Gaming Grand Theft Auto V | 2022: GTA+ (monthly GTA Online subscription) announced exclusively for PS5/Xbox Series

I was almost at the top of mount chiliad when a cougar came out of nowhere and killed me

Wait, there's cougars in this too. Superb.:lol: I only saw the coyotes and deer at the bottom of the mountain but halfway up my car started sliding back down and it then did a few flips and exploded. Interesting way to die for the first time.

Just for those of you playing on Xbox, Rockstar recommend not installing the play disc otherwise you might encounter some issues such as texture pop-ins amongst other things.

Just did...guess I'll delete it.

I've wasted all my money at the strip club already. Only been playing an hour.

I was well disappointed with that. I thought when I got to the top of that happy meter thing that I'd get a treat or something, instead she wanted to charge me another $40 to do it again!?

I'm finally playing it... my first impression is that auto aim makes things a bit too easy... well, so far anyway.

I wasted my money in the strip club too, had two girls dancing for me at same time but neither wanted to go back to mine

I was well disappointed with that. I thought when I got to the top of that happy meter thing that I'd get a treat or something, instead she wanted to charge me another $40 to do it again!?

Really? I had a double lap dance then went back to hers. She texted me a tit shot the next day but couldn't go out again because of an STD. :lol:

I've got Chop now too.

The character switch zoom in/out feature is seriously cool.

Being the mature gamer that I am, one of the first things I did was climb to the top of a crane and jump off.

I've now progressed to trying to jump over every wall I see, in my attempts to bring parkour to the streets of San Andreas. Sadly Franklin keeps jumping into the walls and falling over.

Played this for a few hours now, fecking hard to put it down :lol: I flew the blimp around a little and then I saw the airport, so was going to go there but didn't know how to land the blimp and I crashed, exploding it :lol:
Really liking it so far though. Nothing crazy about it, just a new and much improved gta.

Haven't explored too much, just done the first few missions to get the hang of it. Feels and looks great. Must explore more tomorrow.

Found this really good. I saw someone on their street getting their bike nicked, and I returned it to him. A couple hours later I got an email saying that he owned a company and he transferred 100k worth of stocks. Sold them for some extra cash. :lol:

So far I've been eaten by a shark, stabbed to death by a woman who I accidentally bumped into and survived a jump from a plane (using a parachute) only to die as I landed in the middle of the road thereby getting run-over.

Only played it a few hours today but this is my favourite GTA game.

Found this really good. I saw someone on their street getting their bike nicked, and I returned it to him. A couple hours later I got an email saying that he owned a company and he transferred 100k worth of stocks. Sold them for some extra cash. :lol:

No, you're playing it wrong. Helping people! pfft!

Last one was a wallet which has 2000 in it. That was not returned. :lol:

I gave the wallet back to the lady, trying to be a good samaritan. She only gave me a $200 reward so I killed her and took the money back (was only about 400 but still) :lol:
Those little encounters are good fun though.

I gave the wallet back to the lady, trying to be a good samaritan. She only gave me a $200 reward so I killed her and took the money back (was only about 400 but still) :lol:
Those little encounters are good fun though.

I gave it back too. If I'd known I would only get $200 I wouldn't have bothered.

Not to worry - I came across an armoured van at a petrol station and stole it. Shot open the back doors and got $5000.

Nice.

I gave it back too. If I'd known I would only get $200 I wouldn't have bothered.

Not to worry - I came across an armoured van at a petrol station and stole it. Shot open the back doors and got $5000.

Nice.

Pretty sure I came across the same armored van... it drove away as I tried to open the front door and then I saw that the rear door is unlocked, so as I was trying to run around to open it, it drove away and then I had 3 stars wanted level :lol:
It feels a lot harder to get away from the police in this one then gta 4. They always burst my tires and I end up having to ditch the car.

The Trevor opening missions are awesome. That's about the point where I stopped in San Andreas and IV too and just pissed about for hours and hours, but I'm hooked on the story here, so should continue playing.....him having a shitload of money helps with the fun too.

Poor Last of Us

original.gif

Nice.

Will have to keep my eyes open for those vans!

I've robbed a few liquor stores, although they don't bring in much money. I also made the mistake of going back into a store I had robbed the previous day. The cashier took one look at me, pulled out a shotgun and killed me before I even had a chance to draw my gun!

Played for about 6 hours yesterday, back at work today. Only got about 6 missions done spent the rest of the time exploring and I've still only seen about a third of the map - the place is huge! It looks amazing too - loving driving at night seeing all the lights up the coast.

Getting it in about 2 hrs.

Do you guys see yourself playing this in 5 months time? I'm renting this one for 4 months and buying a football game because I figured that's the one I'll for the full year.

I ran over a robber and picked up 500 dollars and had choice of returning for a reward or keeping it I gave it back and was only given 50 so I won't be doing that again. I came across security van but they killed me before I could steel it

Wait, there's cougars in this too. Superb.:lol: I only saw the coyotes and deer at the bottom of the mountain but halfway up my car started sliding back down and it then did a few flips and exploded. Interesting way to die for the first time.

I'm sure it was a cougar, it was yellow/brown colour, looking at wiki a mountain lion is the same thing so yea definitely looked like this
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Mountain_lion.jpg

Turned out there is a TV in my hotel room here and I've been playing this since Yesterday, it's an incredible game, really immense and the story got me hooked from the beginning. I have no idea how they've managed to make an open world look so good on PS3, I've been blown away by the quality of details and the vastness of the world. I picked up the small plane to fly over the map and got to the Alamo Sea and thought this was the end, turns out there's 30% more after that - just wow.ù

I'm pretty sure that by the time I complete it I will have found it the best game that I've ever played, quite comfortably. They literally took every single thing that was great about their previous titles and made it even better.

Cannot WAIT till the weekend to get a proper chance to play this, having it sitting at home while I have to go to college is driving me nuts. Pleasantly surprised about the wildlife I'm hearing about, but the mention of cougars is giving me flashbacks of RDR...the bastards.

You can go to her house if the meter thing reaches its top, it won't show you anything though.

Anybody notice how easily some people die in this? I've punched a few pedestrians once in the face and they just died instantly. :lol: