Gaming Grand Theft Auto V | 2022: GTA+ (monthly GTA Online subscription) announced exclusively for PS5/Xbox Series

I have beat up several random people but got no money to pick up. How come?

Not been very active on it since before the United game yesterday and just got onto Trevor's mission. What a ballache, turned it off and will recharge my eyes to kill the bikers very soon.

Quite like all the returnees though, even if they're going to die.

Not been very active on it since before the United game yesterday and just got onto Trevor's mission. What a ballache, turned it off and will recharge my eyes to kill the bikers very soon.

Quite like all the returnees though, even if they're going to die.

Who has returned?

They were teasing Nico in one of the missions I had a go on yesterday at my mates's house but not seen anyone else. I take it the bikers from GTA 4 are in this. Anyone else? Luis Lopez?

Who has returned?

They were teasing Nico in one of the missions I had a go on yesterday at my mates's house but not seen anyone else. I take it the bikers from GTA 4 are in this. Anyone else? Luis Lopez?
So far just Packie and The Lost for me. Cheeky little Niko mention during the planning for the Jewellery Store heist. I want Jacob!

So far just Packie and The Lost for me. Cheeky little Niko mention during the planning for the Jewellery Store heist. I want Jacob!

I think I saw Packie as a random encounter character holding up a shopkeeper outside his shop with another friend. Either that or the guy happened to look very alike to him.

Also is Franklin's aunt Denise the same one from SA?

Well I've got to the mission where all three involved getting the guy from the tower, the one they used to advertise the game. It was surprisingly easy, it's the first time I've had to change between people mid mission, it was very much that you were TOLD to change people, not really much thought on my side for it.

So far though, my only gripe is that the missions are a little too easy, with the way to complete it being rather spoon fed. I agree that the little aiming dot is very difficult to see and the auto aim makes it very easy when you have cover. I can find how to change the assuming type but I can't find anywhere to change the crosshair...

Awesome, but hopefully it gets harder, it usually does, I think they are just trying to get you into the game and controls.

I did the mission where you kill some dude which means that some stock will go up but I can't figure out which companies stock was about to go up because of it. ..

Yeah, that's the mission I played yesterday. I'll have to have a look out for Packie. I know what happens with the Lost.

I don't know if I can be bothered to buy this. I've not played a GTA game since they were the ones that you looked down at everything.

I don't know if I can be bothered to buy this. I've not played a GTA game since they were the ones that you looked down at everything.

You should.

My favourite part so far is the driving and the vehicles themselves, they feel awesome compared to GTA IV. The frame rate is a bit choppy but I expected as much given the size of the world, the detail and the age of the consoles. The controls are taking a bit of getting used to, partly because they are slightly different to the standard fare and partly because this is the first GTA game I've played on my PS3 or with a PS3 controller. I do agree that the gunplay could be slightly better but it's perfectly functional and the scope of the game and some of the visuals are just amazing. Would have liked some more anti-aliasing and a nice steady frame rate but you actually cannot have everything on these soon to be replaced consoles.

You should.

My favourite part so far is the driving and the vehicles themselves, they feel awesome compared to GTA IV. The frame rate is a bit choppy but I expected as much given the size of the world, the detail and the age of the consoles. The controls are taking a bit of getting used to, partly because they are slightly different to the standard fare and partly because this is the first GTA game I've played on my PS3 or with a PS3 controller. I do agree that the gunplay could be slightly better but it's perfectly functional and the scope of the game and some of the visuals are just amazing. Would have liked some more anti-aliasing and a nice steady frame rate but you actually cannot have everything on these soon to be replaced consoles.

Wonder how much it costs.

Do you play online??

Who has returned?

I think I came across these boys messing around last night. I was just ripping around in a car running people over and ended up accidentally smashing against a door near a load o f what looked to be bikers. I saw four lads standing at the end inside the gates and decided to mow two of em down only to be riddled with bullets from about 20 skinheads and what not.

I think I saw Packie as a random encounter character holding up a shopkeeper outside his shop with another friend. Either that or the guy happened to look very alike to him.

Also is Franklin's aunt Denise the same one from SA?

You can also have Packie as a heist crew member. Naturally I did as I appreciate the $250,000 bank robbery from IV.

You can also have Packie as a heist crew member. Naturally I did as I appreciate the $250,000 bank robbery from IV.

Yeah I've heard about that too but I've only played a few missions of this so far and haven't gotten too far into it yet. He'll be on my heist crew too though!

Getting a bit bored already. Finished the jewellery store and went exploring. It's as bad as San Andreas for lots of nothing going on and feck all interactive :(

Personally, I'm not sure how you can get bored with all of the missions, side missions, freaks and strangers and activities going on. What are you looking for exactly?

Michaels freaks and strangers 'grass roots' mission was pretty cool!
If that was the. .. really weird one. .that was brilliant.

These stranger things seen better than they did in rdr. Perhaps because there is more scope to do different things. The doesn't seen to be baby though, only two per player, hope more turn up later

Personally, I'm not sure how you can get bored with all of the missions, side missions, freaks and strangers and activities going on. What are you looking for exactly?

Well for a start it's ridiculously easy, but I'm sure that changes later on.

It's the same old game and same old sparse world at the moment. The gunplay and individual elements of gameplay are just as unpolished as the last few, and the activities are dull as feck so far. Also would help if the world wasn't as dull as the last two too.

On the whole absolutely nothing has changed. I'm liking the characters and story so far, and it is nice to drive around a modern version of San andreas, but like that one, it's apparent most of the map is going to be dull with very little interactions.

But let's see if it picks up.

Just finished Trevor's first mission. I'm really not liking how I have to drive miles to do mission apart from that it has been mint.

How?

That'd be godsend!

Use your phone. There's a taxi number in the "contacts" section. Something they should have mentioned! I just happen to see it when browsing my phone.

Does anybody know what the number below each character on the character wheel means?

Seems good so far. The three characters idea has been implemented excellently and the graphics.are very good. Not that much has changed elsewhere. Wish they had improved the gameplay mechanics though. So far its just driving and shooting. Would be more fun if you could approach missions in.different ways rather than being so scripted.