute quality

Just completed the triathlon with Micheal. Found it very easy!

How's the golf on this game?

Been playing this pretty much non stop the last few days. It's an improvement on almost everything from GTA 4 which I did like too.

Random encounters are quite funny. For example:
Just as I was back from a side quest or something I found two guys digging a hole and a tied up woman beside them. Shot the bastards and it turned out the woman was a daughter of a mob boss. Few hours later received a "thank you" email and a 100k.
fecking A.
How am I going to make 200 million for Michael to buy the golf course and the movie theaters I've no fecking clue. Unfortunately I did all of Lester's assassination missions before finishing the main story and didn't take proper advantage of the stock market.
So a tip: Leave Lester's assassination missions for later.

Has anyone here finished the story mode? I'm afraid I'm going through it too quickly and it's going to abruptly end.

The online mode should be great, will be amazing if we can get a lot of the Caf crew online at once, have several strike teams/getaway drivers. It'd be amazing.

One thing that is bugging me is the car explosions are watered down and where are the fuel caps! It's making me have to work to cause mayhem :(

I love parachuting over the city though, especially at night. The new light sources really make it spectacular at times.

The online mode should be great, will be amazing if we can get a lot of the Caf crew online at once, have several strike teams/getaway drivers. It'd be amazing.
Will be cool!

Think doing heists etc will be lots of fun. Carnage is always good, but am looking forward to online missions that require teamwork to succeed.

Think mic/headset should be mandatory!

Will be cool!

Think doing heists etc will be lots of fun. Carnage is always good, but am looking forward to online missions that require teamwork to succeed.

Think mic/headset should be mandatory!

At last! I knew when I decided to invest in a headset I would eventually use if for something! :lol:

Whats the story with the online modes anyway? Are they not available at the moment or something?

At last! I knew when I decided to invest in a headset I would eventually use if for something! :lol:

Whats the story with the online modes anyway? Are they not available at the moment or something?

:lol: aside from the geek factor you feel when using one, they really make a difference!

Online launches on October 1st btw.

:lol: aside from the geek factor you feel when using one, they really make a difference!

Online launches on October 1st btw.

Sweet, Im looking forward to the online stuff when it launches. Should hopefully have been able to play through the game by then. Im around 30% at the moment.

As far as I'm aware Rockstar aren't launching it for another week or so, to give people a chance to play the game. Which is good for chumps like me who haven't got a chance to collect their copy yet :lol:

And yeah, I think headsets are a good idea, and perhaps have a chat room like Tinychat opened on a laptop or something nearby for people who don't have the headsets. It might just be me, but I'd love to properly plan a heist based on who the crew have online, what they are good at, where we are robbing etc., as well as escape routes, plan B's and shit. Think it'd be that much more satisfying than a load of us running in guns ablaze and 1-2 guys parked outside waiting for people to come back out.

My mum keeps coming into the room, sighing and then says, "Are you still playing that stupid game?!!?"

Its tainting the experience at times :mad:

As far as I'm aware Rockstar aren't launching it for another week or so, to give people a chance to play the game. Which is good for chumps like me who haven't got a chance to collect their copy yet :lol:

And yeah, I think headsets are a good idea, and perhaps have a chat room like Tinychat opened on a laptop or something nearby for people who don't have the headsets. It might just be me, but I'd love to properly plan a heist based on who the crew have online, what they are good at, where we are robbing etc., as well as escape routes, plan B's and shit. Think it'd be that much more satisfying than a load of us running in guns ablaze and 1-2 guys parked outside waiting for people to come back out.

I agree with this bit too. I guess it depends on the complexity/level of detail of the online missions. Hopefully there are missions where you need to be more organized than just a full on assault!

My mum keeps coming into the room, sighing and then says, "Are you still playing that stupid game?!!?"

Its tainting the experience at times :mad:

:lol:
As does putting a headset on and your wife saying "I have never wanted you more" in the most sarcastic tone possible!!

My boss has had that shite Talksport on all morning with that Ihni binni dimi diniwiny anitaime Brazil and he kept saying "I just don't get it, I don't get it, why queue up for a game!" So I lowered myself and text in the show:

'Can you please point out to Alan it's a lot healthier than queueing at the bar each amd every afternoon. Oh and tell him, he's made it into the game, I'm flying around in his big Blimp head right now!"

Hasn't been read out yet :(

:lol:
As does putting a headset on and your wife saying "I have never wanted you more" in the most sarcastic tone possible!!

She was banging on all day the other day about it so eventually I just said, "look if you really want a go all you have to do is bloody well ask me" and that shut her up a bit.

I agree with this bit too. I guess it depends on the complexity/level of detail of the online missions. Hopefully there are missions where you need to be more organized than just a full on assault!

From the moment I heard about the online mode I was imagining about a dozen people on a heist, 2 guys blocking either side of the street with an 18 wheeler, 2-3 four door cars pulling up, guys running in and grabbing the cash, hopping into the cars again, and the 18 wheeler which is blocking the best route out (depending on cops etc.) backing up to allow them out before driving off. Proper professional shit.

Cannot fecking wait.

From the moment I heard about the online mode I was imagining about a dozen people on a heist, 2 guys blocking either side of the street with an 18 wheeler, 2-3 four door cars pulling up, guys running in and grabbing the cash, hopping into the cars again, and the 18 wheeler which is blocking the best route out (depending on cops etc.) backing up to allow them out before driving off. Proper professional shit.

Cannot fecking wait.

feck sake Im all hard now, this is one of the few games I will actually play online.

feck sake Im all hard now, this is one of the few games I will actually play online.

Yeah, I was thinking this too... I never play games online (because random strangers online are cnuts)... but playing with you lot sounds like it could be shit loads of fun (as you're all my cnutish strangers online...)