Gaming Grand Theft Auto V | 2022: GTA+ (monthly GTA Online subscription) announced exclusively for PS5/Xbox Series

Trevor has to be my favourite GTA character of all time. Great job on rockstars part.

The iFruit app seems to be working on my iPhone today - so hopefully Rockstar have fixed their servers...

If so, then should also mean I can take pics again in game.

I got my phone out to take a picture of women in bikinis at the beach and they walked away :lol:

Please tell me I'm not the only one to rush to iTunes and stick on a certain Beatles song when stealing a certain yellow underwater vehicle?

Haven't done that yet. Currently taking a hooker to an underground car park so I can shoot her.

Jus went into a boat while on a jet ski and went face first that caused an awesome slow mo back flip

Some of my pics so far

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Another thing I like is that it's clearly a massive game but it doesn't make my PS3 sound like a plane taking off.

I've been to the desert and Mount Chilliad but basically nothing of the countryside or the top left and right of the map. It's mad.

Nothing about the map seems to register though. It's odd. I'm like posh place, countryside, rural place etc. I don't feel the size of the map though.

The map is big, but it doesn't feel as big as it looks imo, I didn't get to explore it all, but I think doing the missions you don't realise because you're going from A to B in general and don't take it all in. Once completed and starting to explore it will seem majorly epic I think as you discover new things.