Gaming Grand Theft Auto V | 2022: GTA+ (monthly GTA Online subscription) announced exclusively for PS5/Xbox Series

Do we have the voice actors yet?

GTA5_Cast.jpg

These 3 guys. Steven Ogg (Trevor), Shawn Fonteno (Franklin), and Ned Luke (Michael)

I'm properly jealous of all you guys. Sold my PS3 months ago as circumstances wouldn't let me use it. Now my circumstances have changed and this comes out. Not only that, but PS4 just around the corner. I'm all set on getting one of those now!

Dont do this to me!

Will it be avaliable on PS4? I've even missed the pre-order date for a release one :(

Probably at some point next year, around Autumn I imagine. It's not confirmed yet but since they are probably going to make a PC version around that time it makes sense to re-release it on PS4 and XboxOne too.

I played for probably 2 hours last night, and I think I only did two missions, just spent ages driving around opening up more of the map. It's absolutely huge!

I'm running round as Trevor in tiny little shorts being chased by the cops.

I played for probably 2 hours last night, and I think I only did two missions, just spent ages driving around opening up more of the map. It's absolutely huge!

I've been doing the same. Got tired of driving round trying to open the map so I stole a plane and used that instead.

I was running from the cops in Los Santos County last night when I decided to carreen off the road to shake them. I ended up crashing through the gates of a military base and was taken out instantly by a sniper. :lol:

I was running from the cops in Los Santos County last night when I decided to carreen off the road to shake them. I ended up crashing through the gates of a military base and was taken out instantly by a sniper. :lol:

:lol: I was looking at the prison Balotelli style and accidentally pressed R2 which I didn't realise is an alternate to O for punching. Hit a guard and got immediately shot to death.

:lol: I was looking at the prison Balotelli style and accidentally pressed R2 which I didn't realise is an alternate to O for punching. Hit a guard and got immediately shot to death.
is it possible to go inside hospitals and jails?

It's probably going to be possible in stealth mode at some point, otherwise there'd have been no point putting them in there.

I can't wait to get back to the hotel and play it some more. We're planning the jewelry store robbery right now, I've picked all the most competent partners for the heist, they'll cost me around 50% of what we steal but at least they might get the job done and it's my first time. I'll probably spend a couple of hours exploring anyway.

Easter egg. Watch the first video, Rockstar obviously watched it.

Brilliant.

:lol:

Mine all started when I went into a convenince store. I thought about robbing it but as I didn't have a vehicle though it was a bad idea. So I went to the ATM to check my account balance and some redneck punched me in the head.

Trevor reminds me of him and Richard Jenkins - but I can't find any clips of Richard Jenkins being a dick.

There is somebody out there who is just like Trevor though, especially his voice and the way everything he says is over-dramatic - I wish I could figure it out.

That's awesome. I was standing on the roof of a carpark just randomly sniping people. I could see there were police in the area but couldn't see their police cars and none had driven up to the roof so I carried on shooting. Little did I know about 6 of them had come up the stairs I didn't know existed and took me the feck out :lol:

That's awesome. I was standing on the roof of a carpark just randomly sniping people. I could see there were police in the area but couldn't see their police cars and none had driven up to the roof so I carried on shooting. Little did I know about 6 of them had come up the stairs I didn't know existed and took me the feck out :lol:

:lol: It's wonderful to have the mayhem back!

How was that mayhem lacking in gta4?

I didn't like GTA 4? Anyway, I just feel Los Santos/San Andreas has something special comapred to Liberty City. Plus, from what I rememeber you couldn't so much as hit a lampost in GTA4 without the cops chasing you, and they were relentless.

Anyone done well on the stock market yet? I see it said to keep an eye on in game events that hint to where you should put your money but I haven't a clue.

Anyone done well on the stock market yet? I see it said to keep an eye on in game events that hint to where you should put your money but I haven't a clue.

Haven't got it yet, but I've heard rumours that if you invest in Car Company A, and go around destroying cars from Car Company B/C/D, the stock price of Company A will increase. Amazing if true.